Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 25027
-
11-26-23 15:47 #20542Senior Member

Posts: 77899% sure Foxii has a pimp
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980
Contacted Foxii and she was at a no-tell just over the state line. I arrived and she said she needed a couple of minutes. While I waited I saw a big dude come out, go to his car and sat but didn't leave. She gave me the go ahead and the appt was fine, full menu as always. She bolted and chained the door so I knew nobody was coming in. As I came outside. Big dude was getting out of his car. Could be coincidental but until I know for sure she is off limits for me.
-
11-26-23 14:44 #20541Senior Member

Posts: 211Suria
Heard from suria today. Still doing her thing.
Originally Posted by SoleKollectah
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 13:01 #20540Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes. She passed away in May. That's why she seemed to just disappear.
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 23:51 #20539Senior Member

Posts: 185The one from WW. She said she was middle eastern?
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 17:41 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 28She just has to feel comfortable with you. I've seen her 1 time and saw her for a half. She was communicative and nice and we had a good convo before getting started. Head was good and she does covered but will do BB for more. But I asked and she let me BBFSCIP without extra because she felt comfortable. And I only asked once and didn't push it. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 14:10 #20537Senior Member

Posts: 406Thanks brother
Thank you Brother PSlag56.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 12:22 #20536Senior Member

Posts: 196Suria
Saw her several months ago at a hotel in E. Prov.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 14:21 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 406Thank you Mtn
Much obliged to brothers Mtn and Willy O. Thank you.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 13:55 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 141Sorry
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...t/003670264900
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 13:54 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 141This one?
Saw her late spring / early summer motel in Seekonk. Looked like these pics.
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 12:18 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 68Kay
New great review of her on other site. Their view is not clear if she prides covered or uncovered services, but does mention she is very GFE.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 11:06 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 86Kay
Anyone have knowledge on this little lady, Experiences. Looks interesting!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...7/859204628780
-
11-24-23 10:33 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 406Thanks brother Willy O
You could be right about that, brother. This is the one I believe has been reviewed before. She was staying at hotel in Worcester and then moved to a rundown apartment here in Rhody. https://worcester.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a054 f802-7 cd4-4976-9 b22-2 c91226 bafc1.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
Thank you brother Willy O.
-
11-24-23 09:59 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 1230The girl that went by Samara passed. Could you be getting the two mixed up?
Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 09:51 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 406Thanks brother
Now, whoever that is, posted as being in Worcester for today; seems to be on the move, and not staying long in one place. Hmm. I thought it was reported that she had died. Has anyone visited this seemingly new incarnation of Suria? Is it really she? Has she risen from the dead like Lazarus? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MtnBkr29
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





