Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 16685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14405

    Lexxi love

    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a bunch of times and never got a response. Then I read her ad and sent a text with all the info she requests and put in some comedy and she text me right back. Been a regular ever since. Present yourself well.
    I didn't see any mention of requested information in her ad. Can you elaborate. You can also DM me.

  2. #14404

    Lexxi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.
    I tried contacting her a bunch of times and never got a response. Then I read her ad and sent a text with all the info she requests and put in some comedy and she text me right back. Been a regular ever since. Present yourself well.

  3. #14403
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    In the case of PT, I was interacting with her from my stable number. She was never a reliable communicator. I think she moved on.
    Don't know her other cpl texts a yr an half an 2 yrs ago an voice call. I did like talk her an her or way txt back. I am thinking she originally from Madison an around area yet, but I have no clue, anyone know pt? That is one I like meet, ones I interested meet are rare, none around here I can think of nowadays, I look at skip about twice a day for 5 min maybe, joke an worthless here an continues get. Worse right along.

  4. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by RayBand2  [View Original Post]
    I guess these are the side effects, I change the numbers often as well and since then no response from her or PT. Maybe the changed the numbers too,?
    In the case of PT, I was interacting with her from my stable number. She was never a reliable communicator. I think she moved on.

  5. #14401

    Side effects

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Over the years. I tend not to use the same number. So as far as she knows, I'm a new client. She hasn't replied to my attempts. Hasn't for a while now. Oh well.
    I guess these are the side effects, I change the numbers often as well and since then no response from her or PT. Maybe the changed the numbers too,?

  6. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Any good BBFS escorts in Madison.
    It tends to be a YMMV kind of deal.

  7. #14399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few years ago, first time I ever tried to contact her. It was very good. Tried several times since then, never gotten a response.
    I've seen her twice. Over the years. I tend not to use the same number. So as far as she knows, I'm a new client. She hasn't replied to my attempts. Hasn't for a while now. Oh well.

  8. #14398
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.
    I saw her once a few years ago, first time I ever tried to contact her. It was very good. Tried several times since then, never gotten a response.

  9. #14397

    Bb escorts

    Any good BBFS escorts in Madison.

  10. #14396

    Good luck contacting her

    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success connecting with Lexxi love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove
    A couple of years ago, I tried contacting Lexxi Love about a half dozen times whenever her ad went up on Tryst because she was one of the only local girls with mostly good reviews. After that I gave up. I would assume that she just posts the ad to alert her regular clients that she's available rather than looking for new people to see, since several other people here tell the same story.

  11. #14395

    Seen one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
    I haven't seen the mirror game girl ba she used ta post before with Trin. I think she started when she was 18 then stopped, then I guess started again. Def doing it because of drugs probs. The other one I've seen in person. She's fine in my experience. Others did have issues I think. Like when she had a boyfriend, he didn't know the how much she did and attacked a monger but the bf was weak and got overpowered. I think they broke up. I had an ok time. Would repeat in a pinch but not a first choice.

  12. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
    I've been trying to set something up with her but timing is a little tricky on my side. Any chance you (or anyone else) could share if her incall is on the east or west side?

  13. #14393

    Lexxi love

    Has anyone had any success connecting with Lexxi love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove

  14. #14392

    Worth seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of them, but I've been considering Virginia for a long time. Duo is a little spendy for my budget.
    I saw Virginia a year ago. Fantastic body. Was a little less expensive then.

  15. #14391
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    So what were her requirements to see her?
    I believe it was my name and profession

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape