Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 28078
-
11-24-23 16:52 #24223Banned Member

Posts: 40Vitamin V
Vitamin V available without a prescription?
DM is ok.
-
11-24-23 15:48 #24222Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35Tina is leaving
Went back to A to Z spa as advertised and saw Tina possibly for the last time. She told me she's headed back to LA on Sunday. I brought some chocolates and a small tin of cookies for the girls and they were very appreciative. Today I let my voyeuristic impulses take control and I listened to Monica sucking and fucking some guy in the next room through the wall while Tina was on her knees giving me an absolutely fantastic BBBJ. She is so good at sucking cock! Great technique.
As I listened to Monica moaning and slurping and seemingly really enjoying it, I kinda gained a new attraction to her. I think I might have to give her a try. She looked better than normal today, maybe because of the cute little skirt, but whereas I've not wanted to in the past, I really wanted to fuck her today to find out.
Anyway, Tina and I did a solid 20 minutes of various Mish positions. Slow, deep, lots of eye contact. It was so good. If this is the last time, it was a great one to remember her by. She's such a great provider. So cute, great body, fantastic BBBJ skills, and a personality that is light and bubbly. Almost zero English, so everything is through a translator. She her before she leaves.
-
11-24-23 15:36 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 85Vivi, MoonSea: Deep throat queen! Holy fuck!
Vivi, MoonSea: Deep throat queen! Holy fuck!
I step into MoonSea looking forward to an amazing nuru session and am greeted by a tantalizingly thin lady named Vivi.
As I lay eyes on Vivi I am in awe of how satisfyingly petite she is. She has the body of a small and slim runway model. She has a very flat stomach, narrow waist, and sexy slim legs. She's a delightfully skinny girl, probably the thinnest girl I've ever been with. Yet, she's not "too thin". She has an incredibly sexy, alluring body with a great set of natural perky B's. If you like spinners, she is a must see.
We undress and head off to the TS room where I'm looking forward to experiencing her thin frame gliding all over me. After a soapy rinse Vivi liberally applies the nuru gel all over our bodies as I lay face down. She starts by rubbing the soles of my feet on her soft breasts. She has a nice set of nips to complement her natural B's, and they feel great as she makes a circular motion with her boobs and slides them up over my legs. As she makes her way up towards my ass, she gives a nice tongue bath. Vivi then makes good use of her light frame and gently glides up through my back. I can feel her perky nips on her way up, and combined with the subtle pressure of her light weight, their tandem touch feel soothing yet arousing all at once. As she is rubbing her boobs all over me, Vivi grabs more nuru gel and rubs it on the palm of my hand. As I wonder what she has in store, she gently places my hand palm-up over my back and gently rubs and slides her boobs all over my slippery palm. I can feel her erect nipples sliding between my fingers with each pass. It felt like her boobs were groping my hand! It felt nice!
Next, Vivi starts paying special attention to my ass. She has my prop up on my knees and rims me as she jerks me from behind. As I'm enjoying the feeling and the novelty of the position, Vivi soon takes it a step further, pushes her face between my cheeks, and delivers some TUMA action. Now I've had rimming before, but It was my first time experiencing someone use their tongue in such a way, and surprisingly it was actually pretty good, haha!
Vivi has me flip and applies more nuru. She glides all over me from top to bottom, and her petite frame feels great as she presses body and boobs all over me. She moves down and starts giving me a slippery smooth BBBJ. She has a really good technique where she twists and turns her head as she bobs up and down. Even more, she maintains excellent eye contact the entire time.
As Vivi is slurping away, she looks up at me and starts going down deep, *way* deep. Soon, I am awe-stricken as her lips were at my base and my cock down her throat! And not just the top of her throat, I mean *bending the corner* down her throat! She starts bobbing up and down and my dick "rounds the corner" again and again and again! Holy fuck!! When combined with the slickness of the nuru gel, it was absolute heaven. It took everything I had not to bust then and there!
After that amazing DT session, we dry off and head to the massage room. Vivi grabs her phone and plays some fun disco-like EDM on her portable speaker. As I sit at the edge of the table she does a fun little dance, and then slips between my legs and starts deep throating me again! I swear this woman does not quit! The music makes for a really fun atmosphere as she bobs up and down to the beat of the music. She even takes the time to slap my dick across her face between bobs, LOL.
Vivi soon starts getting even more vigorous with her deep throating. As it was my first time seeing her, I didn't want to end the session too early. It took a lot of will power to not bust in her mouth right at that very moment! Looking back, I still don't know how I managed it, LOL.
After summoning every ounce of will at my disposable, I have us move to the main event. Vivi hops on top and I absolutely love grabbing her thin waist as she rides me CG. Her slim figure make her feel incredibly nice to hold onto, and her light weight means she moves up and down very easily and at an excellent pace. At this point, given Vivi's damn good DT, her sexy thin legs, and squeezing grip I couldn't help but let go for a superbly satisfying, built-up finish.
All in all, between Vivi's sexy thin physique and unquestionably phenomenal DT, she is a must see. I asked how long she intends to stay, and she tells me only 10 days. Do not miss this one.
-
11-24-23 15:26 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 85PSA: Holiday is leaving soon
Near the end of the month.
-
11-24-23 14:52 #24219Senior Member

Posts: 164Thanks for the update thought she had left the country back home.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 13:32 #24218Banned Member

Posts: 58Once again I apologize. Completely my fault as you did nothing wrong. I'm just a dumbass who can't read LOL.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 00:41 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 654Check out post # 34572 on the OC MP board.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 23:21 #24216Regular Member

Posts: 16Thank you
I thought I had it correct. I'm not new to mongering but I do like to post correctly.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 23:16 #24215Regular Member

Posts: 16This is difficult
I'm not understandings e way to say how much it cost.
Originally Posted by DudeNukem
[View Original Post]
It was 80 bucks for house fee and 160 for services.
-
11-23-23 22:40 #24214Banned Member

Posts: 58I know I've personally had great experiences following his reviews (seen about a dozen of the girls he's written about) and he is kind of the reason why I even bothered to make an account recently and start posting on this forum. I know just looking back on some recent posts from reliable senior members like PTJ, he even praised this member quite a bit. I don't know if that's still the case as I don't speak for him, but at one point it seemed like he was the only one visiting the spa that I liked going to.
Originally Posted by Muncher8888
[View Original Post]
I'm not trying to advocate for this guy at all. But people are already going to jump to conclusions and think I'm some sort of shill for this guy, but he just goes to the more popular places I like to visit and it's nice to have accurate intel on girls before I waste my money. The MMS details are always dogshit and the fake reviews don't help. The guy writes fucking book reports rofl. I don't even read everything a lot of the times, but if I need to it's all there.
I can tell you that I personally saw Candy myself and the review he wrote for her was pretty accurate imo. Even down to the comment he wrote later to another user on RM comments section that said she would ask "do you want some milk" LOL. She asked me that same thing as I was sucking on her nice titties LOL.
Anyways I didn't mean for this tangent. I'm not trying to get involved in whatever bullshit goes on. I just read his reviews on the other forum and find them reliable and was only suggesting that he is still a good resource if you were still curious about the girl.
Have a good one and happy turkey day!
-
11-23-23 22:13 #24213Shill for A to Z ignore all posts

Posts: 35Ella at A to Z
Quick and to the point, Ella was pretty good. She's a bit short (around 5'2" maybe), big real boobs, lighter complexion, a bit of extra cushion if you know what I mean, but still not too bad. Good BBBJ skills, regular positions as I wasn't feeling like trying anything too out there. Normal price of $60 hf, $140 tip. I felt it was worth it, she did a good job and put in the effort. However, Tina is still my #1 and I'm planning on going to see her on my next visit this weekend. Monica is still there too, but I'm not feeling it with her. Let us know if you guys meet up with her.
-
11-23-23 21:21 #24212Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Location Blue Sky Spa
Tiffany is worth the time.
Tiffany is everything that is written about her and more. Sweet lady that's willing to do what it takes for your and her pleasure. Yes she enjoys it as well. Started off with some shoulder rubbing to break the ice. It quickly turned into a BBBJ which damn near had me. Excellent BBBJ not even a hint of teeth. The cover was on and CG before I knew it. I wanted some Missionary and she was all for it. Tiffany can and will take a good pounding and enjoys it.
Finished off with some more BBBJ and a HJ.
Treat her right and she'll definitely take care of you.
YMMV but I'll definitely return.
-
11-23-23 18:57 #24211Senior Member

Posts: 160Not more FAKE reviews?
1st off thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by DudeNukem
[View Original Post]
Don't tell me those posts were more bullshit reviews to drive up biz like the good Admin had to shut down and sticky above.
Have you or any reliable source had occasion to visit any of the ones he gave glowing reviews on?
I'll consider TOFTT but cock is now flying at half mast.
I know we all HATE going in and having a meh experience. Especially when were led to believe it would be GFE for sure and even PSE experience.
-
11-23-23 14:31 #24210Regular Member

Posts: 26Table S hower are amazing
Can confirm that TS are worth checking out and amazing experience. I don't think I'd do it all the time but I think its a fun experience to do in your second and third visit when you know a girl is there. Because they do more. I went too Moonsea twice and doing the TS the second time made the experience more interesting since they know you.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 14:25 #24209Banned Member

Posts: 58It says they he is a banned member, but no reason given. I asked him about it and he said he didn't know and just wants to write his reviews. I know he is active on RM. I ask him a bunch of shit on there and he always responds, he probably knows where Candy went. Or you're right and he emptied the candy bowl and took it all for himself LOL.
Originally Posted by Muncher8888
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





