Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 888 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10717

    Uga

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She has been through the worst time a woman can have. She lost her son. It took an imaginably dreadful toll on her for years. I doubted she would return but glad she did. Did you ever see Becca the UGAMilf on SA? She lost her son the same way and was a mess, but could fuck like she needed a cock in her 23/7 (the other hour is for respite and repose).
    Is this lady still around? She sounds familiar!

  2. #10716

    Lacey

    Yes, Mr Z, its very sad story, as I remember it was a drug victim, and a debilitating effect on mom and how was her performance now compared to years ago?

    Thanks for info on Becca, however, I never joined SA so am ignorant but willing to be learn about her.

    Cheers, B.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She has been through the worst time a woman can have. She lost her son. It took an imaginably dreadful toll on her for years. I doubted she would return but glad she did. Did you ever see Becca the UGAMilf on SA? She lost her son the same way and was a mess, but could fuck like she needed a cock in her 23/7 (the other hour is for respite and repose).

  3. #10715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    She has been through the worst time a woman can have. She lost her son. It took an imaginably dreadful toll on her for years. I doubted she would return but glad she did. Did you ever see Becca the UGAMilf on SA? She lost her son the same way and was a mess, but could fuck like she needed a cock in her 23/7 (the other hour is for respite and repose).

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    She's an old fav, seen her just post covid, still very nice person but performance was not like 3-4 years ago, and she has not been well?. Will appreciate you coming evaluation. B

    .

  4. #10714

    Jenn

    Saw Jenn this evening. A great time was had by all. Coms per usual are slow but slow is better than not at all.

    Didn't see a timer set. We chatted, we laughed. We had a great time.

    As always YMMV.

  5. #10713

    Lacey

    She's an old fav, seen her just post covid, still very nice person but performance was not like 3-4 years ago, and she has not been well?. Will appreciate you coming evaluation. B

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification, Warp! Also, I learned that Lacey, Mouth of the South is near GSP and seeing clients! I've seen her a few times and she was terrific! That was pre-COVID so I dunno about now, but I WILL find out!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/658544471983
    .

  6. #10712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Lacey

    Thanks for the clarification, Warp! Also, I learned that Lacey, Mouth of the South is near GSP and seeing clients! I've seen her a few times and she was terrific! That was pre-COVID so I dunno about now, but I WILL find out!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/658544471983
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4c107fd271ed224feeecb18d0d8d332c_f.jpg‎  

  7. #10711

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Fake / photoshopped photos.

    Did not provide the services listed (CBJ instead of BBBJ, no kiss, no daty).

    Immediately asked for tip money even though I gave her the full amount when I walked in the door.

    I will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/090908585538

    Editing to add that I confirmed that all the services listed in her ad would be provided before I met her. She is dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Who was this report about? The link is dead. Would be great if you could add a name, something about her that would stand out (even though 95% of girls don't put their damn name on their ad).
    Here's the most recent link, apparently she is deleting older ones.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/830459846720

    Her number ends with 4504.

    Here is an older ad by her, using a different phone number:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acon/159520473#.

  8. #10710
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I saw another guy posting about Samantha Sin, looked up her profile and it was $500 for an hour! Who is paying these ridiculous prices?

    A fool and his money are soon parted.
    The vast majority of prices on Tryst are easily negotiable. Samantha in particular offers discounts to regulars. She isn't the youngest or the skinniest girl out there but she will rock your world. Her boobs alone are worth a decent tip.

  9. #10709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I don't care if she's 27,30, 50 or 60 with tiddies like that! If she is real. That's what I want to know! And if she will suck the cum out of my cock.

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...t/989328897471

    Claims 27. Face nautical Stars indicates older.

    No way platinum pussy is under 30!

  10. #10708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Link ead

    Who was this report about? The link is dead. Would be great if you could add a name, something about her that would stand out (even though 95% of girls don't put their damn name on their ad).

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Fake / photoshopped photos.

    Did not provide the services listed (CBJ instead of BBBJ, no kiss, no daty).

    Immediately asked for tip money even though I gave her the full amount when I walked in the door.

    I will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/090908585538

    Editing to add that I confirmed that all the services listed in her ad would be provided before I met her. She is dishonest.

  11. #10707
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I would like to first introduce myself to the board as I just moved to the area a few months ago. Was looking on STG and saw this pop up and wanted to warn everyone about her. She is a robber along with her boyfriend. She going by Bella now but if you search the Charleston board for Dallas, it's the same person. Plenty of information to gather from.

    Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/689129156946
    That is Dallas from Charleston. Appreciate the heads up.

  12. #10706

    Jade. Winter Anderson

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...t/989328897471

    Claims 27. Face nautical Stars indicates older.

    No way platinum pussy is under 30!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231116-174058.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231116-174141~2.jpg‎  

  13. #10705

    Platinum Pussy

    Has anyone seen her recently? I'd like to hear about your experience. Send me a message if you do not wish to post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/973419791986

  14. #10704
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I have sent you a message with my opinions about her looks, but I want to ask everyone on the board:

    Gentleman, do you not care if an escort is deceitful? Posting fake photos? Not delivering on services promised? Getting greedy and asking for a tip up front?

    Or another thought is, maybe we are all getting hypnotized by the hot pictures, then trying to rationalize that we can have a good visit regardless?
    More and more people in general use filters on pics nowadays.

    I'm not fond of it and when it's obvious a filter is used. I tend to skip that provider as I feel they aren't being honest about this what else are they not being honest about.

    Also if they aren't delivering on what was agreed upon when the appointment was set I won't visit them again.

  15. #10703
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    How do she look? Were assets in good condition? DM me if you don't want to go into details on the board.
    I have sent you a message with my opinions about her looks, but I want to ask everyone on the board:

    Gentleman, do you not care if an escort is deceitful? Posting fake photos? Not delivering on services promised? Getting greedy and asking for a tip up front?

    Or another thought is, maybe we are all getting hypnotized by the hot pictures, then trying to rationalize that we can have a good visit regardless?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape