Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 30788
-
11-20-23 17:20 #24248Senior Member

Posts: 297Hollyridge
I've been to this location a few times recently because there's a nice Asian there. There are also some rather undesirable character hanging around smoking outside.
Originally Posted by Hd1976
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 15:52 #24247Senior Member

Posts: 846Anyone see this one
-
11-20-23 15:50 #24246Regular Member

Posts: 22Gang
Getting gang threats after asking price on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160404561
-
11-20-23 14:10 #24245Senior Member

Posts: 87Initials of people who recently visited uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 13:22 #24244Regular Member

Posts: 19CNT also, same day and location.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 12:41 #24243Senior Member

Posts: 173Cpd
And C and T as well.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 12:14 #24242Senior Member

Posts: 216Initials of individuals arrested on the wake county arrests page.
Originally Posted by PrivateName
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 11:45 #24241Regular Member

Posts: 6Ghosted By Apex MILF
Setup two appointments in the last week with Apex MILF and was ghosted both times. The crazy thing is she even gave the address but went silent the day of. WTF.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/864051416576
-
11-20-23 11:41 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 74What is CDG and C M T?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 11:33 #24239Senior Member

Posts: 330CDG also at the same location wthin 2 hrs. Only a few rooms down. I don't recognize her, but saw it was the same charge
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 09:05 #24238Regular Member

Posts: 3My $. 02
I fell for the good reviews, and got scammed out of good chunk of money with her "package" deals. I think her MO is to lure you in with one good session, and then try to get as much as she can with never-fulfilled promises of future visits.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 05:03 #24237Senior Member

Posts: 281The first one is one of the bigger mysteries to me. I have never seen a review of her and have been eyeing her for a couple of years. Me and another brother on the board are stumped by her. I have texted with her a couple of times but it has never worked out. As a matter of fact, I was going to see her a couple of weeks ago but she responded to me too late. Unfortunately, I have no report to add, but like you I'm hoping that someone else can finally chime in on her.
Originally Posted by JimNc85
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 01:43 #24236Senior Member

Posts: 115Skylar
Also, any report about this one will be really appreciate it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/294119075358
-
11-20-23 01:05 #24235Senior Member

Posts: 115Eying and report
Been eying this 2 girls for a while but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone can share any info on this chick's?
First one no name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/110608225378.
Second one been working also with another Pawg girl which offers greek, I think the other name's girl is sky or something like that. Was wondering if she really offers greek and what was the damage.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160607094#.
Third girl is in rocky mount any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...y/361337984319
Also in my last two adventures seen this 2 girls, first one is a Brazilian phat a $$ girl which I highly recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160531119
And second one a nice pawg:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160588425
Both of them damage was 100. Not too bad to compare what others ranges are. Please guys do not participate in theat overpriced ranges I know is hard to find some good talent but you can still find some out there!!
-
11-19-23 23:11 #24234Senior Member

Posts: 438They have been active lately.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



