Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 17723
-
11-09-23 23:35 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 418Which apartments?
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 20:22 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 159Is she TGTBT?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159745098
I have had my eyes on this chick for a while. Up to this point we have been missing each other.
Has anybody hooked up with her? Are her pictures accurate.
-
11-09-23 20:13 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 159Erica
LOL okay. Believe what you want. The man inquired about Erica, that's what I responded to.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
Anastasia was not in the subject matter.
But to say what you can't understand and / or why she would do this or that. Do you think she owes you honesty because you dated her a few times? You have no idea who you're dealing with. I know her personally. I dated her when she was still utr.
She is cool at that level but I would advise you to keep it there and not get involved any further than that.
Getting back to Erica. I want to say first off I have no problem with an individual's choice of sexuality or what they do in their bedroom. I feel a person should be able to be who they feel they are and I have no animosity against the lgbtq community. Having said that, to put it as simply as I possibly can. Erica was not born a female, but it's not like she's going to whip out a Johnsonville on you. She does have female so-called "genitalia" at this time.
-
11-09-23 15:21 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 71Gaby
This one popped up today and looks very interesting.
https://tryst.link/escort/gaby-2023
-
11-09-23 14:33 #13234Senior Member

Posts: 139She goes by Gaby and there are reviews for her here and on TER I'd: 363024. She part of the touring group we talked about recently and I've seen a number of them for 1-2 years now. She is real and pictures mostly accurate and as described in all those reviews. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 14:13 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 59Is this the same one.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=363024
TMan.
-
11-09-23 11:34 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 316Gabrielle
I've seen ads for this provider several times over the past couple of years. She seems to vist 3-4 times a year, maybe more. Been thinking about a visit with her, but lack of reviews has held me back. Searched this forum without any hits. Puzzled, as she's a hottie in her pics, and visits frequently. Figured there would be some sort of feedback by now--good / bad / scam.
Ink: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/8823476.htm.
So has anyone seen her? If so, how was the service?
Rally7.
-
11-09-23 01:54 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 489Beware
Some will tell you about there manager or pimp so be careful, got me.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 22:28 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 308If she's not posting full body pics, then yeah. You can guarantee she'll be way fatter than the pics imply.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
Girls with good bodies in this game are eager to show them off.
-
11-08-23 22:26 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 308That question does seem to come up every time her ad is linked to. Haven't seen her, but others attest there's no trap surprise awaiting you.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
That said. She does strike me as a trans man, presenting masculine, etc.
Whatever, fellas, if it's your scene, go enjoy yourselves.
-
11-08-23 16:45 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 527Definitely an addict. But let's be honest they all are. Pics are real I seen her when she first started in summer. Stays in the crappy Bridgeton apartments. Nice lady but wouldn't do BBBJ when first started and 2nd time she asked me to wash my junk. First.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 14:34 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 218Snow
Saw some recent, place is a shitty apartment in Holly Hills, easy set up through text, and have the address, opted for the Qv BBBJ / cim, $80 decent service, takes direction well, friendly enough, would see again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...701/3142036265
-
11-08-23 13:05 #13226Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone ever try LocalFlirt?
Cannot tell if this site has potential or not.
Lots of attractive ladies, but might be a site that profits from the back and forth messaging.
I didn't recognize any of the StL ladies.
Any intel appreciated.
-
11-08-23 11:42 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 339Bbabygirl
Yeah, this one sets off major alarms for me as well. Highly filtered pictures of a girl who claims to be 24 just seems off to me. My junkie alarm goes off with this one big time.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 10:43 #13224Senior Member

Posts: 457Decisions decisions.
It was between Angelina Fox and Valentina Backer. Both are crazy sexy hot in their own right. I've seen Angelina before (awesome time), but variety is the spice of life, right? So I booked the young, hot, petite tight body. I'll leave review after.











Reply With Quote





