Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 327 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4903
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3628

    Review on Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Soo no review?
    It seems I was a few lucky guys who was able to see Ava. I set up hhr date yesterday but needed to wait at parking for 30 min by whatever reasons. The damage was 220 uncovered session +30 CIP for Qky session. Good part was that she was person in the photo and is even prettier in person than photos. Nice spinner body with nice A cup breasts. Very pale and pink everywhere. There are a few bad parts: Bad hygiene. I am not sure if she took a shower after previous session with CIP. She skipped kissing and BBBJ and asked me to go straight to intercourse. She showed painful face when I touched her pussy as well as inserted my dick. Her pussy may be injured or have herpes or some reason. Th. E session was awkward, to be honest. Overall, She was inexperience and YMMV. You didn't loose so much in my opinion.

  2. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.
    I hate to say it but this is exactly why I kept an 18 yo Latina spinner I was raw dogging all last month to myself LOL. I usually wait until they tell me they were leaving soon before I go spilling the beans. Sorry not sorry =).

  3. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.
    I don't care about you. I don't care if you can't get an appointment. I care about me, myself and I. Whenever there's a new girl in demand I always text from different numbers and go with the one that responds. Works great for me. I don't care about others.

  4. #3625

    Scam

    Everyone got all excited for a skinny white girl for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.

  5. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.
    Anyone have a working link or can someone pm me her contact?

  6. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.

  7. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells.
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.

  8. #3621

    Soccermom

    What she likes the best?

  9. #3620

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickD  [View Original Post]
    Lmao it was me, honestly.
    Soo no review?

  10. #3619
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Bruh looks like there's a few getting lucky now. I had finally gotten a response and locked a time for 4:30 for a hhr uncovered and when I texted for the address at 4 no response. 4:30 she responds and says she suddenly got busy and isn't available now until 6:30 pm! My monger window is closed as I now have to head home. Have fun ya lucky bastards!
    Lmao it was me, honestly.

  11. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Let's see who gets lucky.
    Bruh looks like there's a few getting lucky now. I had finally gotten a response and locked a time for 4:30 for a hhr uncovered and when I texted for the address at 4 no response. 4:30 she responds and says she suddenly got busy and isn't available now until 6:30 pm! My monger window is closed as I now have to head home. Have fun ya lucky bastards!

  12. #3617

    Same

    Finally got this same exact response too. Someone let us know how it goes haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.

  13. #3616

    Ava

    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and initially didn't get a response. Tried another # and she replied quickly with, "200 FS covered, no Greek, everything else is open".

    A bit later she responded to my first number, saying open menu, but no Greek. There were no rates though. Later got 220/300/400 from her.

  14. #3615

    Spinners

    We need a thread with confirmed spinners cause I don't trust all the fake reviews.

  15. #3614

    Lucky one.

    Let's see who gets lucky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape