Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 41259
-
11-15-23 14:25 #32484Senior Member

Posts: 26Dani and gifts
If you mean Dani that was in the Town Center area, I saw her 3 1/2 weeks ago for headache relief and it was great but so far haven't shown any symptoms of any gifts. May get tested this week after reading this to be safe. But you can get a gift from oral. I did get one earlier this year from headache relief and was given a script to take care of it. Be cautious with some of these girls. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:18 #32483Senior Member

Posts: 585Dang. How many dicks does a girl have to suck to get chlamydia in her mouth? Maybe only one, but that's nasty AF. I Googled it, and it's more prevalent than I would have thought. Just curious, was her breath rotten? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 14:15 #32482Senior Member

Posts: 143She is the only provider in St Augustine. She has reviews in that forum.
-
11-15-23 14:06 #32481Senior Member

Posts: 316Sandi
She will rip you off any chance she gets. AVOID!!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 13:28 #32480Senior Member

Posts: 127Dani
Finally tracked her down after a few weeks of attempts. I wanted to see if her specialty was as advertised. She put in a good effort but didn't live up to expectations. A few days later I found myself picking up a script for some antibiotics.
Anybody else get gifts from getting oral from her? I'm really surprised it happened. Any of why'all often get this stuff from just headache relief?
-
11-15-23 12:50 #32479Senior Member

Posts: 585Thanks. Hard no.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 12:30 #32478Senior Member

Posts: 256She used to run with Mandy the thief.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 12:25 #32477Senior Member

Posts: 585Sandi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/909179433889
She looks like she has potential? But I've been fooled before.
-
11-15-23 07:46 #32476Senior Member

Posts: 477Insanity
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-au...u/036417808203
This one. Wants 30 extra for outcall, PLUS you pay for her ride And 300 per hour? Not with that picture.
Don't they realize they are Not the desired commodity? The money is.
If we all started using AMPs, these unreasonably proud vagina wrappers would come back down to Earth.
Rich.
-
11-15-23 07:32 #32475Senior Member

Posts: 477Use the search feature. I'm sure you'll find something. Personally, none of those women interest me at all. Wrong part of town, not my racial preference and they all seem sketch.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
11-15-23 07:31 #32474Senior Member

Posts: 522Blast from the past
All I can say is she should've kept her ass in the past. Should've listen to whoever posted about her a few weeks ago. Smh. Don't do it, I repeat. Don't Do It. Please listen. Don't do it. You will be more satisfied jacking off to midget porn.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/325493344692
-
11-15-23 07:02 #32473Senior Member

Posts: 200Fancy
Yea that's Fancy. Ok provider. Little mechanical and some rules, but decent. She told me she works with another girl in that apartment too, but not sure who is it is either. I did CFS no CBJ with her for. 80 a few months ago.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 05:53 #32472Senior Member

Posts: 497Sorry, she didn't say what her name was.
Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 01:15 #32471Senior Member

Posts: 174Paradise Island
Did she say what her roomates name was?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 21:29 #32470Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the first one
I have never seen her before because she insists that you FT her or send a picture. I believe the latter requires you doing something like holding up so many fingers. She wants the pics for leverage! I provided her a screenshot of a text message between a well known provider and me— showing we had intimate relations, but that still wasn't good enough! Again, she's the type who will share your pic on the web if you're not careful. She has a very nasty attitude too!
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




