Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 24695
-
11-13-23 20:32 #21665Senior Member

Posts: 638Carbondale and Marion used to have some action, but I would have no idea. Plus, it's the same distance as Centreville.
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:34 #21664Regular Member

Posts: 4My definition of petite might be a little off? She's short but has incredible curves. Those photos are actually her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:32 #21663Regular Member

Posts: 4Sophia ProLux
I heard from Olivia that she got a 9-5 and this was a temporary gig for her. Not sure how true that is but makes sense I guess.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:09 #21662Senior Member

Posts: 687That is part and parcel of the looney toons Abbey. She doesn't like that person mentioned in that ad at all. If you visit her its part of the dribble and conspiracy stories you will hear from her. Sometimes I leave her place saying its that last time, but her body, fake tits and being able to finish on them brings me back. A big plus is the donation is very affordable.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 13:42 #21661Senior Member

Posts: 339Abbey James
The pic she posted is a a screenshot of Lake's info (maybe her real name) who runs ProLux, formerly YGND. She is not a fan of Lake. Like not at all. This definitely looks like Abbey's ad and has her regular number on it, so this appears to be real.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 13:37 #21660Senior Member

Posts: 192Ad
Is this person posting the ad part of another organization? If you look at the ad snapshots. One pic contains mention of another entity. I don't want to mention names here in case the pics are changed. I've never visited abbey but have certainly read reviews.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 12:59 #21659Senior Member

Posts: 285Lmk
If anyone partakes in this post about how good or bad it is, she does have a great body but man non stop last time with the chatter and this last week on IG my god she went whacko but. I'd love to know if it's good.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 10:57 #21658Senior Member

Posts: 687Abbey James
Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
-
11-11-23 18:04 #21657Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the intel
I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:25 #21656Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes Chippewa.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:39 #21655Regular Member

Posts: 12Not the Monica I am looking for
Not the one Monica I am looking for.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:25 #21654Senior Member

Posts: 195Jasmine Chippewa
I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:42 #21653Senior Member

Posts: 94Which one?
Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:11 #21652Senior Member

Posts: 168Jasmine Spa
Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.
I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.
-
11-11-23 10:06 #21651Senior Member

Posts: 411They now charge 175 and she's getting 70.
Originally Posted by RoyBoy69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




