Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 552 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5646

    RE: Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Just remember they raised the room rates 40% because inflation was at 15%. The reason door is now $21 not 20 is because they won't absorb the $1 city soda tax. Expect more of the same heartless logic in the future. Looks like I'll be going to Kittens more often.
    The $0. 0175 cent per ounce tax that the City of Seattle charges distributors?

    The one that's been in effect since 2018? They've been absorbing it for the last 5 years but now it's an issue?

    Weak excuse as you'd have to consume over 57 ounces of soda to equal $1 in tax.

  2. #5645

    Entice Scam

    Went to Pandoras to see if I could spend some time with Monse. I've never had the pleasure (actually, I've never seen her in there as she is always occupied). I sat there watching the show for about 15 minutes and had a few girls approach me but I wasnt interested. Then I was approached by Entice, who is a stunning african american chick. She explained that she would guarrantee my pleasure. I told her I only had $200 and I would like FS and BJ to completion. She said she won't do it for that so I said that I understood and that I would just watch the show for a while longer. She comes back a minute later and said she would do it for $300, and I again said all I have is $200. So she says "Well, lets go to a room and see what we can do" , to which I said I'm not interested in doing that unless we have an agreement for $200. Her answer was "OK. We will make it work". I made mistake number 1 and assumed that meant "Yes" to a $200 visit. Even though my spidee sense was telling me to be ware.

    We go to a room and I immediatly reminded her of our agreed price and she repeats "don't worry, we will make it work". She begins dancing above my lap. No actual contact. For a couple minutes. I decided to speed up the process and went to unzip my pants and she immediatly said, "No No No. I will do it. ". She then pulls the bottom of my shirt down so it completely covers my groin and she reaches up the shirt, unzips my fly, and starts just sort of playing with the head of my pecker. I reached around and tried to touch her pussy (she still had her thong on) to which she told me to not touch her there because she doesnt want my germs in her pussy !! She kept her head down like she was dodging bullets!!

    I was thinking she was just warming up so I waited for a minute, then I told her I'd like to get the party started.

    Once I said that, she jumped up and stands there and says, "For what you want, that will cost you $1000!" I reminded her 2 times that that we agreed on 200 and she says, "Hey I'm not comprimising myself for $200".

    I knew I had been scammed at this point and decided to get out of there so I stood up, zipped up my pants and stepped to the side (she was in front of me) and headed for the doorway. She then aggressivly jumps in front of me, blocking me exit and gets in my face and says loudly, "Did you push me? Hey. Are you trying to push me?" I said "No, I'm not pushing you, I'm just trying to get away from you. " She again got in my face and said, "You are trying to push me. I won't do ANYTHING for $200. I said, "I'm not touching you. I'm just trying to get out of here. " She continues to block my way so I again told her to move to the side, which she did finally. I walked out of the room and she then rushed past me and out of the VIP area.

    I was pissed and embarrased that I was so stupid to go into that room with her and I wanted to get out (I was out of cash anyway). I walked out of the VIP area and headed for the exit and then noticed that she was now standing at the exit glaring at me. She didn't get in my way. She just glared at me. And I left the building.

    The story has a happy ending (so to speak) in that I went to the bank and got another 200 and drove up to VIP Massage and was treated like an absolute king. Which helped clear the anger out of my system.

  3. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Just remember they raised the room rates 40% because inflation was at 15%. The reason door is now $21 not 20 is because they won't absorb the $1 city soda tax. Expect more of the same heartless logic in the future. Looks like I'll be going to Kittens more often.
    What are the new room rates again?

    What is the new cover?

  4. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had a Monse Luna session. While back had a Monse Diamond session and just thinking about it makes me smile.
    Monse also does duos with Liz and Mandy.

  5. #5642

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I said to the blonde mgr they should do the opposite and lower the price which would attract more customers. Or frequent flyer or monthly pass program. She would bring these ideas up to ownership.
    Just remember they raised the room rates 40% because inflation was at 15%. The reason door is now $21 not 20 is because they won't absorb the $1 city soda tax. Expect more of the same heartless logic in the future. Looks like I'll be going to Kittens more often.

  6. #5641

    Added to the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Those two really get after it when you go with both of them at the same time, Monse always gets the load though.
    Haven't had a Monse Luna session. While back had a Monse Diamond session and just thinking about it makes me smile.

  7. #5640
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Monse suck wang good. Luna good at dirty talk. Make me cum fast hahahahahaha.
    Those two really get after it when you go with both of them at the same time, Monse always gets the load though.

  8. #5639
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    It all depends on who you do the duo with. If you want to use condoms then it's a new rubber each time you switch dancers. If you do a duo with Monse and Luna they just baby wipe your junk and it's back to business.
    Monse suck wang good. Luna good at dirty talk. Make me cum fast hahahahahaha.

  9. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.
    It all depends on who you do the duo with. If you want to use condoms then it's a new rubber each time you switch dancers. If you do a duo with Monse and Luna they just baby wipe your junk and it's back to business.

  10. #5637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.
    Monse will let you wear a condom.

  11. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    So strip club owners have hooker logic. Less people are coming in. Strippers aren't making money; the club isn't making money. The solution: Raise your prices. That always works.
    I said to the blonde mgr they should do the opposite and lower the price which would attract more customers. Or frequent flyer or monthly pass program. She would bring these ideas up to ownership.

  12. #5635

    Anya & Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of both Anya and Monse in room together at the same time.
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.

  13. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the damages were? Been really wanting to see her and Monse.
    You can ask them personally. I've had the pleasure of both Anya and Monse in room together at the same time. Words cannot describe the joy.

  14. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    But will she let you up that ass?
    Fingers only. I would be up and that ass the moment she does say yes. One day perhaps.

  15. #5632

    Luna at Pandoras

    Jesus. She completely ravaged my cock. It started with some. Titty-sucking, followed by a BBBJ, and ended up with her riding me until I creampied her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape