Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21665
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?
    Carbondale and Marion used to have some action, but I would have no idea. Plus, it's the same distance as Centreville.

  2. #21664
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.

    Little sus.
    My definition of petite might be a little off? She's short but has incredible curves. Those photos are actually her.

  3. #21663

    Sophia ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
    I heard from Olivia that she got a 9-5 and this was a temporary gig for her. Not sure how true that is but makes sense I guess.

  4. #21662
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
    That is part and parcel of the looney toons Abbey. She doesn't like that person mentioned in that ad at all. If you visit her its part of the dribble and conspiracy stories you will hear from her. Sometimes I leave her place saying its that last time, but her body, fake tits and being able to finish on them brings me back. A big plus is the donation is very affordable.

  5. #21661

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
    The pic she posted is a a screenshot of Lake's info (maybe her real name) who runs ProLux, formerly YGND. She is not a fan of Lake. Like not at all. This definitely looks like Abbey's ad and has her regular number on it, so this appears to be real.

  6. #21660

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
    Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.

  7. #21659

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
    If anyone partakes in this post about how good or bad it is, she does have a great body but man non stop last time with the chatter and this last week on IG my god she went whacko but. I'd love to know if it's good.

  8. #21658

    Abbey James

    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html

  9. #21657

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you're looking for in an AMP. West of the Mississippi is mostly DIY. A few places only do handies. They're pretty rare.

    Centreville, IL (over the river) is open late and is more along the lines of an LA massage parlor / brothel. No pretense here. CBJ / CFS most of the time, with the occasional BBBJ.

    But you will get no pussy on the Missouri side.

    Escorts around here (the good ones) tend to be fairly picky since the scene sucks here. And they very often cancel on you. That would suck to have only one night and have that happen. AMP might be the way to go.
    I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?

  10. #21656
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.
    Yes Chippewa.

  11. #21655

    Not the Monica I am looking for

    Not the one Monica I am looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.

    Very happy and friendly lady.

  12. #21654

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?
    I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.

  13. #21653

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.

    I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.
    Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?

  14. #21652

    Jasmine Spa

    Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.

    I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.

  15. #21651
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Of the 160 you pay, Lake takes 50. The girls get the rest plus all tips and extras.
    They now charge 175 and she's getting 70.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape