Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 24698
-
11-14-23 17:20 #21668Senior Member

Posts: 171Abbi
I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.
-
11-14-23 09:18 #21667Senior Member

Posts: 411Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 07:51 #21666Senior Member

Posts: 94Diy
I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.
-
11-13-23 20:32 #21665Senior Member

Posts: 638Carbondale and Marion used to have some action, but I would have no idea. Plus, it's the same distance as Centreville.
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:34 #21664Regular Member

Posts: 4My definition of petite might be a little off? She's short but has incredible curves. Those photos are actually her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:32 #21663Regular Member

Posts: 4Sophia ProLux
I heard from Olivia that she got a 9-5 and this was a temporary gig for her. Not sure how true that is but makes sense I guess.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:09 #21662Senior Member

Posts: 687That is part and parcel of the looney toons Abbey. She doesn't like that person mentioned in that ad at all. If you visit her its part of the dribble and conspiracy stories you will hear from her. Sometimes I leave her place saying its that last time, but her body, fake tits and being able to finish on them brings me back. A big plus is the donation is very affordable.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 13:42 #21661Senior Member

Posts: 339Abbey James
The pic she posted is a a screenshot of Lake's info (maybe her real name) who runs ProLux, formerly YGND. She is not a fan of Lake. Like not at all. This definitely looks like Abbey's ad and has her regular number on it, so this appears to be real.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 13:37 #21660Senior Member

Posts: 192Ad
Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 12:59 #21659Senior Member

Posts: 285Lmk
If anyone partakes in this post about how good or bad it is, she does have a great body but man non stop last time with the chatter and this last week on IG my god she went whacko but. I'd love to know if it's good.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 10:57 #21658Senior Member

Posts: 687Abbey James
Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
-
11-11-23 18:04 #21657Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the intel
I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:25 #21656Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes Chippewa.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:39 #21655Regular Member

Posts: 12Not the Monica I am looking for
Not the one Monica I am looking for.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:25 #21654Senior Member

Posts: 195Jasmine Chippewa
I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





