Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12751
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I felt like a John with this one + in and out. So no repeat for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-315b8d39ea7d
    How much for Alice and is she as kinky and nasty as she looks? BBFS?

  2. #12750

    Searches

    Jon, I can't opine on that, but I do know every once in a while, someone will post the Seeking URL for a local girl I've never seen in any of my searches. Do girls have the ability to select who can see their profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.

  3. #12749

    Seeking search algorithm

    Technical experts -- its my hunch that if two different users use the same minimal search parameters (city, distance, age for example) at the same time. Then the search returns different lists. Wondering if others also know of, or suspect the same.

  4. #12748
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    What was shamu asking for? She has to be at least 250 lbs.
    As soon as any one (especially the ones who look like this one) asks for M&G for time and effort, I quickly end the conversation.

    No point in wasting time and energy.

    Lots of other fish in the pond.

  5. #12747
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-82da4c65cd60

    Nice girl, amazing body, I liked the experience, insists on cover, but YMMV.
    What was ppm? I dated with her over a year ago.

  6. #12746
    I felt like a John with this one + in and out. So no repeat for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-315b8d39ea7d

    She's passionate and was into it. We were supposed to meet up again but she disappeared.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-9860afad15e7

  7. #12745
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She's heavily filtered and you know she's already fat so she m expecting double the size of those pics.

  8. #12744

    Priscilla

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-82ed9a2aff23

  9. #12743
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-54af3b539832

    Any info on this one?

    She's real since she gave me a real number.

  10. #12742
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.
    What was shamu asking for? She has to be at least 250 lbs.

  11. #12741

    For Generous fellas. Another one who wants and gets M&G

    Earlier this month, she messaged me on SA and I was not sure since she looked quite big in pics and chances were that she'd be bigger in person.

    However I replied and she agreed to meet but wanted M&G for her time and effort.

    I laughed and excused myself.

    If you're feeling generous and she's your type then feel free to support her.

    Brittany B - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-aa5ce0fb6224.

  12. #12740

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This was on good ol' FoxNews.com the other day. I thought AM completely crashed & burned after the hacking and posting of some celebrities' names and accounts.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-20...ashley-madison
    Ashley Madison is and has always been filled with men and fake profiles, there are literally no women on there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQw58Pt_R8.

  13. #12739

    Renee106

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-82da4c65cd60

    Nice girl, amazing body, I liked the experience, insists on cover, but YMMV.

  14. #12738
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Not Exactly a Sugar Site, but, is Ashley Madison Even a Thing Anymore?

    This was on good ol' FoxNews.com the other day. I thought AM completely crashed & burned after the hacking and posting of some celebrities' names and accounts.

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-20...ashley-madison

  15. #12737

    Panel tests

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    When there's time, I'll post another more detailed report that lists the various failures, scams, etc. that I've come across.

    Having gotten tired of coming up empty in my two-month search for new SBs, I recently paid a visit to both SensualSiren / Amy (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e) and hhd268 / Hanna (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af). I won't rehash what's already been said except that they're both still a fantastic time! Only thing I'll add is that Amy does indeed insist on a cover. Kind of a bummer as we had done it so many times sans hat whenever she hosted me at her place. But then again, perhaps it's for the best in more ways than one.

    Also, has anyone got intel on LittleLeena (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c89a4eddc517) ? She's supposedly been around since 2019, and I'm kinda surprised there's not one mention here. If anyone doesn't feel down with sharing publicly, my inbox is freed up. Cheers!
    I did a meet & greet with Amy a couple years ago and she was pleasant. Back then she'd do bare if you showed her recent std panel tests. Imagine it's different now. For the price point, Hanna is great. She hosts at her place, but beware if you're allergic to felines that walk on four legs. Hanna is also fun to hang with, especially if you bring her whiskey! Only negative about Hanna is she loves pound town excessively and DATY is meh for her unless you're a woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape