Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 37335
-
11-21-23 16:20 #30570Regular Member

Posts: 9Lulu
I completed their screening process and have an appointment booked for Wednesday, will report back.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 15:35 #30569Senior Member

Posts: 90Lulu
I have seen a few Kpop girls in DC, Atlanta and NYC. They typically host in local nice apartments. They have been few of best GFE experiences.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
I am not sure about thus agency, though. I guess, I will find out tomorrow.
Rates 230 hhr and 350 hr with this agency. IMHO, the service is definitely worth the price as they aim to please. Perhaps for TER reviews.
The prices in other cities varied a bit but were close enough.
Auto.
-
11-21-23 14:37 #30568Senior Member

Posts: 120LuLu
Do they come to you, operate out of a house or use hotels? Looks very promising. Are the rates reasonable.
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-21-23 14:29 #30567Senior Member

Posts: 90Just got screened and set up an hour with Lulu. Thank you. Will report after seeing her.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
Have you seen the other girl Angel from their site as well. Apparently, she works from Richmond club as well. I could not find TER reviews for Angel.
Auto.
-
11-21-23 14:13 #30566Senior Member

Posts: 221How much
How much was the tip?
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 08:30 #30565Senior Member

Posts: 128Cherry
Met with her weeks ago at her decent hotel on commerce. Very pretty and soft spoken. Had rules that prevented me from pounding her out. No weight on her in mish, closed legs in doggie. Ok CBJ to get you ready for the deed. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 08:16 #30564Senior Member

Posts: 319Passion from previous post
-
11-20-23 21:17 #30563Senior Member

Posts: 200Lulu
I would like to provide you guys with a great resource, Lulu. I have met this girl several times before, so I added her contact information. She is great almost in every aspect. When I contacted her recently, she told me that she will work in a new club in Richmond and gave me a new website. If you want to meet Asia Girls, especially C girls, I highly recommend Lulu.
I live in North VA, so I will come to see her this weekend. Treat her well guys! She is a gem.
https://asiangfeclub.com/
And here is her t. E. are reviews, her I'd is 376329.
-
11-20-23 20:28 #30562Senior Member

Posts: 319Spinner
Saw her again today and was not dissappoint. Everything is covered but got a very good CBJ and then went to doggy. She moans and gets into it and after a good 15 minutes of pounding finished in bag. In nice room off brook. Leaving soon catch her while you can. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160626461.
-
11-20-23 20:13 #30561Senior Member

Posts: 319Tamara
Anyone seen Tamara lately?
-
11-20-23 19:59 #30560Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
11-20-23 16:52 #30559Senior Member

Posts: 784BabyAmber
I've seen her but hard to make the connection. She has a killer body. Just wish she put more effort into the deed.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 13:18 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 99Cherry
Yo what's up. Cherry is have a deal. Unfortunately I'm in northern VA currently so I cannot capitalize. She is real small and petite. Someone give her a try for me and tell me how it is.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...pussy/59892253
Her qv is is $ when it's usually $$.
Just ask do her deals.
Ghost.
-
11-20-23 12:57 #30557Senior Member

Posts: 42Nah different one. Think she goes by jaelynn now or something she a bbw type. Not the slim new lola buzzing around.
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 11:52 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 133Cuban Chick
Do your search on the Board monger she is trash. She is pretty but that's it. She is not doing this to please but to get paid. And if you don't bust in the alotted time that's your problem. Anywho has anyone dreamed of LoLo since she caused an uproar last month. I know someone broke the # out of her nose during that time as well. Update please on service and looks since last month.
Originally Posted by BullyGod804
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





