Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 16680
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Any good BBFS escorts in Madison.
    It tends to be a YMMV kind of deal.

  2. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years ago, first time I ever tried to contact her. It was very good. Tried several times since then, never gotten a response.
    I've seen her twice. Over the years. I tend not to use the same number. So as far as she knows, I'm a new client. She hasn't replied to my attempts. Hasn't for a while now. Oh well.

  3. #14398
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.
    I saw her once a few years ago, first time I ever tried to contact her. It was very good. Tried several times since then, never gotten a response.

  4. #14397

    Bb escorts

    Any good BBFS escorts in Madison.

  5. #14396

    Good luck contacting her

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success connecting with Lexxi love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.

  6. #14395

    Seen one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
    I haven't seen the mirror game girl ba she used ta post before with Trin. I think she started when she was 18 then stopped, then I guess started again. Def doing it because of drugs probs. The other one I've seen in person. She's fine in my experience. Others did have issues I think. Like when she had a boyfriend, he didn't know the how much she did and attacked a monger but the bf was weak and got overpowered. I think they broke up. I had an ok time. Would repeat in a pinch but not a first choice.

  7. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
    I've been trying to set something up with her but timing is a little tricky on my side. Any chance you (or anyone else) could share if her incall is on the east or west side?

  8. #14393

    Lexxi love

    Has anyone had any success connecting with Lexxi love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove

  9. #14392

    Worth seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of them, but I've been considering Virginia for a long time. Duo is a little spendy for my budget.
    I saw Virginia a year ago. Fantastic body. Was a little less expensive then.

  10. #14391
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    So what were her requirements to see her?
    I believe it was my name and profession

  11. #14390
    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen any of those three? The duo option caught my eye. 3 would be challenging.
    I haven't seen any of them, but I've been considering Virginia for a long time. Duo is a little spendy for my budget.

  12. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    To put those rates in even more perspective: For $1,350 you can do a TRIPLE with three very hot Eastern European providers--Monica Sugar, Victoria Vixen and Layla Amore. Again, not saying Scarlett isn't worth it; if you have that kind of scratch to blow, bless you my son. But there are many other appealing options for blowing that kind of scratch (though I have to admit I'm not sure what I would do with three women at once. Two is challenging enough for my aging, sexagenarian bones). https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore.
    Have you seen any of those three? The duo option caught my eye. 3 would be challenging.

  13. #14388

    Visitor

    Hey I will be visiting town tomorrow evening and I was hoping to get some recommendations for a companion that night.

    I have a modest budget so most of the traveling ladies are probably over what I'm looking for, but levels just below that I might be willing to splurge for the right option.

    Generally, I prefer ladies that have a lot to grab up top but I'm not overly picky about it, especially if the service and personality are good.

    PM me both good recommendations and if there are any ladies to particularly stay away from.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #14387

    AA Provider Question

    Anyone with experience with either of these. Been intrigued by both.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/740860379172

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644098634174

    I kind of have a soft spot for younger AA with big tits, who are ideally not managed.

  15. #14386

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I did not.
    So what were her requirements to see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape