Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 7529
-
11-20-23 17:19 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 242Yaya
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...687693016.html
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
This is the one and just over the clothes roaming.
-
11-20-23 13:32 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 1031Which Yaya?
A link to her ad would help. Is this the Thai Yaya? She's been around long ago, but kind of disappeared for the past few years. If we talking about the same one, she was cute but never offered more than a good massage and HE in my experience.
Originally Posted by Asianlover4u
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 22:17 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 1243Amyy at a Halawa house
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Todahi2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23111577.html
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
Her newest advertisement is very enticing. Her claim of a "skinny and beautiful girl🍑. Big DD come 🤩 fun and enjoy 😊" is persuasive to me.
@Todahi2: Please share your experience with the forum members.
I may take one for the team this week. Her past advertisements had "🚫No Full Service", but not any more.
Happy hunting!
-
11-19-23 01:16 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 242Yaya
Had Yaya cute but her boob job is rock hard. Softer would have been more realistic. Massage was firm and hit all my sore spots. HE was a little mechanical.
-
11-17-23 19:32 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 179I've seen Jenni one time, had a decent time with standard FS and rates, this was about 5 years ago. Contacted Jenni through text about 3 times after a long hiatus and she always responded. Although what turned me off is she always text back and ask how old am I, this don't bother me as I am not that old but not young and a decently looking gentleman. But she seems she is too concerned and picky about age and race. One time she asked me if I was Old Japanese Man. Crazy girl showing her true colors as she was way off base and lost potential income. I guess she don't need mature paying clientele and only taking young bucks.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 18:37 #5514Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks please PM me if you ever hear back from her.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 13:26 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 1031Not sure as we weren't able to connect. Like I previously said some days I'd get a text back, but most other times I would hear nothing.
Originally Posted by Jspec55
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 12:38 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 1561Golden Spa
Went there last week, fake pictures old hag and two others. Not pretty at all and place does not have AC. Lousy massage, save your money and go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by DavidBeta
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 09:16 #5511Regular Member

Posts: 3Golden spa
Hey guys, does anyone have info on Golden Spa? Is it worth checking out? They keep popping up on BP so figure I'd ask. Thanks braddahs!
-
11-15-23 18:31 #5510Regular Member

Posts: 5Jenni
Is Jenni not working? Hasn't responded and I was a regular.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 16:13 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 242Siri
That's the one. You have any updates?
Originally Posted by DavidLopez
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 06:54 #5508Regular Member

Posts: 16Which Siri?
Are you referring to the Siri who works out of the Kaheka building?
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
https://lesirihealthandmassage.com/
-
11-13-23 05:24 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 358Thanks 4 TOFFT
WOW! She looks thin & petite. I feel like the majority of us braddahz might break girls like her in half in FS.
Originally Posted by OneKnightStand
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 17:03 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 1183Looks more like pimly?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 15:23 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 189Offer?
Offer BBBJ? Donation required?
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






