Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17727
-
11-26-23 18:04 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 279This one looks sketchy to me.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 16:53 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 201Probably a deposit scam. If you search on the videos, the girl is an * model by the name of Natalie. M. Brookes.
Originally Posted by RDesChain
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 13:28 #13300Regular Member

Posts: 4Info on this one?
This girl seems like a too-hot-to-be-true situation. Does anyone have experience with her? She's not on any other sites.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html
-
11-26-23 06:28 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 527Doubt that's her. I contacted her about meeting. Then got a phone call while I was driving. Must have have called by accident. The people talked for about 5 minutes before noticing I was on the line. Definitely heavy drug use and heavily pimped. Mentions of bed bugs, hiding in other part of house, and the gals real name. I looked her up on stlmugshots. Then casnet. Definitely has a few warrants out for her. Just be warned.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 06:19 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 527She's real. I picked her up off south Broadway by the pawn shop. No incall. I did a car visit. She not as good looking as pics. She's kinda paranoid. Be warned.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 22:33 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 186Valentina
Oh good.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
I'm also still trying to get anyone who has seen Valentina that can verify if she's the real deal or not.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160918400
-
11-25-23 07:50 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 447Someone already left really bad reviews on this one.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:48 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 447That's not even a picture of her.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:30 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 527Looked same as pics except missing teeth.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 06:23 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 464Halfway Home
ReefGlue,
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
About ten years ago, I saw a girl staying at a halfway house in downtown St. Louis. Not sure if it's the same place that you went to but I had to show my driver's license to get in. I went there several times and never had any issues. The place was probable safer than some of the cheap hotels around here. BTW, did the girl you saw look anything like the girl in the ad?
KS.
-
11-24-23 17:30 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 186Chloe
Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5
-
11-24-23 06:30 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160845521#.
Go see this one and she's in a halfway home that you need to sign into and show license to get in. Tells me this as I'm sitting outside as she comes out to get me. Hell no.
-
11-24-23 06:12 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160829944
After trying to find someone yesterday. This one sends me to a motel that in st louis. I got there sge tells me to get a room fir 2 hours. 33.00. I'm like hell no. So she says I'm right around the corner. Ok then. She shows up 20 minutes later. She wants to do deed. I turn around go back. I chose car visit I throw out 80 instead of 120. We go some where else she's all acting nervous. So I give her 40 and put 40 where she can see it. She start to go down then stops and says I prefer the hotel. I know where this is going. I say ok. Go to hotel she gets a room them disappears never to be seen again.
Her car is outside and I watch to see what room she goes to then a guy get out of a car and goes to exact room. The moral of the story is use your bigger brain. She paid for 2 hours and some people would have waited her out. I could care less. This gal had sores all over her legs.
Don't trust this one.
-
11-23-23 22:06 #13289Regular Member

Posts: 7Tits were a bit deflated, but honestly I could have gave a shit less. Hard enough to find a provider down with Greek at all let alone one that isn't fat as fuck and ugly and charging astronomical prices. I read some reviews off another sight that said she liked Greek so I text and asked. She loves it.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 19:18 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 250Gabbi
Getting ready to move to your area, and been browsing who is around, talked this one, seems cool. The names gabbi comes up with nothing in search. So has anyone have knowledge of this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn










Reply With Quote





