Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 464 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4863

    In serach of new HSP spots

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    I gave you some very good options. One happens to be ultra hot. She'll cost less than Trista and you get laid. Let's start with her before we embark on Stephanie. Let's do the math:

    Trista: topless HJ $300.

    Asian: FS, naked, TS, NHBJ, CIP, priceless.

    Besides, with Stephanie she's got you on call when the old man leaves.

    Chad.
    Chad which one is the Asian? She sounds fun! Looking for some new spots during the holidays, want to treat myself haha.

  2. #4862

    Clear

    Clear space ASAP. She leaves Wednesday. Unknown return date.

  3. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShaftinDusk  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw her months ago and her name was Jenny.
    What is the damage?

  4. #4860

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Saw this https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/325878122804.

    Looks like she'd be a good time for a reasonable rate, which is most of the time TGTBT. Any info is appreciated. TIA.
    I think I saw her months ago and her name was Jenny.

  5. #4859
    Yea so Gman, back in the day, That was Kate, that's the name she went by. Kate was small, older.

    I had to chuckle, Kate didn't know I was tight with Angela, I would walked in, Kate had a pissed off look knowing I wanted Angela.

    We had to keep things UTR. Then the Dam broke open. Angela and Tina took over.

    Not to get confused with the other Angela down the road. Not to get confused with the other Tina cross over 2 towns.

    This Angela was thin, cute, small birth mark on the left side of her ass, small tits. Tina was larger, big tits, cute, shaved. Both had enjoyable pussy, I took time to accommodate both. Tina had a short stay at Silver, then left. Good luck. Always glad to help.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Gold Rose is on my regular rotation. Nothing much has changed. I do not recall her name but they had a small BBW provider years ago that would go a little further. Nothing like that there since.

  6. #4858
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpazz  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the talent here? I used to go several years ago. Coco was reliable.

    Thanks all!

    - Spazz -.
    Gold Rose is on my regular rotation. Nothing much has changed. I do not recall her name but they had a small BBW provider years ago that would go a little further. Nothing like that there since.

  7. #4857
    Quote Originally Posted by Webcruiser  [View Original Post]
    They have to be inserted by a doctor. Could it be a diaphragm?
    Yeah, almost certain some form of contraception, she was extremely careful going into it session.

  8. #4856

    Gold Rose, EH

    Any intel on the talent here? I used to go several years ago. Coco was reliable.

    Thanks all!

    - Spazz -.

  9. #4855

    No problems

    Far be it from me to make a suggestion to you. Just go. Go in clean, be polite, professional. Expensive, the building is ok, decor is ok, however, you will not have any problems. They may wear a white coat, so what, Stephanie wears a white coat, she takes it off in 2 seconds. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Saw this https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/325878122804.

    Looks like she'd be a good time for a reasonable rate, which is most of the time TGTBT. Any info is appreciated. TIA.

  10. #4854

    Wow

    Well Gman, at least you didn't fall for it. Keep up the good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    That was most likely a 5 G tracking device that will be passed into your penis and allow them to control you.

  11. #4853
    Quote Originally Posted by MrxBlonde821  [View Original Post]
    So I was at an AMP ready to go in for CFS, the girl then inserted something long, like a long hair pin in her vagina prior to penetration? Was this like a tool of sorts to help with keeping her vag tight? Maybe a way to increase pleasure, or even cleaning tool"? Any input I'm just curious, it was a good experience.
    That was most likely a 5 G tracking device that will be passed into your penis and allow them to control you.

  12. #4852

    Iud

    They have to be inserted by a doctor. Could it be a diaphragm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Was it an IUD? If so, it's a birth control device.

    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...th-control/iud

  13. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Saw this https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/325878122804.

    Looks like she'd be a good time for a reasonable rate, which is most of the time TGTBT. Any info is appreciated. TIA.
    That is a brick & mortar location in East Hartford. Service and price is a crap shoot.

  14. #4850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by MrxBlonde821  [View Original Post]
    So I was at an AMP ready to go in for CFS, the girl then inserted something long, like a long hair pin in her vagina prior to penetration? Was this like a tool of sorts to help with keeping her vag tight? Maybe a way to increase pleasure, or even cleaning tool"? Any input I'm just curious, it was a good experience.
    Was it an IUD? If so, it's a birth control device.

    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...th-control/iud

  15. #4849

    Any Intel on this one? Rate seems TGTBT

    Saw this https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/325878122804.

    Looks like she'd be a good time for a reasonable rate, which is most of the time TGTBT. Any info is appreciated. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape