Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21650

    Prolux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!
    Of the 160 you pay, Lake takes 50. The girls get the rest plus all tips and extras.

  2. #21649

    AMP - Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
    Depends on what you're looking for in an AMP. West of the Mississippi is mostly DIY. A few places only do handies. They're pretty rare.

    Centreville, IL (over the river) is open late and is more along the lines of an LA massage parlor / brothel. No pretense here. CBJ / CFS most of the time, with the occasional BBBJ.

    But you will get no pussy on the Missouri side.

    Escorts around here (the good ones) tend to be fairly picky since the scene sucks here. And they very often cancel on you. That would suck to have only one night and have that happen. AMP might be the way to go.

  3. #21648

    Olivia with ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Does she do full or at least BBBJ?
    Not in my experiences, but haven't asked for either.

  4. #21647
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.
    Does she do full or at least BBBJ?

  5. #21646

    Olivia at ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.

    Little sus.
    If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.

  6. #21645

    Visitor

    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!

  7. #21644
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
    You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!

  8. #21643

    Spring Spa O'Fallon IL

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Tony on this note on another note anybody know what ever happened to Monica she was so much fun I would like to know what happened to her just PM me thanks I just joined site always used rubmaps in the past.
    There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.

    Very happy and friendly lady.

  9. #21642

    No damage control

    Just being honest with fellow mongers been going to many places just I know I don't want to waste time and money so passing it along. I have no skin in this game no pun intended. There are many options for fun this is just not one of them that's all I am saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    You sound like damage control.

  10. #21641

    Any price lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    I know the owner and the others here its only legit massage, they do not do anything more and won't not for any price. I originally tried and offered a lot, I was turned down flat told its only massage and will always only be massage so if your looking for just massage I recommend.
    You sound like damage control.

  11. #21640

    CL Massage and More

    Heads Up - 314-806-70XX is a PayPal scam. Pay in advance $50.00 and it got as low as $20.00. I sure miss the amateur old days of CL.

  12. #21639

    Sophia

    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?

  13. #21638
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenShirt80  [View Original Post]
    Years ago there was a slightly older woman working at Jasmine that had huge knockers and would whip them out, I always wonder what happened to her. I cannot remember her name but if anyone knows if she's still around send me a DM and I can give info of where my luck has been lately. God speed.
    Possibly Meme?? There was a Lisa there too years ago I believe.

  14. #21637
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJack73  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week and decided to try Tokyo spa in Centerville, as I pulled up the lane, I saw another truck there. I saw a contractor working on the front steps and I was like damn, I don't want to walk in while he was standing there LOL. So I just turned and started to back out, when I noticed in the mirror an older Asian lady running after me yelling something.

    I just sped up and she ran after me a few more feet. Guess she wanted my business that bad. Being chased by mama San. LOL. So I just drove over to Fuji spa, had a good time with an late 40's early 50's lady, didn't catch name. But I left happy.
    Ha! Bet the worker had a good laugh. You know he's working for store credit.

  15. #21636

    Jasmine Nostalgia

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in at Jasmine again last week and got lucky yet again on walk-in availability. I also got the same girl as last time and was hopeful for more. Fortunately, I was not disappointed. Much more teasing and deliberate contact with my cock during the massage and also a great butt massage where she quite intentionally went up and down my ass and down to my balls. On the flip, she continued to tease as she massaged my inner thighs and started lightly massaging the boys. I pulled the towel off and she said "good tip?" I nodded and she positioned herself to give me access to her body. None of her clothes came off but she seemed to enjoy me rubbing her ass and between her legs as well as reaching under her shirt. Tried to get her to raise her shirt and take off her bra but she just giggled and politely said no. The finish was nice as she oiled me up and spit on my cock multiple times to get things nice and lubed up. I'll definitely be going back and hopefully things continue to progress on future visits. $60 for the hour and $60 tip.
    Years ago there was a slightly older woman working at Jasmine that had huge knockers and would whip them out, I always wonder what happened to her. I cannot remember her name but if anyone knows if she's still around send me a DM and I can give info of where my luck has been lately. God speed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape