Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 18419
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12764

    What's the point?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn NYC is just different. Maybe there's more dudes than girls.

    But these straight up want to meet now and didn't ask about $$.

    I think DC are loaded with a bunch fugly broke h. O. e. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-07466f876f41

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-21ea87cdff22

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1faf9a11dc4a

    These types just don't exist in DC if they do they're either fake or just passing through.
    There are more attractive / hot SB's in NYC than the DMV. No one doubts that. They are likely significantly more expensive to acquire and maintain. And there are many more attractive / hot SB's in LA than NYC. What about Scottsdale? Nashville? Miami? All irrelevant to the vast majority of us as we are looking primarily in the DMV. So again. What's the point?

  2. #12763
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Really? I just looked at the sugar thread for NYC, it is almost dead, and filled w / complaints about GPS. You must really be a stud to be able to get all of these hot girls for no sugar.
    I'm fairly sure they want something but we didn't discuss any money. They just want the to meet.

    There are plenty like these in NYC.

    Oh, here you go silver spring ghetto wants 800. That's a big no.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-83f87e0b3656

  3. #12762
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn NYC is just different. Maybe there's more dudes than girls.

    But these straight up want to meet now and didn't ask about $$.

    I think DC are loaded with a bunch fugly broke h. O. e. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-07466f876f41

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-21ea87cdff22

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1faf9a11dc4a

    These types just don't exist in DC if they do they're either fake or just passing through.
    Really? I just looked at the sugar thread for NYC, it is almost dead, and filled w / complaints about GPS. You must really be a stud to be able to get all of these hot girls for no sugar.

  4. #12761

    Re: Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    No. Very mechanical and very reserved.
    She is exactly as TFM depicted. Additionally incredibly thin, and a germaphobe. Very pretty, exactly as pictured.

  5. #12760
    Damn NYC is just different. Maybe there's more dudes than girls.

    But these straight up want to meet now and didn't ask about $$.

    I think DC are loaded with a bunch fugly broke h. O. e. S.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-07466f876f41

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-21ea87cdff22

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1faf9a11dc4a

    These types just don't exist in DC if they do they're either fake or just passing through.

  6. #12759

    Barbie

    Does anybody have intel on Barbie? DM if you prefer. . . .

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-dd17afc0096c

  7. #12758
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    How much for Alice and is she as kinky and nasty as she looks? BBFS?
    No. Very mechanical and very reserved.

  8. #12757

    Answer for Tribeca67

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Tori She's baaaaack!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1bcb1b8af280

    She's had several profiles over the last 6 or so months. Xoxostarz is her current profile handle. She's operating out of Gainesville, VA and she's aware of this board.

    This time, she got the best of me. Successfully ran a Cash and Dash on me, even though I've been balls deep in her before. You'd think she'd want to treat a "regular" SD well, but I guess she's doesn't think long term. Oh well her loss. I fucked up by becoming too comfortable. Anyhow, stay away from her she's good at extracting the gift before delivering the goods.

    As she will undoubtedly create a new profile, attached are her pics used on the current and various previous profiles. While very pretty, most pics were 20/30 pounds ago.

  9. #12756
    Any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231125_012459_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125_012457_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125_012502_Seeking.jpg‎  

  10. #12755
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    How much for Alice and is she as kinky and nasty as she looks? BBFS?
    500 and no. Covered, no BJ, no kissing. Nothing. Plus, she claims she was into me. Blah blah says that I'm hot and should use tinder.

    To her credit. She's not a trashy, well spoken and I like her looks and style. I think she needs to lose the tattoos.

  11. #12754
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-ed4544889ed1

    4 in bmore. Great body and a squirmer.

  12. #12753
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Jon, I can't opine on that, but I do know every once in a while, someone will post the Seeking URL for a local girl I've never seen in any of my searches. Do girls have the ability to select who can see their profile?
    Yes. They can hide themselves from search results, but that doesn't prevent someone from seeing them if they have them favorited or if they have a direct link to their profile.

    Also, they can temporarily suspend their account, and come back at anytime. While suspended, it will look like they deleted their account and won't show up anywhere.

  13. #12752
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.
    That is absolutely the case. I've noticed that quite some time back and assumed that this is how SA keeps getting our money. By not showing all relevant results every time.

    Perhaps, if one searches for recently active then they might pull first x number of active within a week, then display the rest older than the week duration. Something like that.

  14. #12751
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I felt like a John with this one + in and out. So no repeat for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-315b8d39ea7d
    How much for Alice and is she as kinky and nasty as she looks? BBFS?

  15. #12750

    Searches

    Jon, I can't opine on that, but I do know every once in a while, someone will post the Seeking URL for a local girl I've never seen in any of my searches. Do girls have the ability to select who can see their profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape