Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 328 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4906
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3616

    Ava

    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and initially didn't get a response. Tried another # and she replied quickly with, "200 FS covered, no Greek, everything else is open".

    A bit later she responded to my first number, saying open menu, but no Greek. There were no rates though. Later got 220/300/400 from her.

  2. #3615

    Spinners

    We need a thread with confirmed spinners cause I don't trust all the fake reviews.

  3. #3614

    Lucky one.

    Let's see who gets lucky.

  4. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I texted her and initially didn't get a response. Tried another # and she replied quickly with, "200 FS covered, no Greek, everything else is open".

    A bit later she responded to my first number, saying open menu, but no Greek. There were no rates though. Later got 220/300/400 from her.

  5. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells.
    I finally got a "Hey baby".

    I responded and crickets again.

  6. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKipper  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging her. No response.
    Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells.

  7. #3610

    No response

    Tried messaging her. No response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160605539

    Same ad style as the aforementioned bb beauties staying in the valley. Add Ava to the list. Very petite spinner, less than 100 lbs. Cute skinny body and very open menu minus Greek.

  8. #3609

    Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160605539

    Same ad style as the aforementioned bb beauties staying in the valley. Add Ava to the list. Very petite spinner, less than 100 lbs. Cute skinny body and very open menu minus Greek.
    What was the damage?

  9. #3608

    For spinner fans

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160605539

    Same ad style as the aforementioned bb beauties staying in the valley. Add Ava to the list. Very petite spinner, less than 100 lbs. Cute skinny body and very open menu minus Greek.

  10. #3607

    Bonnie

    See my review in escort forum.

    BBBJ and BBFS if you dare.

  11. #3606

    Handicaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. She does NOT do BBFS, I asked. She gave decent BBBJ and likes to dfk. I didn't try for daty. That was the extent of her GFE.
    She sounds like just once a while type but not often repeat worthy, thanks man. No raws is a letdown if she's at 400 hr.

  12. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingGood  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/umalove

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480204-Blanca

    Strongly suspect that she belongs here, based on all the "true GFE" talk from her and in her reviews (this one* mentions an unnamed upgrade). Dunno how long she's in town for. Only thing is she was in Portland and has tons of TNA reviews there, but she's not mentioned here in the Portland BFS board that I can find.

    * https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-many-like-her.
    I saw her this week. She does NOT do BBFS, I asked. She gave decent BBBJ and likes to dfk. I didn't try for daty. That was the extent of her GFE.

  13. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to see her today. We had worked out an agreement for 1 hour with GFE, DATY, BBBJ, and multiple shots. I was short on time and wanted to get to her as quickly as I could so she agreed to take Cash App so I wouldn't need to stop by the ATM. I got to her room and was very pleased with her overall appearance. She's definitely an alt chick and wears it all well. She's very cute and looked very slender and fit with a tight little ass. Unfortunately, I didn't get to confirm how fit or tight her ass was. We tried Cash App numerous times but it kept refunding the payment to me. I find this typically happens with providers who do not verify their accounts. We spent too much time trying to get Cash App to work and therefore I no longer had time to get to an ATM with an hour to spare. We agreed that I'd return with cash tomorrow and see her then.

    Good luck to you all.

    - TJNiko.
    End up seeing her?

  14. #3603

    Blanca / Umalove

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/umalove

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?480204-Blanca

    Strongly suspect that she belongs here, based on all the "true GFE" talk from her and in her reviews (this one* mentions an unnamed upgrade). Dunno how long she's in town for. Only thing is she was in Portland and has tons of TNA reviews there, but she's not mentioned here in the Portland BFS board that I can find.

    * https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-many-like-her.

  15. #3602

    Time for some sperming of her insides

    Breezy is back in SD and ready to take loads. Call her hotness and set up a dumping time. She is bare and cip demanding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape