Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32643

    Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOapi2012  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    Man even about three years ago she was nice had a good time.

  2. #32642

    About this

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls are out of their fucking minds. Like I said before, the cost of living is up, so they think they are justified in raising rates. No! If you need more money, work more, not charge more.
    Exactly! I can't go to my boss and say, hey, I don't want to work more hours, so can you just give me an additional $5 bucks an hour! No! It's called overtime or find another part-time job or something to increase my income! But ya know, a lot of are paying it evidently.

  3. #32641

    Kelsey info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/286691684723

    Is she a newcomer? Has anyone given her a test drive?

    Rich.

  4. #32640
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    The thief Sandi has changed her name and number. Now claims to be Lexi. That earned rep must be hurting her business. Don't fall for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/220196293760
    It's weird. There's obviously two different girls in that ad. A hot one and Sandi. I wonder if the hot one works alone.

    Rich.

  5. #32639

    Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I found an older ad of hers with Ania. And I just came across a newer one that says she's with Ashley James. Holy cow if she is as advertised Lexi and AJ would be an awesome duo.

  6. #32638
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOapi2012  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    No way! I used to mess with her maybe 10 yrs ago. She looks totally different. Bigger girl? Told me she was a softball player.

  7. #32637

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    That ad is for foxy who travels and frequents Jacksonville from time to time. Know her very well and she is legit.

    Also, Lexie, the Hispanic chick, looks just like her pics and is very attractive. Unless someone else is using her pics, she is also legit. She showed up for outcall on time and performed her duties as advertised. Believe she was being posted by Ania, the old Polish hag.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856919267728

    Is this the Lexi you speak of?

  8. #32636

    Thieving Sandi is now Lexi

    The thief Sandi has changed her name and number. Now claims to be Lexi. That earned rep must be hurting her business. Don't fall for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/220196293760

  9. #32635

    Katie aka Tiger Paws

    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0124.jpg‎  

  10. #32634

    Sad state of affairs

    Most of these girls are out of their fucking minds. Like I said before, the cost of living is up, so they think they are justified in raising rates. No! If you need more money, work more, not charge more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I can see where they are different. There was a Hispanic girl who does or did do dates near the airport who had similar pics and she looked rather rough. With all the pic borrowing and stealing, who can keep up. The posted pic by Lex looked nothing like the one she sent. Glam shots versus plain Jane--she was the latter, I could tell it was her though. But this is par for the course in this so-called hobby. Lex offered a car date for 140 and I silently declined. I mean, if you're going to charge someone 140 for a qv, you'd better be in a 4-5 star hotel or safe private residence. I guess if the demand is high, people are actually paying this, but it won't be me. Too many times, I've forked over more than I should have, but there is nothing but disappointment after disappointment.

  11. #32633

    Can you survive?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/597246461882

    If you get out of there alive, I'd love to hear about.

    Rich.

  12. #32632

    She's still trying. Don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She's now going by the names Alyssa and Ari. Same photos, same number, same fucking thief. Avoid at all costs.
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161098391

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161038581

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161041373

    All the same girl, despite trying to be tricky with different photos, names and ad wording. Avoid!

    Rich.

  13. #32631

    Is her location sketchy?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up from her house and went back to my place. Shed her clothes as soon as she got into the bedroom to reveal some nice firm sneaky big titties and one hell of an ass. K9 put me out of business with the view and the snug fit. Had a great time and she's a cool chick. About to repeat then she'll be looking for a few more tonight. She's low volume so might take a while to connect.
    40 min drive each way doesn't lend itself to scooping her up and going elsewhere.

  14. #32630

    Lex's unglammed pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I can see where they are different. There was a Hispanic girl who does or did do dates near the airport who had similar pics and she looked rather rough. With all the pic borrowing and stealing, who can keep up. The posted pic by Lex looked nothing like the one she sent. Glam shots versus plain Jane--she was the latter, I could tell it was her though. But this is par for the course in this so-called hobby. Lex offered a car date for 140 and I silently declined. I mean, if you're going to charge someone 140 for a qv, you'd better be in a 4-5 star hotel or safe private residence. I guess if the demand is high, people are actually paying this, but it won't be me. Too many times, I've forked over more than I should have, but there is nothing but disappointment after disappointment.
    Here is the pic she sent:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lex.jpeg‎  

  15. #32629

    Provider available for Outcall in Jax?

    Hello fello mongers. I'm coming to your great city for business today through the week and wanted to see if any of you had any recommendations of a provider that does outcalls to downtown Jacksonville? I am open to incall if that's only option available, but prefer outcall to my hotel. DM if interested or post a link here if you recommend someone. I have quite a few UTR's in Atlanta if / when you come up this way, I can hook you up. Thanks in advance.

    RT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape