Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Getting ready to move to your area, and been browsing who is around, talked this one, seems cool. The names gabbi comes up with nothing in search. So has anyone have knowledge of this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn
    This one looks sketchy to me.

  2. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by RDesChain  [View Original Post]
    This girl seems like a too-hot-to-be-true situation. Does anyone have experience with her? She's not on any other sites.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html
    Probably a deposit scam. If you search on the videos, the girl is an * model by the name of Natalie. M. Brookes.

  3. #13300

    Info on this one?

    This girl seems like a too-hot-to-be-true situation. Does anyone have experience with her? She's not on any other sites.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html

  4. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5
    Doubt that's her. I contacted her about meeting. Then got a phone call while I was driving. Must have have called by accident. The people talked for about 5 minutes before noticing I was on the line. Definitely heavy drug use and heavily pimped. Mentions of bed bugs, hiding in other part of house, and the gals real name. I looked her up on stlmugshots. Then casnet. Definitely has a few warrants out for her. Just be warned.

  5. #13298
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Oh good.

    I'm also still trying to get anyone who has seen Valentina that can verify if she's the real deal or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160918400
    She's real. I picked her up off south Broadway by the pawn shop. No incall. I did a car visit. She not as good looking as pics. She's kinda paranoid. Be warned.

  6. #13297

    Valentina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    That's not even a picture of her.
    Oh good.

    I'm also still trying to get anyone who has seen Valentina that can verify if she's the real deal or not.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160918400

  7. #13296
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160829944

    After trying to find someone yesterday. This one sends me to a motel that in st louis. I got there sge tells me to get a room fir 2 hours. 33.00. I'm like hell no. So she says I'm right around the corner. Ok then. She shows up 20 minutes later. She wants to do deed. I turn around go back. I chose car visit I throw out 80 instead of 120. We go some where else she's all acting nervous. So I give her 40 and put 40 where she can see it. She start to go down then stops and says I prefer the hotel. I know where this is going. I say ok. Go to hotel she gets a room them disappears never to be seen again.

    Her car is outside and I watch to see what room she goes to then a guy get out of a car and goes to exact room. The moral of the story is use your bigger brain. She paid for 2 hours and some people would have waited her out. I could care less. This gal had sores all over her legs.

    Don't trust this one.
    Someone already left really bad reviews on this one.

  8. #13295
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5
    That's not even a picture of her.

  9. #13294
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    ReefGlue,

    About ten years ago, I saw a girl staying at a halfway house in downtown St. Louis. Not sure if it's the same place that you went to but I had to show my driver's license to get in. I went there several times and never had any issues. The place was probable safer than some of the cheap hotels around here. BTW, did the girl you saw look anything like the girl in the ad?.
    Looked same as pics except missing teeth.

  10. #13293

    Halfway Home

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160845521#.

    Go see this one and she's in a halfway home that you need to sign into and show license to get in. Tells me this as I'm sitting outside as she comes out to get me. Hell no.
    ReefGlue,

    About ten years ago, I saw a girl staying at a halfway house in downtown St. Louis. Not sure if it's the same place that you went to but I had to show my driver's license to get in. I went there several times and never had any issues. The place was probable safer than some of the cheap hotels around here. BTW, did the girl you saw look anything like the girl in the ad?

    KS.

  11. #13292

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    Hey all:

    1. Chloe (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/157960156). Had a good QV with her although we had a connection issue. It was made right and I had a good time. One of her pics looked familiar (like from backpage days) so I am thinking she is a pro who is resurfaced in S City. Apartment a little messy, but not that bad.
    Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5

  12. #13291
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160845521#.

    Go see this one and she's in a halfway home that you need to sign into and show license to get in. Tells me this as I'm sitting outside as she comes out to get me. Hell no.

  13. #13290
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160829944

    After trying to find someone yesterday. This one sends me to a motel that in st louis. I got there sge tells me to get a room fir 2 hours. 33.00. I'm like hell no. So she says I'm right around the corner. Ok then. She shows up 20 minutes later. She wants to do deed. I turn around go back. I chose car visit I throw out 80 instead of 120. We go some where else she's all acting nervous. So I give her 40 and put 40 where she can see it. She start to go down then stops and says I prefer the hotel. I know where this is going. I say ok. Go to hotel she gets a room them disappears never to be seen again.

    Her car is outside and I watch to see what room she goes to then a guy get out of a car and goes to exact room. The moral of the story is use your bigger brain. She paid for 2 hours and some people would have waited her out. I could care less. This gal had sores all over her legs.

    Don't trust this one.

  14. #13289
    Quote Originally Posted by NipLuver  [View Original Post]
    Sounds pretty good! Are the tits DDs? How did she know you were after anal? I always find it hard to bring the subject up, LOL.
    Tits were a bit deflated, but honestly I could have gave a shit less. Hard enough to find a provider down with Greek at all let alone one that isn't fat as fuck and ugly and charging astronomical prices. I read some reviews off another sight that said she liked Greek so I text and asked. She loves it.

  15. #13288

    Gabbi

    Getting ready to move to your area, and been browsing who is around, talked this one, seems cool. The names gabbi comes up with nothing in search. So has anyone have knowledge of this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape