Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10622
-
11-21-23 19:02 #7787Regular Member

Posts: 20Beautifulbeast503
First time was going over for a qv bbjcim for 100. She was sexy so turned on the charm. Got her to do the pussy slide and ended up Nutting in doggy. Seen her a handful and cip every time for 100. She Def needed persuasion to fuck raw. I used myself, you could prob use $$ tho. Now that she on gps board you can have her too. Good luck.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 16:11 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 1143She is in portland. I've inseminated her a dozen times. She loves to do mfm with her boyfriend and we would do dp. Both of us would fill both holes. She can take it as rough as I could dish it out. Fun times.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 15:37 #7785Regular Member

Posts: 13SubMistressLexus "Anything Goes"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...g/304917844693
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...bMistressLexus
Any of you mongers check her out? Makes it clear in her ad that anything goes, so stop asking her, because the answer is "yes. " LOL.
Prices seem somewhat reasonable.
BBFS isn't my bag, but I figured I'd send along the info.
-
11-21-23 11:17 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 659Is she back? She would let me eat out he cum filled pussy.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 16:09 #7783Senior Member

Posts: 65Still not clear who you are talking about. Less so now that the link is dead.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 08:30 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 1143Mia
LOL. Tried to warn you. Its. Like her jaw is partly wired shut and she has a mouth full of marbles. But she can still suck a dick and take a pounding.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 00:37 #7781Senior Member

Posts: 127Mia
I just saw her tonight.
Way bigger than her pictures. Super cool gave a great blow job and was a really good lay with a nice CIP.
She was waiting for her ride to pick her up and we were chatting in my living room I felt like I was in a Saturday night live skit. I could not understand a single fucking word she was saying.
Something about her sister. Something else about a bus. Some thing else about the driver that was taking so long to come back. What an amazing experience.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:37 #7780Senior Member

Posts: 156Message
That would be an easy one to message and ask her she's pretty open and easy to ask things.
Originally Posted by MoDick503
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 11:20 #7779Senior Member

Posts: 130You'll need a wide angle lens.
Originally Posted by MoDick503
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 11:05 #7778Senior Member

Posts: 58Scarlett L video friendly?
Hey all. I've seen Scarlett L once last year but was planning on doing another visit does anyone know if she's video friendly and if there's an upcharge? Thanks.
-
11-19-23 08:14 #7777Regular Member

Posts: 20Guess I shoulda said.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
"Shot ropes inta tha beautifulbeast".
-
11-18-23 13:59 #7776Senior Member

Posts: 502Chill man. Her profile says $300/ hr. You sound really bitter and angry. I get the annoyance at generally high rates, belive me, but this chick doesn't seem to be asking for outrageous amounts.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 10:01 #7775Senior Member

Posts: 765Jleemeimei - Her rate isn't $500
It appears to be $250/ hour according to a recent ad.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-you-de-stress!!
-
11-18-23 09:38 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 263By your own account she provided excellent and unique service. If she's figured out the market will support her goals at the higher price who can blame her for grabbing that bag? I certainly wouldn't agree to be choked and slapped for 175/ hour. You benefitted from a below-market starter rate, count your blessings that you got in there early.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
I wonder if there's a board where people complain about their attorneys raising rates?
I do agree with one thing though. I am dramatically less likely to see anyone asking over $300 / hr.
-
11-18-23 05:09 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 1157Jleemeimei
BTW she says she going to Seattle, guess it should be called simp city, goddamn, the fat bish is asking 500 hr and she's being called to Seattle?











Reply With Quote





