Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10239
-
11-16-23 18:15 #7854Senior Member

Posts: 428Age?
Don't beat yourself too much. One thing I know for sure is, for escorts age is just a plus when it comes to customers, young guys can be too aggressive, and most times they want to go again within their allotted time. Now the size of the wallet is another turn on for escorts, if they know you can afford their rates without haggling, well you can have a decent time.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
When you are going to have free time for yourself, have a plan before you rent a room somewhere. This can take a few days look at the prospects, look for reviews, reach out to some of the prospects and let them know you are going to be in town tomorrow?, and see if they are going to be available for HH or an H. Renting a room without a plan you are setting yourself for failure, most of these girls have no sense of time, they post ads but they are not telling you they are not available until their priorities are fulfilled first, before sucking someone's dick.
Lastly, if anything fails what about a massage parlor?. If you think you are too old for very young girls, a massage parlor is another option in my opinion. Years ago when I was cruisin the roads looking for talent, if nothing came up, I would visit a massage parlor and in many occasions I was very satisfied with the service, girls in their 30's who not only will give you a BBBJ and covered FS, but also a great massage, now when does these escorts are giving you that?. Anyway, that's my personal opinion. Good luck RN!
-
11-16-23 17:40 #7853Senior Member

Posts: 727Question
Did she do that to you? I have been blackmailed myself before. If I gave a F, it could have caused me a lot of anxiety. Been meaning to get a burner.
Originally Posted by BusterBrownEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 17:37 #7852Senior Member

Posts: 727Limited skip menu
But based on your recommendation, I reached out. Sitting in Walmart parking lot still "searching". I must be really friggin crazy cause I don't hate days like this where I do a lot of window shopping. In the end the need to get my release will get the best of me and I will settle. But ya know. I work hard and once every couple of weeks, I just need to get away and blow off steam. And shop. Passed quite a few SW today. Just cause. A few cause I couldn't see them under their hoodies well. If I am still dry after tomorrow AM, I got someone in mind. Hope she responds but no luck with the texts I have sent out so far.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 13:38 #7851Senior Member

Posts: 655Have you ever checked this girl out?
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
She's young, thin, and tight.
Saw her maybe a year ago and it was just meh, but then I got together with her last week and it was a great date. She cannot get much length in her mouth, but she tried. Takes a pounding with a smile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...x/892902947111
-
11-16-23 11:15 #7850Regular Member

Posts: 8Stay away
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/219724114582
Stay away from this one. She is going to get someone in trouble one day. Also looks way way better with her clothes on.
Her posts are cool but she'll expose you and who needs that.
-
11-16-23 06:34 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 727Hot hit list
Booked myself into a mid level hotel in Mt Laurel tonight. Got to find some relief but am thinking I still need to avoid Brooklawn, Gloucester area. A few posts of minor interest in those locations, but with what happened to Dawn and some of the other LEO posts, I feel like I need to avoid that area altogether. Not much available in Mt Laurel that I can find. Might cruise Broadway to see and if I still can't find any satisfaction, maybe get some entertainment on the Ave in Philadelphia. Even if I don't make a scoop, it all pretty interesting over there. Am too old to have the UTR contacts that G007 has, but I have a decent size wallet. So there's that. Have hardon, will travel! Would try North Carolina CECE if she had BBBJ on the menu and is still in town. Suggestions under 140 lbs?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 00:36 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 655Angry boyfriend
So, one woman I recently met posts very infrequently, and when she does it is very discrete. I've seen her a few times and she has not disappointed. 30 yo dirty blonde hair, dances in Philly. Last weekend a guy who is apparently her boyfriend got a hold of her phone and must've gone through her messages. He promptly blew up my burner number with all sorts of angry b-s and threats, which I'm not concerned with. There's no way he can connect that number to me. The sad thing is potentially losing a good thing. I'm going to lay low and wait a few weeks for things to cool down before trying her again, or she contacts me. Wondering if anyone here knows her and had the same angry messages on Sunday / Monday?
-
11-16-23 00:12 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 655That does not seem like the sort of thing she would get wrapped up in, having known her for a while. But, if it was years ago, I don't really know, maybe things were different back then.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
As for searching this site, I can't find any posts from before they switched to the foreign server.
-
11-15-23 21:48 #7846Regular Member

Posts: 11Didn't happen to me, so I'm trusting the other reviews of Lisa are legit. You are probably thinking of someone else. Would be curious who it is you're talking about. Let us know when you find the pics.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 21:47 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 551She
Smh. Sad and bad predicament they're in.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 20:26 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 842Follow Up
Some were a shakedown in the room, one to two guys would come in. Others getting ripped off in the lot.
Originally Posted by Sins9
[View Original Post]
Many could have been avoided. Being told where to park, sending a pic to verify etc, not using the big head.
I didn't have that, BUT was aware of what had been occurring in the area on and off. I say off because not everyone in on.
This site, and even more don't want to admit they got ripped off.
I have a pic, but it is on an old computer that is packed away. I am going to get it out this weekend, since there is another pic I want.
I was trying to search my old posts, but they are going back far enough, only 8 pages. Then Search the Forum I couldn't find it. Someone commented.
On another post, so I'll try what they said.
-
11-15-23 17:13 #7843Regular Member

Posts: 11I didn't notice if she had acne marks on her face. There wasn't anyone waiting for me outside or hiding somewhere inside. What were they doing to rip people off.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 15:53 #7842Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone familiar with Nikki in Westville?
Searched and didn't see anything about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/789744018556
-
11-15-23 15:10 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 842I. . .
I never said she did! ! !
Originally Posted by Sins9
[View Original Post]
I am asking a simple question to determine if it is her.
The group the person I am referencing was part of a highly organized group and very well discussed in various forums and blogs.
-
11-15-23 05:59 #7840Regular Member

Posts: 2Average at best and a timekeeper. Obviously older than what the pics show but not by much. Mic skills unenthusiastic, back door available but I wouldn't. Spend your time elsewhere friend.
Originally Posted by Beebop
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





