Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 251 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 3761
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205

    Thanks

    Thanks for the heads up broh! I resubbed too!

    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    33% Code for seeking. Found on Atlanta board, seems it still works.

    "This code still works. VWO33 RBELT1 (no space) I just renewed with it. ".

  2. #3415

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't replied to me either. I've sensed self destruction on the horizon. Hopefully she's well.
    I tried to contact Paige a couple of times recently. The first time she didn't respond. My second text wasn't even delivered. Very unlike her.

    I too hope she's ok. The last time I saw her, she sounded kind of jaded about this lifestyle & seemed to me like she wanted to get out or at least take a break.

    Hopefully she'll be back.

  3. #3414

    33% off on seeking

    33% Code for seeking. Found on Atlanta board, seems it still works.

    "This code still works. VWO33 RBELT1 (no space) I just renewed with it. ".

  4. #3413

    UTR and Group Action

    Greetings Gentlemen (and lurking ladies).

    Whew Lisa was fun.

    Something tells me I made her preferred list on dudes to be around in just two visits. Guess I did something right.

    Anyway, Met a another UTR lady after the fact.

    Now. This woman is hungry for dick. Like, would want to keep going even after completely emptying your twig and berries for the fifth time in as many hours.

    Read: She wants to try a multiple guy session.

    Before you get too excited: Me and one other dude have opted to do verification and make sure any dudes brought in are calm, cool, and collected.

    There is one, maybe two ways to get verified.

    DM me for details and further discussion.

    Oh yeah, we're also looking for a second lady who would like to partake.

    Preferably one who likes to lick some kitty while getting hammered. . Or having two sticks in her.

    Thanks,

    Ginger.

  5. #3412

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by RobberFly  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number too if anyone has it. I had her old number, but its not working anymore.
    I'd love to give her a try as well. Had an SA account but it got suspended; which seems easy to do. Haven't seen many in the area; probably due to my high standards compared to my old area of Chicago.

    Childish.

  6. #3411

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone with knowledge update me on her? Still married? Does she have her own place? Any idea on price? Any information is appreciated??
    I'd like her number too if anyone has it. I had her old number, but its not working anymore.

  7. #3410

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone with knowledge update me on her? Still married? Does she have her own place? Any idea on price? Any information is appreciated??
    I always wanted to giver her a try but could never work something out.

  8. #3409

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone with knowledge update me on her? Still married? Does she have her own place? Any idea on price? Any information is appreciated??

  9. #3408

    Paige or TemptingMizz from SA

    She hasn't replied to me either. I've sensed self destruction on the horizon. Hopefully she's well.

  10. #3407

    Paige or TemptingMizz from SA

    Has anyone seen Paige lately? She's gone MIA past few days. Hope everything is alright. If you've been to see her in the last couple days, either post or DM me.

    I was a regular for a couple months then she just dropped off the map.

    CDog.

  11. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSlayer  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Farrah here.
    She was fun to fill up back in the day.

  12. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find this.
    On the internet, PM me if you want.

  13. #3404
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  14. #3403

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the candy is finally catching up on her. Pretty sad.
    Where did you find this.

  15. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    I concur. She had a big smile on her face while I was filling her up.
    Bah profile off. Too late.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape