rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21656
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.
    Yes Chippewa.

  2. #21655

    Not the Monica I am looking for

    Not the one Monica I am looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.

    Very happy and friendly lady.

  3. #21654

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?
    I guess chippewa and it is so much fun at chippewa location, YMMW.

  4. #21653

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.

    I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.
    Is this the Jasmine on Manchester?

  5. #21652

    Jasmine Spa

    Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.

    I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.

  6. #21651
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Of the 160 you pay, Lake takes 50. The girls get the rest plus all tips and extras.
    They now charge 175 and she's getting 70.

  7. #21650

    Prolux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!
    Of the 160 you pay, Lake takes 50. The girls get the rest plus all tips and extras.

  8. #21649

    AMP - Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
    Depends on what you're looking for in an AMP. West of the Mississippi is mostly DIY. A few places only do handies. They're pretty rare.

    Centreville, IL (over the river) is open late and is more along the lines of an LA massage parlor / brothel. No pretense here. CBJ / CFS most of the time, with the occasional BBBJ.

    But you will get no pussy on the Missouri side.

    Escorts around here (the good ones) tend to be fairly picky since the scene sucks here. And they very often cancel on you. That would suck to have only one night and have that happen. AMP might be the way to go.

  9. #21648

    Olivia with ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Does she do full or at least BBBJ?
    Not in my experiences, but haven't asked for either.

  10. #21647
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.
    Does she do full or at least BBBJ?

  11. #21646

    Olivia at ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.

    Little sus.
    If seen her several times and would say she's petite in that she's short but with an awesome curvy body. Great rack and ass along with a great curvy body. Let's just say you won't be disappointed. And by the way, those pictures are actually her.

  12. #21645

    Visitor

    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!

  13. #21644
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
    You don't see too many hang with Prolux very long maybe because the owner takes 60% of the base fee!

  14. #21643

    Spring Spa O'Fallon IL

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Tony on this note on another note anybody know what ever happened to Monica she was so much fun I would like to know what happened to her just PM me thanks I just joined site always used rubmaps in the past.
    There is a Monica at Spring Spa in O'Fallon that does a really good massage. Not sure if this is the Monica you are looking for.

    Very happy and friendly lady.

  15. #21642

    No damage control

    Just being honest with fellow mongers been going to many places just I know I don't want to waste time and money so passing it along. I have no skin in this game no pun intended. There are many options for fun this is just not one of them that's all I am saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    You sound like damage control.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape