Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 345 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3931

    Kiley Marie on Tryst

    Ad: https://tryst.link/massage/kileymarie5280.

    XXX-XXX-9259.

    I don't play very much anymore but was in the mood for a nice massage, I noticed Kiley on Tryst and figured I would reach out. Wasn't sure if she is just a massage lady or something more. Anyway I reached out and she responded fairly quickly. She does require screening, which I did and then scheduled an appt.

    The day of the appt I asked her for location info, to which she asked if we could push the appt back 30 minutes. That's fine with me and she was in Salem, which is just down the road from me. Drove to the general location and texted her about 5 minutes before the appt. 🦗 🦗 🦗 (crickets), about 10 minutes after the start time I texted telling her I was going to head out if I didn't hear back soon. Left 5 minutes after that (15 minutes after our scheduled start time). 15 minutes later (30 minutes after the appt was suppose to start) she texted me claiming that she didn't get the texts until just then, although the screen shot showed the timestamps from when I sent the messages.

    Anyway, she texted me later and she apologized and suggested I reschedule, she even suggested I see her & her friend, no discount of course. So I rescheduled for another day. The day of the appt comes and of course my wife calls me, in the morning, as her car had broken down, so I had to go give her my car and get hers taken care of. So now I don't have a car, I reached out to Kiley about 2 hours before our scheduled time and she said the cancelation fee was $150. I laughed (to myself) as that is always a one way street. Anyway, I considered it but then remembered that a friend of mine is sick and I could probably snag his car, which I did. Other than being a bit annoyed about that one way street, all was good.

    About an hour and 15 minutes before the appt I get a text from Kiley's number, the person says that it was her duo friend (Robyn) and that Kiley got called away and wouldn't be available for the appt but I could still see her. I said;.

    That's funny.
    I'll reschedule as I'm having having car issues anyway.


    Of course I get a message back that Kiley CAN be there and that Robyn had "misunderstood" what Kiley had told her. At this point I'm very suspicious so I just said I wouldn't be coming and maybe I'll reschedule at a later point, to which she said.

    If you still want to reschedule the cancelation fee is required to have access to doing that.
    And she didn't miss your Monday appointment. You left after it took a little while to receive the room number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9d8e335c142605251290ea1e06d93be0.jpg‎   cf9786ffafc8231cf2107d17a6fda728.jpg‎   Screenshot 2023-11-19 173358.jpg‎  

  2. #3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 300-400.
    I saw her for 200. Kissing, BBBJ, daty, and f'd bare back. She was great with me. I saw no evidence of a short fuse.

  3. #3929

    Blue

    Has a short fuse. I would not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the blue eyed beauty on Stg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/730654069627

  4. #3928

    Jen

    Started the day by reaching out to Lacy. . Crickets. Tried two more times and got no response. I found Jen on them. Pics weren't terrible. Though not accurate. She is.

    A bbw. Pretty heavy as I'm a spinner lover. But she responded to text quickly, easy set up. She was super pleasant and friendly. Nice rack. She did give a incredible BBBJ. Then into mish, doggie, Greek and filled the bag. Her cooch is quite snug as was Greek. But, just too big a girl for me. I probably won't be back, unless it's for her BBBJ. Damn! Anyway, 150 for hhr.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...hester-1010776

  5. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her.
    Quoted 300-400.

  6. #3926

    Heidi Swiss

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/342448318119

    Am I right? Is she back? 😁. She was good back in the day!
    Well, it was short lived, I thought she was back for good, but I guess it was just for a few days. She went back to western PA.

  7. #3925

    Re: blue eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the blue eyed beauty on Stg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/730654069627
    I had a great time with her.

  8. #3924

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by SiJ73  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/752716743600

    Hello, has anyone seen her? I've tired to contact her multiple times but she has yet to reply. Just curious if she's real.
    I think she is real or someone stole the pics from fetlife. Her ad said one price but she quoted me higher then asked for a pic so I passed.

  9. #3923

    Heidi?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's her. Apparently, she got tired of living in bum crap PA.
    Her ad is already down. I never hooked up with her back in the day. But her reviews always indicated that she was a solid provider.

  10. #3922

    Thanks for the post

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There have been mixed reviews on her. I would recommend avoiding.
    Thanks for the post but I already saw her and I while she is really nice, I would agree with your assessment.

    I did a search for her on here and couldn't find anything.

    Nothing happened anyways. I just couldn't get into it or go through with it.

    I may see Lacey.

  11. #3921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Is she better looking than Kathy from the Massachusetts Fitchburg forum? I'm into much older women.
    Her pictures posted below are accurate,"better looking" is in the eye of the beholder.

    Far superior performance and personality.

  12. #3920

    Anyone vist this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/752716743600

    Hello, has anyone seen her? I've tired to contact her multiple times but she has yet to reply. Just curious if she's real.

  13. #3919

    Heidi Swiss

    Yes, it's her. Apparently, she got tired of living in bum crap PA.

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/342448318119

    Am I right? Is she back? 😁. She was good back in the day!

  14. #3918

    Heidi Swiss

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/342448318119

    Am I right? Is she back? 😁. She was good back in the day!

  15. #3917

    Comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by Amppro95  [View Original Post]
    I am an absolute pussy lover, always have been, I don't discriminate, I've had young, old, fat, skinny, every race, handicapped, amputee, I think the only pussy I have yet to conquer, is midget and siamese twin, which are both dreams of mine. Anyway, 3 or 4 years ago I got onto Lacy, she is easily 20, maybe 25 years older then me, I found her to be super cool, chill, adventurous, a lot of fun. I started going up once a week for a few weeks, we would have incredible sex, smoke a bit, have sex again. When she cums, she cums hard. Got to a point where she gave me a key to her place and said call me the day before and I'll clear my schedule. She is old, she has wrinkles and extra skin. But man is she a great time. She is clean, her apartment is clean and she is just plain fucking cool to hang out with. I moved on after a bit like I do with every woman but after seeing this post it made me feel a bit nostalgic and I'm thinking of getting in touch again.

    AMP.
    Is she better looking than Kathy from the Massachusetts Fitchburg forum? I'm into much older women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape