Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 8271
-
11-09-23 17:29 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: Prices
The $0. 0175 cent per ounce tax that the City of Seattle charges distributors?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
The one that's been in effect since 2018? They've been absorbing it for the last 5 years but now it's an issue?
Weak excuse as you'd have to consume over 57 ounces of soda to equal $1 in tax.
-
11-09-23 16:17 #5645Senior Member

Posts: 179Entice Scam
Went to Pandoras to see if I could spend some time with Monse. I've never had the pleasure (actually, I've never seen her in there as she is always occupied). I sat there watching the show for about 15 minutes and had a few girls approach me but I wasnt interested. Then I was approached by Entice, who is a stunning african american chick. She explained that she would guarrantee my pleasure. I told her I only had $200 and I would like FS and BJ to completion. She said she won't do it for that so I said that I understood and that I would just watch the show for a while longer. She comes back a minute later and said she would do it for $300, and I again said all I have is $200. So she says "Well, lets go to a room and see what we can do" , to which I said I'm not interested in doing that unless we have an agreement for $200. Her answer was "OK. We will make it work". I made mistake number 1 and assumed that meant "Yes" to a $200 visit. Even though my spidee sense was telling me to be ware.
We go to a room and I immediatly reminded her of our agreed price and she repeats "don't worry, we will make it work". She begins dancing above my lap. No actual contact. For a couple minutes. I decided to speed up the process and went to unzip my pants and she immediatly said, "No No No. I will do it. ". She then pulls the bottom of my shirt down so it completely covers my groin and she reaches up the shirt, unzips my fly, and starts just sort of playing with the head of my pecker. I reached around and tried to touch her pussy (she still had her thong on) to which she told me to not touch her there because she doesnt want my germs in her pussy !! She kept her head down like she was dodging bullets!!
I was thinking she was just warming up so I waited for a minute, then I told her I'd like to get the party started.
Once I said that, she jumped up and stands there and says, "For what you want, that will cost you $1000!" I reminded her 2 times that that we agreed on 200 and she says, "Hey I'm not comprimising myself for $200".
I knew I had been scammed at this point and decided to get out of there so I stood up, zipped up my pants and stepped to the side (she was in front of me) and headed for the doorway. She then aggressivly jumps in front of me, blocking me exit and gets in my face and says loudly, "Did you push me? Hey. Are you trying to push me?" I said "No, I'm not pushing you, I'm just trying to get away from you. " She again got in my face and said, "You are trying to push me. I won't do ANYTHING for $200. I said, "I'm not touching you. I'm just trying to get out of here. " She continues to block my way so I again told her to move to the side, which she did finally. I walked out of the room and she then rushed past me and out of the VIP area.
I was pissed and embarrased that I was so stupid to go into that room with her and I wanted to get out (I was out of cash anyway). I walked out of the VIP area and headed for the exit and then noticed that she was now standing at the exit glaring at me. She didn't get in my way. She just glared at me. And I left the building.
The story has a happy ending (so to speak) in that I went to the bank and got another 200 and drove up to VIP Massage and was treated like an absolute king. Which helped clear the anger out of my system.
-
11-09-23 12:19 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 987What are the new room rates again?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
What is the new cover?
-
11-09-23 12:02 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 281Monse also does duos with Liz and Mandy.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 11:18 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 256Prices
Just remember they raised the room rates 40% because inflation was at 15%. The reason door is now $21 not 20 is because they won't absorb the $1 city soda tax. Expect more of the same heartless logic in the future. Looks like I'll be going to Kittens more often.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 11:06 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 444Added to the list
Haven't had a Monse Luna session. While back had a Monse Diamond session and just thinking about it makes me smile.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 22:56 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 281Those two really get after it when you go with both of them at the same time, Monse always gets the load though.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 12:59 #5639I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Monse suck wang good. Luna good at dirty talk. Make me cum fast hahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 20:15 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 281It all depends on who you do the duo with. If you want to use condoms then it's a new rubber each time you switch dancers. If you do a duo with Monse and Luna they just baby wipe your junk and it's back to business.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 18:32 #5637Senior Member

Posts: 1019Monse will let you wear a condom.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:00 #5636Senior Member

Posts: 159I said to the blonde mgr they should do the opposite and lower the price which would attract more customers. Or frequent flyer or monthly pass program. She would bring these ideas up to ownership.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 11:51 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 256Anya & Monse
I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 21:11 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 72You can ask them personally. I've had the pleasure of both Anya and Monse in room together at the same time. Words cannot describe the joy.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 21:10 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 72Fingers only. I would be up and that ass the moment she does say yes. One day perhaps.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 20:49 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 166Luna at Pandoras
Jesus. She completely ravaged my cock. It started with some. Titty-sucking, followed by a BBBJ, and ended up with her riding me until I creampied her.












Reply With Quote





