Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 24707
-
11-22-23 05:42 #21692Senior Member

Posts: 168Sorry can't help you, but no offense, "chubby with a smashed up nose in the air" sounds more like a bow wow.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 20:13 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone know this lady, Mary?
Anyone know this lady, Mary? If so, have any info? PM if needed.
-
11-21-23 15:37 #21690Senior Member

Posts: 87Secret Garden
Yep. That the one.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 15:13 #21689Senior Member

Posts: 69Jasmine on Watson
Stopped by Jasmine today and got a nice massage, on the way out the door I noticed a chubby Asian lady with nose that pointed / smashed up in the air a bit. Anybody know her name so I can request on my next visit. I should have asked but didn't want to interrupt and don't feel like going back several visits to figure out. Thanks!
-
11-21-23 11:56 #21688Senior Member

Posts: 340Abbey James
I'm by no means an Abbey simp and there have definitely been times that she's been friendlier than others. We all have our days. But I've never gotten than type of vibe from her. I guess it's a true example of YMMV.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 11:30 #21687Senior Member

Posts: 852Maybe he meant Peaceful Garden?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 10:56 #21686Senior Member

Posts: 1744Secret Garden
This one? https://www.secretgardenstl.com/.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 00:19 #21685Senior Member

Posts: 60Stacked Asians
I'm also on the hunt for Asians with big naturals. I've actually been able to find a couple, but I was so new to the sport, I think I missed my chance for Russian. I think Jasmine Chippewa might have someone that fits bill. If she treats you to some cosmonaut action, I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Big Jimbo; 11-21-23 at 00:21. Reason: Typo
-
11-20-23 20:46 #21684Senior Member

Posts: 87Secret Garden
Lot to get here if you put in the time and effort. Owner had her own place in Soth city years back then disappeared for a year. She do anything Anything you treat her right. Also HE and BBBJ, topless with mutual touch from MILF spinner Mandi. Came back to get more but not able to get an appointment with her lately and keep getting others with results mixed. Great HE from tall blond with blue and pink hair colors way back a year or so. Place acts and looks legit but girls all open minded and love to talk sex. Every time I remove draping or start without drape I get good results.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 13:56 #21683Senior Member

Posts: 279I don't think I would if offered, after my one and done with her. She seems like the type to not really feel like she would need to try, because she's hot, and you should be grateful to even be there. No thanks.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 10:59 #21682Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks for the update. I stopped in but they never told me she was gone for the rest of the year, I just got a blank stare. I hope she's back in January and not Feb 10th which is the start of the Korean New year! The gal I wound up with the 2nd time at Jasmine was just ok. Interestingly on the flip after my tip her English got much better.
Originally Posted by EssentialGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 10:41 #21681Senior Member

Posts: 69Health Spa Hours
I just called and checked, they are open today (Mon.) and Tuesday. She really wanted me to come in right now. LOL. I was like I'm just checking your hours at the moment.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:54 #21680Senior Member

Posts: 279RE: Health spa chesterfield being open Monday / Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
I don't know if bumping my own post is against the rules, still haven't found an answer. I don't really want to call them up (no burner phone). It's a little far to drive to find them ended up closed, I'd like to go this week before I'm stuck at home for thanksgiving break. If they are closed those days I guess I can try out classic instead. Thanks!
-
11-19-23 15:05 #21679Senior Member

Posts: 120Advice
The best advice I can give is to never call or text studios or AMPs asking if they do extras. Even if they do, they will not say.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
I would say get as much information from this Great Forum, set up an appointment, and go with the flow. Face to face inquiries about services offered is ALWAYS the best approach.
Be nice, assess the providers, and then decide if you want to frequent.
Good luck out there all. Happy Holidays.
-
11-18-23 22:09 #21678Senior Member

Posts: 412Info said she used to offer extras, but no longer?
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




