Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7795

    Honeybb95

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcSpencer  [View Original Post]
    I did not get an opportunity to meet her yet.
    Just saw Honeybby95. She is pretty firm in her menu, below is a quote from a text she sent me when I asked her about her menu & limits:

    "I just don't offer BBFS cip cim Greek or cof BBBJ is ok tho".

    She reinforced this during our session.

    Head game is on point but a handjob finish was not worth the $$. As always, YMMV. I'm usually pretty good at getting what I want. As you know, during a session what they'll do is often different from what they post or text during the setup, But not even LFK. Rate is 400 incall & extra 50 for out call.

    Took one for the team.

  2. #7794

    Tillyann

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    I would encourage you to learn how to use the Search feature on this site. If you search her name, you will find her discussed many, many times.

  3. #7793

    TillyAnne


  4. #7792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
    You lucky mofo! I ask for bb on text she said no. I was in the neighborhood, my fucking lost!

  5. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueXsxt4  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...g/304917844693

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...bMistressLexus

    Any of you mongers check her out? Makes it clear in her ad that anything goes, so stop asking her, because the answer is "yes. " LOL.

    Prices seem somewhat reasonable.

    BBFS isn't my bag, but I figured I'd send along the info.
    Yes, everything she advertises is accurate.

  6. #7790

    Yes you're doing it wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Huh can't find her maybe I'm searching wrong.
    Can't use the search in the top right. Use the search on the left. Then click providers. Then enter her name.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...utifulbeast503

  7. #7789
    Huh can't find her maybe I'm searching wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.

  8. #7788

    100 is the nice price

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
    She kinda reminds me of a UTR I've posted about named Bianca. Same kind of look and pricing. Love it when we can get bb for a good price.

  9. #7787

    Beautifulbeast503

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Still not clear who you are talking about. Less so now that the link is dead.
    First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.

  10. #7786
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Is she back? She would let me eat out he cum filled pussy.
    She is in portland. I've inseminated her a dozen times. She loves to do mfm with her boyfriend and we would do dp. Both of us would fill both holes. She can take it as rough as I could dish it out. Fun times.

  11. #7785

    SubMistressLexus "Anything Goes"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...g/304917844693

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...bMistressLexus

    Any of you mongers check her out? Makes it clear in her ad that anything goes, so stop asking her, because the answer is "yes. " LOL.

    Prices seem somewhat reasonable.

    BBFS isn't my bag, but I figured I'd send along the info.

  12. #7784
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Bellas rates? Good God, are guys really paying this trailer park **** 800? You could fill her up for 2. 5 for a half last fall when she was in town.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128166%3B
    Is she back? She would let me eat out he cum filled pussy.

  13. #7783
    Still not clear who you are talking about. Less so now that the link is dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toptwo  [View Original Post]
    Guess I shoulda said.

    "Shot ropes inta tha beautifulbeast".

  14. #7782

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her tonight.

    Way bigger than her pictures. Super cool gave a great blow job and was a really good lay with a nice CIP.

    She was waiting for her ride to pick her up and we were chatting in my living room I felt like I was in a Saturday night live skit. I could not understand a single fucking word she was saying.

    Something about her sister. Something else about a bus. Some thing else about the driver that was taking so long to come back. What an amazing experience.
    LOL. Tried to warn you. Its. Like her jaw is partly wired shut and she has a mouth full of marbles. But she can still suck a dick and take a pounding.

  15. #7781

    Mia

    I just saw her tonight.

    Way bigger than her pictures. Super cool gave a great blow job and was a really good lay with a nice CIP.

    She was waiting for her ride to pick her up and we were chatting in my living room I felt like I was in a Saturday night live skit. I could not understand a single fucking word she was saying.

    Something about her sister. Something else about a bus. Some thing else about the driver that was taking so long to come back. What an amazing experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    Alright, guys, I'm giving you a good one that I don't think has been talked about. She goes by Mia. Slam dunk BBFS, no upsell. She actually prefers it. Great body, nice ass and perky tits. The biggest drawback with her is that you literally can't understand her. She has a serious speech impediment, I've seen her at least a 1/2 a dozen times and honestly it doesn't get better. I'm not sure what happened to her. Combine a bad lisp and being really, really high. I know her ad makes her sound fake, but trust me, she's fun. I'm just done with her and I'm going to move on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/159837906

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape