Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 41263
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32503

    About Colombia

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842464804108

    She's real! Real photos and real sexy. She leaves at 9 AM on Friday and comes back in 6 months.

    BBBJ, FIV, DATY, no rush.

    Prices are listed on the ad. Not worth negotiating, girls like this don't come to Jax often.
    I wonder if the phone number belonged to another girl besides the one in Jax now.

  2. #32502

    About this girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HardTimez40  [View Original Post]
    This chick is a SW in the area of New Kings Rd & Moncrief. She's definitely on candy amongst other things and has a manager. Saw her at gas station recently jumping out a mongers car and running down a side street. Shit was sad and funny at the same time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/616055053446
    She sent me an unfiltered pic and believe me, I stopped communicating! That's how bad it was! SMH.

  3. #32501

    Dinsmore Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtobe  [View Original Post]
    Does not look anything like the pictures. Tweaked out, looks 10 years older, and is all over the place. Smells like a bad burnt cigarette and has marks on arms. YMMV but I would avoid.
    This chick is a SW in the area of New Kings Rd & Moncrief. She's definitely on candy amongst other things and has a manager. Saw her at gas station recently jumping out a mongers car and running down a side street. Shit was sad and funny at the same time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/616055053446
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231117_045615_Photos.jpg‎  

  4. #32500

    Another Option / testing

    Jasonhealth.com is another option with reasonable pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    There are many options but you can order a test through STDcheck.com and have blood and urine drawn at any lab. Results are available in a few days. You can also order an at home test from Everlywell on Amazon, mail in the test vials and get the results in about a week.

  5. #32499

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley135  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get tested?
    There are many options but you can order a test through STDcheck.com and have blood and urine drawn at any lab. Results are available in a few days. You can also order an at home test from Everlywell on Amazon, mail in the test vials and get the results in about a week.

  6. #32498

    Columbian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/842464804108

    She's real! Real photos and real sexy. She leaves at 9 AM on Friday and comes back in 6 months.

    BBBJ, FIV, DATY, no rush.

    Prices are listed on the ad. Not worth negotiating, girls like this don't come to Jax often.

  7. #32497

    About this bait and switch, witch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/290468587467

    I hate to be such a pain in the ass, but can ANY of these Colombian women be real? I seem to recall maybe 10 years ago there were some epic ones in town. I never got to enjoy them. Thanks in advance.
    From The othErR site.

    TER I'd: 387054.

    "General Details.

    Well for the second day in a row I struck out. I was in Boca Raton on business and after my meeting I wanted some relaxation prior to heading to the airport. Dina only responds to text messages. Sent me photos etc. . I arrived at the incall an hour later and went up to the room. For the NON VIPS. The girl in the photo is not the girl in the room. BAIT AND SWITCH".

    It's a baith and switch! Read the review above!

  8. #32496
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley135  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to get tested?
    https://locations.freestdcheck.org/f...waAvOBEALw_wcB

  9. #32495

    Mfm

    Anyone down to tag team or do sloppy seconds? Today or tom?

  10. #32494

    Luck of the draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/290468587467

    I hate to be such a pain in the ass, but can ANY of these Colombian women be real? I seem to recall maybe 10 years ago there were some epic ones in town. I never got to enjoy them. Thanks in advance.
    Some of them are real and some are complete bait and switch. I try to find reviews on the board begore committing, but will occassionally TOFTT.

  11. #32493

    Colombian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/290468587467

    I hate to be such a pain in the ass, but can ANY of these Colombian women be real? I seem to recall maybe 10 years ago there were some epic ones in town. I never got to enjoy them. Thanks in advance.

  12. #32492

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth I've had many dreams with unprotected oral but the one time I caught something was from a nonprovider FSU girl I met off an app. Just some doxy antibacterial made the clap go away but kind of funny regardless.
    Where is the best place to get tested?

  13. #32491
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    In all my years in the hobby (25 plus) it's only happened to me twice. Both times cleared up with powerful Doxycycline. Aside from the obvious STDs, all it takes is some oral bacteria that travels down yours pee hole and an infection can develop. To attempt at avoiding this I've gotten in the habit of using antibacterial wipes after any deed and with the final step of using a small spray bottle of alcohol to spray my wang and surrounding area. (Yes it hurts like a ***** but rather deal with that than have a real issue) I also take a piss to clear my urethra. For the record: This is not medical advice but rather what I've done in my experience in the hobby.
    For what it's worth I've had many dreams with unprotected oral but the one time I caught something was from a nonprovider FSU girl I met off an app. Just some doxy antibacterial made the clap go away but kind of funny regardless.

  14. #32490
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Dinsmore chick

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I think I would like to see her sucking my cock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/499821629586
    Does not look anything like the pictures. Tweaked out, looks 10 years older, and is all over the place. Smells like a bad burnt cigarette and has marks on arms. YMMV but I would avoid.

  15. #32489

    Daisy back

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    Saw Daisy a couple of weeks ago.

    Initial comms were quick and easy to set up. Texted her close to before midnight during the workweek with an appointment for an hour later. Didn't take long at all between messages.

    She was staying at a Best Western in OP off 295. The hotel itself wasn't all too bad. Her phone died when I got there, so it took a minute to get the room number, but once I did, we were set to go.

    Once I got to her room, I was pleasantly surprised. Her face looked like the pictures, petite figure. Although, you'll notice she doesn't smile in her photos, and there's a reason for that. Unfortunately, don't think it's from having one too many Newports, though there wasn't signs of IVDA, and no use during session, so I was fine with things.

    We didn't spend too much time with small talk, (thankfully, I'm never a huge fan). She was a bit hesitant about the money situation. I left it out in plain sight, but between myself and the door (to prevent a dash and run; wouldn't expect that to happen in a hotel room, and certainly not for the amount that was paid for the visit, but still). I think she wanted to take it before services provided, just to make sure she wasn't going to catch the bad end of the raw deal. Don't blame her, I'm sure it's happened before. Don't think it's a dash and run maneuver on her part.

    We got undressed and got down to the business at hand. Started with some uncovered top. Nothing terribly memorable, but always a pleasure..
    There as decent post activity and DM's avout her a littl while ago.

    She's back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/328819517027

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape