Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 888 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10701
    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I would like to first introduce myself to the board as I just moved to the area a few months ago. Was looking on STG and saw this pop up and wanted to warn everyone about her. She is a robber along with her boyfriend. She going by Bella now but if you search the Charleston board for Dallas, it's the same person. Plenty of information to gather from.

    Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/689129156946
    Thank you, I have made contact but something didn't feel right so I did not set an appointment.

    Gentlemen this site works best when we openly share information. Let's all participate.

  2. #10700

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by TCE2021  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I would like to first introduce myself to the board as I just moved to the area a few months ago. Was looking on STG and saw this pop up and wanted to warn everyone about her. She is a robber along with her boyfriend. She going by Bella now but if you search the Charleston board for Dallas, it's the same person. Plenty of information to gather from.

    Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/689129156946
    Thanks was thinking about her.

  3. #10699

    Bella aka Dallas

    Greetings,

    I would like to first introduce myself to the board as I just moved to the area a few months ago. Was looking on STG and saw this pop up and wanted to warn everyone about her. She is a robber along with her boyfriend. She going by Bella now but if you search the Charleston board for Dallas, it's the same person. Plenty of information to gather from.

    Be safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/689129156946

  4. #10698

    Was she good looking or had a good body?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Fake / photoshopped photos.

    Did not provide the services listed (CBJ instead of BBBJ, no kiss, no daty).

    Immediately asked for tip money even though I gave her the full amount when I walked in the door.

    I will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/090908585538

    Editing to add that I confirmed that all the services listed in her ad would be provided before I met her. She is dishonest.
    How do she look? Were assets in good condition? DM me if you don't want to go into details on the board.

  5. #10697

    Queen T

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone has seen her, if not I'm taking one for the team tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/636891261402
    I've seen her twice. Had a good experience both times. She's very personable and easy to talk to. Comms are about average. Her bbj is as advertised. She's heavier than her pics would have you believe though. I guess that would be the only downside. I didn't notice any obvious demons during my visits or any objectionable odors other than cigarette smoke but I don't recall it being too bad. Have fun!

    Nacho.

  6. #10696

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Fake / photoshopped photos.

    Did not provide the services listed (CBJ instead of BBBJ, no kiss, no daty).

    Immediately asked for tip money even though I gave her the full amount when I walked in the door.

    I will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/090908585538
    Thanks for post! She looked TGTBT. I contacted her yesterday but gut was telling me to pass. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

  7. #10695

    Not as advertised

    Fake / photoshopped photos.

    Did not provide the services listed (CBJ instead of BBBJ, no kiss, no daty).

    Immediately asked for tip money even though I gave her the full amount when I walked in the door.

    I will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...g/090908585538

    Editing to add that I confirmed that all the services listed in her ad would be provided before I met her. She is dishonest.

  8. #10694

    QueenT

    Not sure if anyone has seen her, if not I'm taking one for the team tomorrow.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/636891261402

  9. #10693

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream today. She doesn't post but goes by Julie. 30 yr nice hard body, little tits. She might look closer to 35 but has an 18 yr old pus. Super tight prepped me with a good BJ. Near Walmart 1.5 qv otd. Pm me for more info, she lives alone in private residence.
    If any of ya guys PMme with questions and didn't get an answer please ask pm again. My internet was going in and out so not sure if all were sent.

  10. #10692
    I've been a lurker for a while but I've seen Jenn and I like her so I'll weigh in if anyone out there is on the fence. First of all she has a safe, clean, non-sketchy location. She's also got a tight little body, she's relatively young, no tattoos, good teeth and hair, and a friendly disposition. She gives good head and she'll take a solid (covered) pounding for about as long as I care to give one.

    That said, she keeps things pretty professional so if you want more of an intimate "GFE" you'll need to go elsewhere. Her communication is bad, but I have to say I've seen a handful of ladies and every single one of them has been slower and less reliable via text message than I could be with a carrier pigeon. Part of the problem is, I assume, these gals have fucked up personal lives, substance problems, and are generally unreliable people otherwise they would be working a regular job. The other problem is that we're in a seller's market and they have more business than they can shake a clit at. I've been frustrated before but I try to keep my expectations low when it comes to comms because unfortunately it just seems to come with the territory. And what am I going to do, call the better business bureau?

  11. #10691

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    You guys have got to stop putting up with this woman.
    I was done with her then decided to visit one more time and she was a complete sweetheart that day. Different person. No microwave fan. The motorcycle out front and biker helmet inside was missing so maybe an influencing bf was absent??

  12. #10690
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing this ad and I wonder if it's the same Sarah that lived in Taylor's?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/185566157753
    She has been reported on in the Spartanburg escorts. I think under a different name but same pics. She was reported as a thief. Be careful and stay safe.

  13. #10689
    Not the curvy red head that I remember. She was much heavier than this one and around 5'6" - 5'8".

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    First time seeing this ad and I wonder if it's the same Sarah that lived in Taylor's?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/185566157753

  14. #10688
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    This. This. This.
    I'm pretty sure they all have Demons of some sort.

    I haven't had her set a timer or give bad service and to the other end of the spectrum she has so far not gone ghost on me like others have done.

    I choose to see because she has been more reliable than anyone else I have reached out to try and visit.

    Honestly I see some of these women that some folks hype up as she's legit. She's this and that I go look at the picture and they eitherweigh 300 lbs or are not the easiest to look at. And my cock runs and hides.

    The cesspit that Greenville is is because of us. We allow it. Don't like what they do. Don't see them. We enable it all by partaking in what we colloquially call a hobby.

    There are retired providers that people absolutely loved who when they were working girls were on Demons heavily. But because they were liked it was never mentioned.

  15. #10687

    Absolutely awful Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    You guys have got to stop putting up with this woman. She is the worst offender by far of everything that is wrong with this. You're enabling heavy demons and encouraging the trash service at the same time. I had fun with her several times long ago but that person is not the same anymore. I always got shorted on time with her but at least she never set a timer back then. I am amazed a provider can have 100% negative reviews and there is still a line out the door on a daily basis.
    This. This. This.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape