Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 502 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5519

    Yaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad would help. Is this the Thai Yaya? She's been around long ago, but kind of disappeared for the past few years. If we talking about the same one, she was cute but never offered more than a good massage and HE in my experience.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...687693016.html

    This is the one and just over the clothes roaming.

  2. #5518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Which Yaya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlover4u  [View Original Post]
    Had Yaya cute but her boob job is rock hard. Softer would have been more realistic. Massage was firm and hit all my sore spots. HE was a little mechanical.
    A link to her ad would help. Is this the Thai Yaya? She's been around long ago, but kind of disappeared for the past few years. If we talking about the same one, she was cute but never offered more than a good massage and HE in my experience.

  3. #5517

    Amyy at a Halawa house

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23097292.html

    She revised her advertisement on Saturday to report she is working in Aiea. Maybe back at Pin Thai Aiea like KratosGow reported. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandez, or Tineye for the black lace photo, so it could be real. Anyone see her this week?

    Happy hunting!
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her breasts. She has bolt ons with eraser nipples.

    Currently working out of house in halawa (asked yesterday). Tempted to make appointment. Seems menu has opened. If I do ill report back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todahi2  [View Original Post]
    Trying to save you $$. She's not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm your experience. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Was also interested and now want to know why she wasn't worth it as well.
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23111577.html

    Her newest advertisement is very enticing. Her claim of a "skinny and beautiful girl🍑. Big DD come 🤩 fun and enjoy 😊" is persuasive to me.

    @Todahi2: Please share your experience with the forum members.

    I may take one for the team this week. Her past advertisements had "🚫No Full Service", but not any more.

    Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54a3e73ea388c6bc78ca014ed40f3054.jpg‎   991399f890e222faecef77c493b45052.jpg‎   deafd46fb30bb4194cddd6ac89df4389.jpg‎   4c400d995ace85b7998a40d264870ea0.jpg‎  

  4. #5516

    Yaya

    Had Yaya cute but her boob job is rock hard. Softer would have been more realistic. Massage was firm and hit all my sore spots. HE was a little mechanical.

  5. #5515
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Not sure as we weren't able to connect. Like I previously said some days I'd get a text back, but most other times I would hear nothing.
    I've seen Jenni one time, had a decent time with standard FS and rates, this was about 5 years ago. Contacted Jenni through text about 3 times after a long hiatus and she always responded. Although what turned me off is she always text back and ask how old am I, this don't bother me as I am not that old but not young and a decently looking gentleman. But she seems she is too concerned and picky about age and race. One time she asked me if I was Old Japanese Man. Crazy girl showing her true colors as she was way off base and lost potential income. I guess she don't need mature paying clientele and only taking young bucks.

  6. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Not sure as we weren't able to connect. Like I previously said some days I'd get a text back, but most other times I would hear nothing.
    Thanks please PM me if you ever hear back from her.

  7. #5513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspec55  [View Original Post]
    Is Jenni not working? Hasn't responded and I was a regular.
    Not sure as we weren't able to connect. Like I previously said some days I'd get a text back, but most other times I would hear nothing.

  8. #5512

    Golden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBeta  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone have info on Golden Spa? Is it worth checking out? They keep popping up on BP so figure I'd ask. Thanks braddahs!
    Went there last week, fake pictures old hag and two others. Not pretty at all and place does not have AC. Lousy massage, save your money and go elsewhere.

  9. #5511

    Golden spa

    Hey guys, does anyone have info on Golden Spa? Is it worth checking out? They keep popping up on BP so figure I'd ask. Thanks braddahs!

  10. #5510

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed that is her. But she's hit or miss if she responds.
    Is Jenni not working? Hasn't responded and I was a regular.

  11. #5509

    Siri

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLopez  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the Siri who works out of the Kaheka building?

    https://lesirihealthandmassage.com/
    That's the one. You have any updates?

  12. #5508

    Which Siri?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Siri hasn't been working lately. She been trying to promote her girl Maggie but she's not as beautiful as Siri.
    Are you referring to the Siri who works out of the Kaheka building?

    https://lesirihealthandmassage.com/

  13. #5507

    Thanks 4 TOFFT

    Quote Originally Posted by OneKnightStand  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...680740492.html

    Went to check out this therapist that's located in central square room 13 xx. Called to make an early morning appointment. I got there, she was not the girl in the ad, maybe 2-3 times not cute at all. HD another older looking therapist at the time. I showered beforehand and just used the toilet. Got to the room while I removing my clothes and she asked. 70 HF upfront, I told her I'd give her after and she said" I give you good massage so you need to trust me I'm good"! At this point I wanted to walk out because she came close to me and I smelled bad breath but I wanted to see if she masssge good as she says. I lay down naked and she started the massage. Massage is just pushing with no rallies at all. I just let it continue and came down to lower back and leg massage, she was rubbing her legs in my hands and just rubbing my thighs and grazing the small head. At this point I just wanted to just get up and walkout but I stayed since I already paid the hf. On the flip, she asked to do an HJ, I declined and asked how much for BJ or FS and she said no have some respect. For HJ she wanted another. 70 so I told her that's too much and countered with. 30 take it or leave. She said no and told her just complete the massage. When she said time is up I got up, changed and out on the 50 minute mark. I was so disappointed that I did not give her additional tip. The name at the door is Mirage something something. Save your money braddahs, not worth it!
    WOW! She looks thin & petite. I feel like the majority of us braddahz might break girls like her in half in FS.

  14. #5506
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Looks more like pimly?

  15. #5505

    Offer?

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    Offer BBBJ? Donation required?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape