Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 683 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sammie two weeks ago I meant to provide an update. Sammie independently is totally fine. She quoted me a 100 qv, hopped in her jacuzzi tub with me, asked for an extra 20 for BBBJ. Whayever. All was fine. She's got a really nice build and in my opinion a super tight and wet pussy. And she's cute.

    BUT that chubby dyke Desiree or Summer or whoever was in the bathroom my whole visit. I had no idea. She busted to door open to scream THE DATE IS OVER like 8 minutes into our fun. So while she sat on the toilet, door wide open, I pounded the absolute shit out of Sammie. Seriously her box is so tight it just makes me bust very easy.

    Anyway, Desiree continues yelling ***** this ***** that from the bathroom. Closes the door I nut then Sammie goes over, opens the door and starts dodging punches from Desiree.

    Then Sammie says I'm leaving with him. Desiree pretty much kicks her our, Sammie says I just need a ride to Wawa. Turns out she wanted a ride to the candy house in Camden that probably got busted in the article posted. I'm talkin 2 am. Against my better judgement completely. I took her back though zero issues but did see a few NJ police posted alomg the route coming and going back.

    Desiree then starts texting my phone. Posing as Sammie. Asking about details of what I did with Sammie (even tho8 gh she saw the show stopper LOL). Questions like "Did you like how I moaned" "Do other girls normally let you go further than the way we did?" Etc etc.

    Anyway, yes guys avoid. Sammie is unfortunately the holder of some golden poon in my opinion. If I lived closer I would try to sneak and do it again but I'm glad I'm so far away.

    Anyway, Sammie said she liked how aggressive Desiree was. She thought it was an indicator of how much Desiree loved her. When will they learn?
    You should've told her to give you a BBJ and suck your balls due to the bullshit Desiree did if she refuse or get out your vehicle but the simple solution was no she can walk.

  2. #7808

    Umm. No

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sammie two weeks ago I meant to provide an update. Sammie independently is totally fine. She quoted me a 100 qv, hopped in her jacuzzi tub with me, asked for an extra 20 for BBBJ. Whayever. All was fine. She's got a really nice build and in my opinion a super tight and wet pussy. And she's cute.

    BUT that chubby dyke Desiree or Summer or whoever was in the bathroom my whole visit. I had no idea. She busted to door open to scream THE DATE IS OVER like 8 minutes into our fun. So while she sat on the toilet, door wide open, I pounded the absolute shit out of Sammie. Seriously her box is so tight it just makes me bust very easy.

    Anyway, Desiree continues yelling ***** this ***** that from the bathroom. Closes the door I nut then Sammie goes over, opens the door and starts dodging punches from Desiree.

    Then Sammie says I'm leaving with him. Desiree pretty much kicks her our, Sammie says I just need a ride to Wawa. Turns out she wanted a ride to the candy house in Camden that probably got busted in the article posted. I'm talkin 2 am. Against my better judgement completely. I took her back though zero issues but did see a few NJ police posted alomg the route coming and going back.

    Desiree then starts texting my phone. Posing as Sammie. Asking about details of what I did with Sammie (even tho8 gh she saw the show stopper LOL). Questions like "Did you like how I moaned" "Do other girls normally let you go further than the way we did?" Etc etc.

    Anyway, yes guys avoid. Sammie is unfortunately the holder of some golden poon in my opinion. If I lived closer I would try to sneak and do it again but I'm glad I'm so far away.

    Anyway, Sammie said she liked how aggressive Desiree was. She thought it was an indicator of how much Desiree loved her. When will they learn?
    This was all appealing to you? Rhetorical question. All this drama isn't okay. Honor the allotted time with what we agreed and move on. If they want me to come back then they'll make sure I will. They lose me with all that drive me here and there shit. I paid, I don't owe no one anything.

  3. #7807

    My bad guys

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Sammie is on this article.
    I saw Sammie two weeks ago I meant to provide an update. Sammie independently is totally fine. She quoted me a 100 qv, hopped in her jacuzzi tub with me, asked for an extra 20 for BBBJ. Whayever. All was fine. She's got a really nice build and in my opinion a super tight and wet pussy. And she's cute.

    BUT that chubby dyke Desiree or Summer or whoever was in the bathroom my whole visit. I had no idea. She busted to door open to scream THE DATE IS OVER like 8 minutes into our fun. So while she sat on the toilet, door wide open, I pounded the absolute shit out of Sammie. Seriously her box is so tight it just makes me bust very easy.

    Anyway, Desiree continues yelling ***** this ***** that from the bathroom. Closes the door I nut then Sammie goes over, opens the door and starts dodging punches from Desiree.

    Then Sammie says I'm leaving with him. Desiree pretty much kicks her our, Sammie says I just need a ride to Wawa. Turns out she wanted a ride to the candy house in Camden that probably got busted in the article posted. I'm talkin 2 am. Against my better judgement completely. I took her back though zero issues but did see a few NJ police posted alomg the route coming and going back.

    Desiree then starts texting my phone. Posing as Sammie. Asking about details of what I did with Sammie (even tho8 gh she saw the show stopper LOL). Questions like "Did you like how I moaned" "Do other girls normally let you go further than the way we did?" Etc etc.

    Anyway, yes guys avoid. Sammie is unfortunately the holder of some golden poon in my opinion. If I lived closer I would try to sneak and do it again but I'm glad I'm so far away.

    Anyway, Sammie said she liked how aggressive Desiree was. She thought it was an indicator of how much Desiree loved her. When will they learn?

  4. #7806

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    My advice for what I hear, stay away from Bellmawr, Gloucester city, and Brooklawn areas for sometime. Looks like a private home brought all the attention and they got in trouble. Now all eyes are awake.
    Sammie is on this article.

  5. #7805

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked me sometime ago, well a few people asked me if I knew Barbie from Philly. She had great reviews and I couldn't answer before. Yes she is from South Jersey, and a couple years ago she was working in AC, the bad news, she was charged with trafficking a minor a few years ago. Also when she was working near Deptford she got arrested for prostitution and riding in a car where they found a loaded firearm. Ok I'm exhausted LOL. This is a pic she was using all over.
    I haven't seen her in a while. I have her snapchat, if anyone wants it send me a dm.

  6. #7804

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    She's not new and probably not worth the rate she qouted she been posting on and off since last year. You'll have to wait for more info about Sammie from other members I never met Sammie last report she was hanging with the scumbag summer rayne.
    Not worth it. She wanted extra $50 for a bare BJ and she hangs with that thief Rayne (desiree). They both near the wawa on 130 near the methadone clinic. Looks like shit. And she's panhandling at that wawa.

  7. #7803

    Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Its August 30,3023, a full two months ago. You should always be careful but I'm guessing any extended focus took place back in August. Unless you know something more than what's in the newspapers.
    Yes I know more than the newspapers. But if you think 2 months is too much to be careful, hey proceed to your own risk, do I care what happens to any of you for going blind. Nope I DON'T.

    Therefore I sign out and let my common sense go somewhere else. It's being nice to interact with all of you. BTW, I gave advice most of the time without asking for help, why?, because I don't need it, I do very well without any input, but hey maybe you guys know it all.

  8. #7802

    Check out the date of the article

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    My advice for what I hear, stay away from Bellmawr, Gloucester city, and Brooklawn areas for sometime. Looks like a private home brought all the attention and they got in trouble. Now all eyes are awake.
    Its August 30,3023, a full two months ago. You should always be careful but I'm guessing any extended focus took place back in August. Unless you know something more than what's in the newspapers.

  9. #7801

    Forgot!

    Someone asked me sometime ago, well a few people asked me if I knew Barbie from Philly. She had great reviews and I couldn't answer before. Yes she is from South Jersey, and a couple years ago she was working in AC, the bad news, she was charged with trafficking a minor a few years ago. Also when she was working near Deptford she got arrested for prostitution and riding in a car where they found a loaded firearm. Ok I'm exhausted LOL. This is a pic she was using all over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 189527749_4733995503283419_7270558214187717872_n.jpg‎  

  10. #7800
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I know I haven't been able to answer a lot of mongers for some time. Posting somewhere else has taken a lot of my time as well. I have a bit of time to post but I will get to everyone as soon as I can to make room for DM's.
    No worries. Message me.

    When you have some extra bandwidth to chat.

  11. #7799

    Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting this. By chance, do you know what township or venue this happened at? I'm guessing Bellmawr, as I saw some stuff on my dash cam that caused me to leave that area alone for a while.

    Also, your inbox has been full for some time.
    I know I haven't been able to answer a lot of mongers for some time. Posting somewhere else has taken a lot of my time as well. I have a bit of time to post but I will get to everyone as soon as I can to make room for DM's.

  12. #7798

    Correct!

    My advice for what I hear, stay away from Bellmawr, Gloucester city, and Brooklawn areas for sometime. Looks like a private home brought all the attention and they got in trouble. Now all eyes are awake.

  13. #7797

    August

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting this. By chance, do you know what township or venue this happened at? I'm guessing Bellmawr, as I saw some stuff on my dash cam that caused me to leave that area alone for a while.

    Also, your inbox has been full for some time.
    https://www.southjerseyobserver.com/...nalia-charges/

  14. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, I just want to let you know for your own safety, not long ago some popular girls in here got arrested for prostitution and now they are lightning rods if you know what I mean. Jenna with the big bolt ons, Skye blondish hair at times, Sam running with Summer Rayne, and another one who I don't remember the name she goes by.
    Thank you for posting this. By chance, do you know what township or venue this happened at? I'm guessing Bellmawr, as I saw some stuff on my dash cam that caused me to leave that area alone for a while.

    Also, your inbox has been full for some time.

  15. #7795

    Is it worth it?

    As I have said before, after a few years of visiting escorts, I know hunt for the Utrs who are just about everywhere I go. I always thought escorts was the way to see hot girls, and have a good time, until I started to read about the dangers that come with it. Luckily I never was robbed or assaulted, but I was pretty close to being a victim. Those situations made me change my mind and my choices, and even when occasionally I see an escort, Utrs are the best choice hands down. Now why do I said this?, for the following info I got not long ago. I always try to keep friendships with many of the girls I know, and I find things that are helpful at times. I used to be in another website before it got banned, and I'm back on it again, and at times I come here to give a little input to help out.

    Anyway, I just want to let you know for your own safety, not long ago some popular girls in here got arrested for prostitution and now they are lightning rods if you know what I mean. Jenna with the big bolt ons, Skye blondish hair at times, Sam running with Summer Rayne, and another one who I don't remember the name she goes by. I posted about Dawn, and those are the dangers you have to consider, I hope this is helpful to you all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape