Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 41258
-
11-16-23 19:34 #32498Senior Member

Posts: 115Columbian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842464804108
She's real! Real photos and real sexy. She leaves at 9 AM on Friday and comes back in 6 months.
BBBJ, FIV, DATY, no rush.
Prices are listed on the ad. Not worth negotiating, girls like this don't come to Jax often.
-
11-16-23 18:44 #32497Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this bait and switch, witch!
From The othErR site.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
TER I'd: 387054.
"General Details.
Well for the second day in a row I struck out. I was in Boca Raton on business and after my meeting I wanted some relaxation prior to heading to the airport. Dina only responds to text messages. Sent me photos etc. . I arrived at the incall an hour later and went up to the room. For the NON VIPS. The girl in the photo is not the girl in the room. BAIT AND SWITCH".
It's a baith and switch! Read the review above!
-
11-16-23 16:49 #32496Senior Member

Posts: 60https://locations.freestdcheck.org/f...waAvOBEALw_wcB
Originally Posted by Harley135
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 15:38 #32495Senior Member

Posts: 30Mfm
Anyone down to tag team or do sloppy seconds? Today or tom?
-
11-16-23 15:08 #32494Senior Member

Posts: 575Luck of the draw
Some of them are real and some are complete bait and switch. I try to find reviews on the board begore committing, but will occassionally TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:43 #32493Senior Member

Posts: 585Colombian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/290468587467
I hate to be such a pain in the ass, but can ANY of these Colombian women be real? I seem to recall maybe 10 years ago there were some epic ones in town. I never got to enjoy them. Thanks in advance.
-
11-16-23 12:07 #32492Regular Member

Posts: 10Testing
Where is the best place to get tested?
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:57 #32491Senior Member

Posts: 60For what it's worth I've had many dreams with unprotected oral but the one time I caught something was from a nonprovider FSU girl I met off an app. Just some doxy antibacterial made the clap go away but kind of funny regardless.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:28 #32490Regular Member

Posts: 18Dinsmore chick
Does not look anything like the pictures. Tweaked out, looks 10 years older, and is all over the place. Smells like a bad burnt cigarette and has marks on arms. YMMV but I would avoid.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:10 #32489Senior Member

Posts: 97Daisy back
There as decent post activity and DM's avout her a littl while ago.
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
She's back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/328819517027
-
11-16-23 08:57 #32488Senior Member

Posts: 497Gift
In all my years in the hobby (25 plus) it's only happened to me twice. Both times cleared up with powerful Doxycycline. Aside from the obvious STDs, all it takes is some oral bacteria that travels down yours pee hole and an infection can develop. To attempt at avoiding this I've gotten in the habit of using antibacterial wipes after any deed and with the final step of using a small spray bottle of alcohol to spray my wang and surrounding area. (Yes it hurts like a ***** but rather deal with that than have a real issue) I also take a piss to clear my urethra. For the record: This is not medical advice but rather what I've done in my experience in the hobby.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 18:27 #32487Senior Member

Posts: 51I saw her over the weekend. Comms were good. Dream went fine too. She still doesn't take off her shirt, but head game was pretty damn good. Was not rushed at all, finished in doggy. I prob wouldn't repeat due to price, but then again, finding a provider that is drug and drama free (as far as I can tell) is rare and breath of fresh air. So who knows.
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 18:18 #32486Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks for the review. I saw her recently as well. Pics are deceiving, she's def older and much skinnier in person with baby damage. She shares an incall location with another provider, Alli I think she said. The room belongs to Alli. It's was extremely cluttered inside the house (off university) but it didn't smell. So that was fine with me. I agree, she really wanted to be fucked but I wasn't attracted to her sloppy body so I opted in for CIM. I wouldn't repeat but she was nice and really wanted to fuck, others might enjoy that.
Originally Posted by Junior23
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 16:20 #32485Senior Member

Posts: 894I saw her earlier this year at her incall in St. Augustine. First off, she's much larger than pictured. Though she's in her 40's, when I saw her I actually asked, "Are you pregnant?" that's how big her belly is. Next, though she didn't show any signs, when I pulled out after finishing, the condom was covered in blood. My first reaction was, "CRAP! "Oh", she says, "Am I spotting?" She was definitely not spotting. She was full on into her monthly cycle. During the initial part of our contact, she said that she doesn't do BBFS because, she "doesn't know where anyone has been. " Yes, same for us I don't know where she has been and her being on her monthly cycle was a danger to me and anyone else she may be with. At that time she was firm on her $160 HH visit rate. She is definitely on the NO GO list for me. I have reviewed her official records and in my opinion she's a straight up psychopath. Just my unofficial analysis, but she is gross.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Thanks for listening.
Shaggy.
-
11-15-23 14:25 #32484Senior Member

Posts: 26Dani and gifts
If you mean Dani that was in the Town Center area, I saw her 3 1/2 weeks ago for headache relief and it was great but so far haven't shown any symptoms of any gifts. May get tested this week after reading this to be safe. But you can get a gift from oral. I did get one earlier this year from headache relief and was given a script to take care of it. Be cautious with some of these girls. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




