Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 300 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 25025
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20540
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    The one from WW. She said she was middle eastern?
    Yes. She passed away in May. That's why she seemed to just disappear.

  2. #20539
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The girl that went by Samara passed. Could you be getting the two mixed up?
    The one from WW. She said she was middle eastern?

  3. #20538
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Funny, she was also in a rush to get to her "day job" when I saw her. On a Saturday evening.
    She just has to feel comfortable with you. I've seen her 1 time and saw her for a half. She was communicative and nice and we had a good convo before getting started. Head was good and she does covered but will do BB for more. But I asked and she let me BBFSCIP without extra because she felt comfortable. And I only asked once and didn't push it. So YMMV.

  4. #20537

    Thanks brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Saw her several months ago at a hotel in E. Prov.
    Thank you Brother PSlag56.

  5. #20536

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Now, whoever that is, posted as being in Worcester for today; seems to be on the move, and not staying long in one place. Hmm. I thought it was reported that she had died. Has anyone visited this seemingly new incarnation of Suria? Is it really she? Has she risen from the dead like Lazarus? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.
    Saw her several months ago at a hotel in E. Prov.

  6. #20535

    Thank you Mtn

    Much obliged to brothers Mtn and Willy O. Thank you.

  7. #20534

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Saw her late spring / early summer motel in Seekonk. Looked like these pics.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...t/003670264900

  8. #20533

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Now, whoever that is, posted as being in Worcester for today; seems to be on the move, and not staying long in one place. Hmm. I thought it was reported that she had died. Has anyone visited this seemingly new incarnation of Suria? Is it really she? Has she risen from the dead like Lazarus? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.
    Saw her late spring / early summer motel in Seekonk. Looked like these pics.

  9. #20532

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have knowledge on this little lady, Experiences. Looks interesting!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...7/859204628780
    New great review of her on other site. Their view is not clear if she prides covered or uncovered services, but does mention she is very GFE.

  10. #20531

    Kay

    Anyone have knowledge on this little lady, Experiences. Looks interesting!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...7/859204628780

  11. #20530

    Thanks brother Willy O

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The girl that went by Samara passed. Could you be getting the two mixed up?
    You could be right about that, brother. This is the one I believe has been reviewed before. She was staying at hotel in Worcester and then moved to a rundown apartment here in Rhody. https://worcester.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / a054 f802-7 cd4-4976-9 b22-2 c91226 bafc1.

    Thank you brother Willy O.

  12. #20529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, brothers. Question brothers: Am I mistaken but were there reports on here about Suria passing away, or am I mistaken?
    The girl that went by Samara passed. Could you be getting the two mixed up?

  13. #20528

    Thanks brother

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post last week on the South Coast board. Said in Fall River now.
    Now, whoever that is, posted as being in Worcester for today; seems to be on the move, and not staying long in one place. Hmm. I thought it was reported that she had died. Has anyone visited this seemingly new incarnation of Suria? Is it really she? Has she risen from the dead like Lazarus? Anyone seen her recently? Thanks.

  14. #20527

    Suria

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, brothers. Question brothers: Am I mistaken but were there reports on here about Suria passing away, or am I mistaken?
    Saw a post last week on the South Coast board. Said in Fall River now.

  15. #20526

    Question

    Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, brothers. Question brothers: Am I mistaken but were there reports on here about Suria passing away, or am I mistaken?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape