Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 6944
-
11-25-23 18:48 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 151True
I'm probably going to do that.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 09:58 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 853Geez, does that bring back memories. I'd hit 3 places in one trip.
Originally Posted by MightySpearsman
[View Original Post]
Hong Kong, the place over by Wolcott and then Magic on the way home.
-
11-25-23 00:38 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 1645Rimming with Colgate
In addition to "a complete mutual shower" here's what Chanel of Shangrila would do, from a post I wrote on the Manhattan board on January 8, 2023:
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
"While lying face-down on the table during the table shower portion of my session with Chanel at Shangrila, I noticed that each time Chanel put two fingers into my butthole to clean it, she first squirted something from a tube, separate from the liquid soap used for the rest of my body. She did this at least 3 times before she switched to the Nuru gel and the AR. I lifted my head up to look at the tube and chuckled when I saw that it was a tube of Colgate Total toothpaste.
"I can only imagine Colgate's new marketing campaign 'Four out of five dentists recommend Colgate Total for mongers who want a prostate massage and Asian rimming' LOL. ".
Chanel and her supposed twin sister Mimi moved from Shangrila to New York Asian Fitness in late March 2023. Chanel is now known as Cherry and she's still doing the Colgate Total trick, as mentioned in a review I read on another website this past week, and she's considered one of the better providers in Manhattan for a full-service experience, far better than anyone in CT.
P.S. Gordon, I was once rimmed at a Waterbury AMP from a provider I had been with numerous times, but that was back in the 1990's, long before the Black Friday shutdown of 10 Waterbury AMPs in April 2006.
-
11-25-23 00:05 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 1645Probably legit since she advertises as an LMT. She might offer HJ to repeat customers whom she thinks she can trust, but I'd be shocked if anything other than a legit massage is available during a first visit.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
The late ending time may be deceiving, as she advertises a part-time schedule, Mon / Tues / Wed / Thurs 4 to 9 pm And Sunday 10 am To 2 pm, which leads me to think that she either has a full-time weekday job (say 7 am To 3 pm) and this is her part-time gig on the side, or she has young children and watches them during the day then gives them to a relative to watch while she works part-time.
She's young (in her late 20s?) and attractive in the photo on her website, might be worth checking out just for the opportunity to receive a massage from someone who's not a MILF or Granny.
Check out her photo here: https://noelysantanalmt.square.site/s/staff as I don't think it appropriate to upload it here
-
11-24-23 15:31 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 151Craigslist: Noely Santana LMT (Manchester)
https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...690029710.html
Anyone hit her up, seems very legit but the later hours is having me questioning.
-
11-23-23 21:54 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 672Already discussed
Lots of discussion on this topic back in septemeber. Search with keyword "aqua".
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 15:29 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 73What's the over / under that this is a honeypot?
Ran into an ad for "Aqua After Dark," looks a little suspicious. Anyone ever roll the dice here?
https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...684647528.html
-
11-22-23 06:07 #4867Banned Member

Posts: 1318Thought you prefer PM's
Good to hear from you Dark. I have to chuckle. I was reading some of our PM's. I'm always glad to help you. 2 things, 1, Tina is back and looks spectacular, she's waxed, I know you remember her. Parlor is not to far from your residence. 2, if you want accurate numbers TF / Tip on the other provider, just PM me. Always willing to help you.
Chad.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 18:35 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 154Chad why don't you give specifics or details, names of the places or providers? Not trying to be a jerk but sometimes your post comes off as fantasies that you created in your head.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 08:22 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 60Just as additional info to what was already said, the girls in the photos are never the girls there. And while that house fee isn't bad, normally the cost for extras is exorbitant, but depends on the girl. I've been there a bunch.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 08:06 #4864Banned Member

Posts: 1318Outstanding Slim, absolutely, many HSP's on fire. Need a strong member like you, can't do this myself. Tried promoting JR and Lucky but both declined. If I may tell you what happened to me recently. I'm touring parlors East of Hartford. Stopped in one, new provider, told me undress, she had the audacity to tell me She was going to have a good time. Told me to lay on my back, yup took advantage of me. Agh, whatever.
Go have fun, let me know how things go. Slim.
Chad.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 15:56 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 239In serach of new HSP spots
Chad which one is the Asian? She sounds fun! Looking for some new spots during the holidays, want to treat myself haha.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 06:59 #4862Banned Member

Posts: 1318Clear
Clear space ASAP. She leaves Wednesday. Unknown return date.
-
11-17-23 22:05 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 154What is the damage?
Originally Posted by TwoShaftinDusk
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 17:14 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 46Jenny?
I think I saw her months ago and her name was Jenny.
Originally Posted by JDavis10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




