Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 41271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32646

    That's the Lexie I saw

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Here is the pic she sent:
    She looks good not fixed up like that pic too. Better than most around here. Points for not filtering and catfishing.

  2. #32645
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #32644
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    No it's the Cuban Lexi.

  4. #32643

    Good times

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOapi2012  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    Man even about three years ago she was nice had a good time.

  5. #32642

    About this

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls are out of their fucking minds. Like I said before, the cost of living is up, so they think they are justified in raising rates. No! If you need more money, work more, not charge more.
    Exactly! I can't go to my boss and say, hey, I don't want to work more hours, so can you just give me an additional $5 bucks an hour! No! It's called overtime or find another part-time job or something to increase my income! But ya know, a lot of are paying it evidently.

  6. #32641

    Kelsey info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/286691684723

    Is she a newcomer? Has anyone given her a test drive?

    Rich.

  7. #32640
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    The thief Sandi has changed her name and number. Now claims to be Lexi. That earned rep must be hurting her business. Don't fall for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/220196293760
    It's weird. There's obviously two different girls in that ad. A hot one and Sandi. I wonder if the hot one works alone.

    Rich.

  8. #32639

    Looks like her

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I found an older ad of hers with Ania. And I just came across a newer one that says she's with Ashley James. Holy cow if she is as advertised Lexi and AJ would be an awesome duo.

  9. #32638
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOapi2012  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    No way! I used to mess with her maybe 10 yrs ago. She looks totally different. Bigger girl? Told me she was a softball player.

  10. #32637

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    That ad is for foxy who travels and frequents Jacksonville from time to time. Know her very well and she is legit.

    Also, Lexie, the Hispanic chick, looks just like her pics and is very attractive. Unless someone else is using her pics, she is also legit. She showed up for outcall on time and performed her duties as advertised. Believe she was being posted by Ania, the old Polish hag.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/856919267728

    Is this the Lexi you speak of?

  11. #32636

    Thieving Sandi is now Lexi

    The thief Sandi has changed her name and number. Now claims to be Lexi. That earned rep must be hurting her business. Don't fall for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/220196293760

  12. #32635

    Katie aka Tiger Paws

    Anybody got a good number for Katie / Tiger Paws?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0124.jpg‎  

  13. #32634

    Sad state of affairs

    Most of these girls are out of their fucking minds. Like I said before, the cost of living is up, so they think they are justified in raising rates. No! If you need more money, work more, not charge more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I can see where they are different. There was a Hispanic girl who does or did do dates near the airport who had similar pics and she looked rather rough. With all the pic borrowing and stealing, who can keep up. The posted pic by Lex looked nothing like the one she sent. Glam shots versus plain Jane--she was the latter, I could tell it was her though. But this is par for the course in this so-called hobby. Lex offered a car date for 140 and I silently declined. I mean, if you're going to charge someone 140 for a qv, you'd better be in a 4-5 star hotel or safe private residence. I guess if the demand is high, people are actually paying this, but it won't be me. Too many times, I've forked over more than I should have, but there is nothing but disappointment after disappointment.

  14. #32633

    Can you survive?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/597246461882

    If you get out of there alive, I'd love to hear about.

    Rich.

  15. #32632

    She's still trying. Don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    She's now going by the names Alyssa and Ari. Same photos, same number, same fucking thief. Avoid at all costs.
    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161098391

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161038581

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/161041373

    All the same girl, despite trying to be tricky with different photos, names and ad wording. Avoid!

    Rich.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape