Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 41258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32483
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Finally tracked her down after a few weeks of attempts. I wanted to see if her specialty was as advertised. She put in a good effort but didn't live up to expectations. A few days later I found myself picking up a script for some antibiotics.

    Anybody else get gifts from getting oral from her? I'm really surprised it happened. Any of why'all often get this stuff from just headache relief?
    Dang. How many dicks does a girl have to suck to get chlamydia in her mouth? Maybe only one, but that's nasty AF. I Googled it, and it's more prevalent than I would have thought. Just curious, was her breath rotten? Asking for a friend.

  2. #32482
    She is the only provider in St Augustine. She has reviews in that forum.

  3. #32481

    Sandi

    She will rip you off any chance she gets. AVOID!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/909179433889

    She looks like she has potential? But I've been fooled before.

  4. #32480

    Dani

    Finally tracked her down after a few weeks of attempts. I wanted to see if her specialty was as advertised. She put in a good effort but didn't live up to expectations. A few days later I found myself picking up a script for some antibiotics.

    Anybody else get gifts from getting oral from her? I'm really surprised it happened. Any of why'all often get this stuff from just headache relief?

  5. #32479
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    She used to run with Mandy the thief.
    Thanks. Hard no.

  6. #32478
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/909179433889

    She looks like she has potential? But I've been fooled before.
    She used to run with Mandy the thief.

  7. #32477

    Sandi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/909179433889

    She looks like she has potential? But I've been fooled before.

  8. #32476

    Insanity

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...u/036417808203

    This one. Wants 30 extra for outcall, PLUS you pay for her ride And 300 per hour? Not with that picture.

    Don't they realize they are Not the desired commodity? The money is.

    If we all started using AMPs, these unreasonably proud vagina wrappers would come back down to Earth.

    Rich.

  9. #32475
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I know somebody has a review why hold out?
    Use the search feature. I'm sure you'll find something. Personally, none of those women interest me at all. Wrong part of town, not my racial preference and they all seem sketch.

    Rich.

  10. #32474

    Blast from the past

    All I can say is she should've kept her ass in the past. Should've listen to whoever posted about her a few weeks ago. Smh. Don't do it, I repeat. Don't Do It. Please listen. Don't do it. You will be more satisfied jacking off to midget porn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/325493344692

  11. #32473

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Was in the Avenues Mall area over the weekend and remembered this provider being close by. I called her and was in her bedroom 15 minutes later. She is the woman in the pics and has a very safe private residence incall in the Paradise Island area. Place is clean and pleasant. She asked me to put the 1.5 donation on the dresser which I was fine with. At first she was all business which is fine because we've never done business together. I laid on the bed and as she was CBJ, I was admiring her phat ass so I asked if I could touch it. She said yes and I enjoyed gripping it. But didn't do FIA or FIV. Once at attention she got on top and was surprised at the snug fit, heat and wetness! We picked up a good rhythm and we were both into it. She came and then I did in the bag. We cleaned up and as I made my way toward the door she said that I'm welcome to come back and see either her or her roommate who also is a provider. She said she doesn't say that to all her customers. She appreciated that I was polite and treated her with respect which doesn't happen all the time. I'm definitely going back because the other girl was in the living room and is younger, thick and curvy.
    Yea that's Fancy. Ok provider. Little mechanical and some rules, but decent. She told me she works with another girl in that apartment too, but not sure who is it is either. I did CFS no CBJ with her for. 80 a few months ago.

  12. #32472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Did she say what her roomates name was?
    Sorry, she didn't say what her name was.

  13. #32471

    Paradise Island

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Was in the Avenues Mall area over the weekend and remembered this provider being close by. I called her and was in her bedroom 15 minutes later. She is the woman in the pics and has a very safe private residence incall in the Paradise Island area. Place is clean and pleasant. She asked me to put the 1.5 donation on the dresser which I was fine with. At first she was all business which is fine because we've never done business together. I laid on the bed and as she was CBJ, I was admiring her phat ass so I asked if I could touch it. She said yes and I enjoyed gripping it. But didn't do FIA or FIV. Once at attention she got on top and was surprised at the snug fit, heat and wetness! We picked up a good rhythm and we were both into it. She came and then I did in the bag. We cleaned up and as I made my way toward the door she said that I'm welcome to come back and see either her or her roommate who also is a provider. She said she doesn't say that to all her customers. She appreciated that I was polite and treated her with respect which doesn't happen all the time. I'm definitely going back because the other girl was in the living room and is younger, thick and curvy.
    Did she say what her roomates name was?

  14. #32470

    About the first one

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I know somebody has a review why hold out?
    I have never seen her before because she insists that you FT her or send a picture. I believe the latter requires you doing something like holding up so many fingers. She wants the pics for leverage! I provided her a screenshot of a text message between a well known provider and me— showing we had intimate relations, but that still wasn't good enough! Again, she's the type who will share your pic on the web if you're not careful. She has a very nasty attitude too!

  15. #32469
    I know somebody has a review why hold out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape