Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 327 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4901
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.
    I don't care about you. I don't care if you can't get an appointment. I care about me, myself and I. Whenever there's a new girl in demand I always text from different numbers and go with the one that responds. Works great for me. I don't care about others.

  2. #3625

    Scam

    Everyone got all excited for a skinny white girl for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.

  3. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.
    Anyone have a working link or can someone pm me her contact?

  4. #3623
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.
    Agreed. I got stood up for 30 minutes. Had a 9 pm appointment. Decided to leave. Bunch of excuses one after another. Hit up dalbergia instead and saw a different white spinner.

  5. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells.
    Who the hell has 5 different numbers? Dude, you're tying up her line for everyone including yourself.

  6. #3621

    Soccermom

    What she likes the best?

  7. #3620

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickD  [View Original Post]
    Lmao it was me, honestly.
    Soo no review?

  8. #3619
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Bruh looks like there's a few getting lucky now. I had finally gotten a response and locked a time for 4:30 for a hhr uncovered and when I texted for the address at 4 no response. 4:30 she responds and says she suddenly got busy and isn't available now until 6:30 pm! My monger window is closed as I now have to head home. Have fun ya lucky bastards!
    Lmao it was me, honestly.

  9. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by SumYoungGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Let's see who gets lucky.
    Bruh looks like there's a few getting lucky now. I had finally gotten a response and locked a time for 4:30 for a hhr uncovered and when I texted for the address at 4 no response. 4:30 she responds and says she suddenly got busy and isn't available now until 6:30 pm! My monger window is closed as I now have to head home. Have fun ya lucky bastards!

  10. #3617

    Same

    Finally got this same exact response too. Someone let us know how it goes haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.

  11. #3616

    Ava

    Tried my luck to see if she would respond and been messaging back and forth today, she quoted me:

    120-200-300 covered.

    220-300-400 uncovered.

    No Greek.

    Get it while you can boys LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and initially didn't get a response. Tried another # and she replied quickly with, "200 FS covered, no Greek, everything else is open".

    A bit later she responded to my first number, saying open menu, but no Greek. There were no rates though. Later got 220/300/400 from her.

  12. #3615

    Spinners

    We need a thread with confirmed spinners cause I don't trust all the fake reviews.

  13. #3614

    Lucky one.

    Let's see who gets lucky.

  14. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    I texted her and initially didn't get a response. Tried another # and she replied quickly with, "200 FS covered, no Greek, everything else is open".

    A bit later she responded to my first number, saying open menu, but no Greek. There were no rates though. Later got 220/300/400 from her.

  15. #3612
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Same. Doesn't respond. I tried with 5 different numbers but it was no good. Oh wells.
    I finally got a "Hey baby".

    I responded and crickets again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape