Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 277 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4149
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I always ask what their ppm rate is first. Most will reply back mostly I get 500 ppm to one that wanted 1 k. I just move on if the price is too high. I'm sure you can negotiate but who has time for that? A few will ask what you can offer, and I hate that because they're trying to see how deep your pocket is. I wouldn't go too low, just offer something you're comfortable with. Imo 500 ppm is solid and most will agree to that.
    I think asking the girl her ppm rate is the wrong way to go about this, especially an SA girl.

    You're supposed to be the Man. Tell her upfront what you're offering and how long you want them to stay with you. They can say yes, no, or counter.

    If you don't establish some sort of rapport first and just ask for her rate she's going to give you a high number. If she says a thousand, you're going to feel dumb countering with 300, so just tell her from the start that you normally do 300 ppm.

    I'm never paying 500 for a girl. It's not worth it. I'd rather jerk off and use the 500 to buy things for myself.

  2. #2618

    ATM price

    Quote Originally Posted by Number614  [View Original Post]
    So, I'm passing through your city this week. I've found it ridiculously easy to gather numbers and start conversations with amazingly attractive women. I don't want to over / under offer. Coming from the Midwest, ppm leans 2-500. The Vegas girls are all over the place, from 400-2 k. What is the going rate?

    Thanks.
    Welcome and agreed. I always ask what their ppm rate is first. Most will reply back mostly I get 500 ppm to one that wanted 1 k. I just move on if the price is too high. I'm sure you can negotiate but who has time for that? A few will ask what you can offer, and I hate that because they're trying to see how deep your pocket is. I wouldn't go too low, just offer something you're comfortable with. Imo 500 ppm is solid and most will agree to that. Now the other issue I have is the time spent. I've been with one that's only an hour to entire night so YMMV Good luck!

  3. #2617

    Vegas prices

    So, I'm passing through your city this week. I've found it ridiculously easy to gather numbers and start conversations with amazingly attractive women. I don't want to over / under offer. Coming from the Midwest, ppm leans 2-500. The Vegas girls are all over the place, from 400-2 k. What is the going rate?

    Thanks.

  4. #2616

    Chloe776

    Chloe776.

    39 yo, White, wants 500 ppm for several hours, No Bare, friendly over text and responsive, Looks-wise nothing special.

    I did not see her, but if any contributing seniors on this forum want her number PM me.

  5. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?
    I saw her a few months ago. She's real. Came in with and didn't want to take off her sunglasses, but did take them off briefly to show me her full face. Her ankles seemed swollen. Which was a turn off for me, but still went through with it. She seemed eager to please, but just not for me, so I didn't repeat. Asked 5.

  6. #2614

    Please do

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and set up a date but nothing came from it. But I recently found out that a fellow monger friend has met with her a few times successfully so we set up another date for a few days from now and I'll report back of we meet up.
    Please do, I'm interested in if she's legit but she's been flaky with me as well. Probably just hard to get her pinned down to any amount of predictable schedule.

  7. #2613
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?
    I reached out to her and set up a date but nothing came from it. But I recently found out that a fellow monger friend has met with her a few times successfully so we set up another date for a few days from now and I'll report back of we meet up.

  8. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?
    I've been chatting with her, asked about what she wanted and she sent me a list of content and price so content seller.

  9. #2611

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    She must be pretty desperate. She messaged me and I haven't been on seeking for a month. AKA as the spray and pray method.
    She stole my money don't even bother with her.

  10. #2610
    Asking $$$$ but that's over my budget. Cute girl though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-c58d48e7d170

  11. #2609

    Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper15  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?
    She flaked on me two nights in a row last time I was in town through SA, I'd have a back up plan & kept pushing for her non GFE friend to join us.

  12. #2608

    Anyone seen?

    Anyone seen this girl?

  13. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).
    She played him from the beginning. On the other hand, she's either lucky or good since she turned that $400 he gave her in to $3100.

  14. #2606

    She spent $40 K in 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).
    She had a lot of fun.

  15. #2605

    SA Vegas Woman Arrested

    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape