Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4898
-
11-19-23 19:33 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 368For spinner fans
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160605539
Same ad style as the aforementioned bb beauties staying in the valley. Add Ava to the list. Very petite spinner, less than 100 lbs. Cute skinny body and very open menu minus Greek.
-
11-19-23 14:38 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 138Bonnie
See my review in escort forum.
BBBJ and BBFS if you dare.
-
11-12-23 09:41 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 2422Handicaps
She sounds like just once a while type but not often repeat worthy, thanks man. No raws is a letdown if she's at 400 hr.
Originally Posted by Bane858
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 15:09 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 226I saw her this week. She does NOT do BBFS, I asked. She gave decent BBBJ and likes to dfk. I didn't try for daty. That was the extent of her GFE.
Originally Posted by FeelingGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 12:00 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 368End up seeing her?
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 11:40 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 67Blanca / Umalove
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/umalove
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480204-Blanca
Strongly suspect that she belongs here, based on all the "true GFE" talk from her and in her reviews (this one* mentions an unnamed upgrade). Dunno how long she's in town for. Only thing is she was in Portland and has tons of TNA reviews there, but she's not mentioned here in the Portland BFS board that I can find.
* https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-many-like-her.
-
11-10-23 00:17 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 228Time for some sperming of her insides
Breezy is back in SD and ready to take loads. Call her hotness and set up a dumping time. She is bare and cip demanding.
-
11-02-23 03:22 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 284I stopped by to see her today. We had worked out an agreement for 1 hour with GFE, DATY, BBBJ, and multiple shots. I was short on time and wanted to get to her as quickly as I could so she agreed to take Cash App so I wouldn't need to stop by the ATM. I got to her room and was very pleased with her overall appearance. She's definitely an alt chick and wears it all well. She's very cute and looked very slender and fit with a tight little ass. Unfortunately, I didn't get to confirm how fit or tight her ass was. We tried Cash App numerous times but it kept refunding the payment to me. I find this typically happens with providers who do not verify their accounts. We spent too much time trying to get Cash App to work and therefore I no longer had time to get to an ATM with an hour to spare. We agreed that I'd return with cash tomorrow and see her then.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Good luck to you all.
- TJNiko.
-
11-02-23 03:21 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 284Encounter with Violet
I stopped by to see her today. We had worked out an agreement for 1 hour with GFE, DATY, BBBJ, and multiple shots. I was short on time and wanted to get to her as quickly as I could so she agreed to take Cash App so I wouldn't need to stop by the ATM. I got to her room and was very pleased with her overall appearance. She's definitely an alt chick and wears it all well. She's very cute and looked very slender and fit with a tight little ass. Unfortunately, I didn't get to confirm how fit or tight her ass was. We tried Cash App numerous times but it kept refunding the payment to me. I find this typically happens with providers who do not verify their accounts. We spent too much time trying to get Cash App to work and therefore I no longer had time to get to an ATM with an hour to spare. We agreed that I'd return with cash tomorrow and see her then.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Good luck to you all.
- TJNiko.
-
11-01-23 22:17 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 368Bummer
That's a bummer to hear. I liked everything about Claire and was hoping she'd return.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
Just to clarify too, Violet was a hard no on bfs like you mentioned. Still very fun and reasonable dono tho.
-
11-01-23 22:03 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 493Ahhh yes. Claire was such a favorite of mine as well. Her performance and those tits. I have a video of her that she let me make that's one of the hottest videos in my collection. Wish she would come back to SD but from the looks of her social media doesn't look like she's in a good place atm.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 21:33 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 368Interesting. Quoted me 2 hhr, said BBBJ or daty, so obviously I chose the former. Looked better than all the others IMHO, only one comparable in looks department was Claire for me. Claire was off the charts with her performance too tho. Violet delivered, but wasn't as into it or passionate as I would have liked. Seemed a bit shy and limited in what she would do too. No cim, which was expected. Killer view in k9 and mish. Said she may go to LA soon.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 20:04 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 493https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159274265#.
This girl's ad has got that "look" or aesthetic that gets me excited for some young raw action. But unfortunately I reached out to her and she said it was a hard NO. Not even a BBJ. Only extra she offers is DATY for an extra $50. Sorry but the way I eat pussy these girls should be paying me LOL.
Any way I could be talking to her pimp. Maybe someone or me should TOFTT and try asking in person.
-
11-01-23 12:20 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 11Beware she will rob you
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/159232916#.
I know this thread is for bare but I wanted to warn people I let this woman a few months ago and she robbed me. I met her at an empty parking lot in Chula Vista and she had me get on the front seat (I know red flag) I did it though. As soon as I got in a guy came behind he was hiding in the back seat and held a knife to my neck cut my hand deep because I had put my hand up in reaction to him popping out. She pepper sprayed me and I got out of the car and they drove off. Be safe guys. Sorry for posting here. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who sees her add. It says she's in Oceanside now but still.
-
10-31-23 10:17 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 156Taz
She also dropped her rates. 120 roses QV. 180 roses HHR. 260 roses HR.
Originally Posted by Sinner1904
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TAZ










Reply With Quote





