Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21575
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.
    MO Ho coalition gives me a chuckle 🤭.

  2. #21574

    Health spa on olive closed or open on Monday / Tuesday?

    I'm trying to make a trip today or tomorrow, however Google says they are not open Mondays and Tuesdays. I don't think I've tried to go on one before to see if that's really the case or not.

  3. #21573

    City Limits

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?

    Feel free to PM me.
    https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ustle-34923526

    FWIW, Jasmine on Chippewa is inside the city limits. I'm surprised more of these haven't popped up since Mayor Jones made it part of her platform. And city cops don'why have the manpower to police this kinda thing anyway.

  4. #21572

    Jasmine on Chippewa

    Could anyone tell me about Jasmine? Looking to go today. Is it safe or being staked? How much for more than an HE?

    Feel free to PM me.

  5. #21571

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is, I see her somewhat regularly but she's hard to get a hold of.
    Can I get her number, I'd like to give her a try.

  6. #21570

    VIP Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Four Seasons is good Asian massage but that is all. If you are not getting what you want there, give Nikki a call. She is just west of there on Manchester.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Nikki is almost always late and mechanical. Have not seen her in years since she was in Clayton. What is she offering for VIP?

  7. #21569
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently too, and while I agree the bedside manner doesn't leave things open for some people to want to repeat, my massage was good and I left happy. Will I return, perhaps, but it's a bit far for me.
    My massage was absolute dog shit!! A 5 year old could have done a better job. And you can forget about relaxing. The talking was non stop for 40 minutes. The only enjoyable part was the finish.

    As a stated in my earlier review of her. I may repeat (if I feel like getting jerked off by a nice looking gal with huge tits) but I would never repeat if I want a decent massage to be included with that.

    BB.

  8. #21568
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her for the first time, and wow the reports are true. She is certified bat shit crazy! I honestly wanted to see for myself and for $100 it was a low cost investment. Got to her place in Webster, she's attractive with big man mades. She stopped the terrible massage several time to show me pics on her phone, went on and on about the book she is writing and the FBI said her sister is working for Pro Lux, under the guise of Savannah and it sounds like she offers plenty of upgrades. Overall the massage was awful, the finish was fine but nothing to write home about. Would never repeat.
    I saw her recently too, and while I agree the bedside manner doesn't leave things open for some people to want to repeat, my massage was good and I left happy. Will I return, perhaps, but it's a bit far for me.

  9. #21567
    Quote Originally Posted by Train88  [View Original Post]
    Is Soulard Susan still in the game?
    Yes she is, I see her somewhat regularly but she's hard to get a hold of.

  10. #21566

    Soulard Susan

    Is Soulard Susan still in the game?

  11. #21565
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Reading this thread from time to time seems to tell me finding an AMP that does the BJ happy ending is nothing but a fantasy here in STL region huh?
    Head over to Centreville IL for that action. Over there FS and BBBJ are expected. If you only want a massage and a HJ, stay in Missouri, that request would only disappoint your provider, they know what they are. Don't cheap out and try to negotiate them down, that's the reason that we don't get the young attractive providers around here, this area has gotten a reputation for cheap customers.

  12. #21564

    Go East

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Reading this thread from time to time seems to tell me finding an AMP that does the BJ happy ending is nothing but a fantasy here in STL region huh?
    Check the Centerville AMPs. BJ and FS are available in Illinois.

  13. #21563
    Reading this thread from time to time seems to tell me finding an AMP that does the BJ happy ending is nothing but a fantasy here in STL region huh?

  14. #21562

    O'Fallon Illinois AMP

    Walked in at Spring Spa in O'Fallon and was pleasantly surprised by LMT quality full body massage face down and on the flip. I had to wait a bit so I will call next time. . 6 at the door. 4 for tip.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221384.html

  15. #21561

    Abby James

    Recently saw her for the first time, and wow the reports are true. She is certified bat shit crazy! I honestly wanted to see for myself and for $100 it was a low cost investment. Got to her place in Webster, she's attractive with big man mades. She stopped the terrible massage several time to show me pics on her phone, went on and on about the book she is writing and the FBI said her sister is working for Pro Lux, under the guise of Savannah and it sounds like she offers plenty of upgrades. Overall the massage was awful, the finish was fine but nothing to write home about. Would never repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape