Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13225

    Bbabygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159752285 I want to pull the trigger but something seems wrong? Anyone know anything?
    Yeah, this one sets off major alarms for me as well. Highly filtered pictures of a girl who claims to be 24 just seems off to me. My junkie alarm goes off with this one big time.

  2. #13224

    Decisions decisions.

    It was between Angelina Fox and Valentina Backer. Both are crazy sexy hot in their own right. I've seen Angelina before (awesome time), but variety is the spice of life, right? So I booked the young, hot, petite tight body. I'll leave review after.

  3. #13223
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    The post by spellbound728. Erica is who she is advertising as doing 2 girls with. Post as Erica being her daughter. Sorry for confusion. I totally agree with you on Anastasia. Or maybe I have wrong Anastasia also? Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159637491.
    Oh, gotcha. Yeah. Not sure about that. Erica has never been there when I've booked with Anastasia. Anastasia is pretty legit though so I can't see why she would do 3 some with a tranny and not be up front about it.

  4. #13222

    Finally! I don't smell from the swamp ass Stank Queen

    Someone mentioned her natural tits being a reason to see her. Probably stink fish herself or her Don King but tits with pierced nipples nowhere near make up for how underwater smellfest is with the smorgasbord of icky issues listed below. Usually if it's under water you can't smell it but not in this case. Only use her if you are wearing a HazMat suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TajMahog  [View Original Post]
    I think she has multiple names depending how you find her. Called herself Nicole this time.

    DeadDead listed the number previously.

    3 i4 to to 9 2611.

    I don't know where to begin. The whole experience with her was terrible. PM me for the intricacies of it but here's probably all you need to know:

    Smells like a swampy ass and feces.

    Looks 20 years older than pic.

  5. #13221

    Looking for a unicorn

    Any recommendations on a low mile, skinny, (flat preferably) chill provider? Looking for a BBBJ & possible FS. Not a clockwatcher with a safe incall?

  6. #13220

    I was as refering to

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Who the fuck is Erica? I reviewed Anastasia. No clue what the fuck you're talking about bro. But Anastasia is definitely not trans.
    The post by spellbound728. Erica is who she is advertising as doing 2 girls with. Post as Erica being her daughter. Sorry for confusion. I totally agree with you on Anastasia. Or maybe I have wrong Anastasia also? Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159637491.

  7. #13219

    Bbabygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz;6668971[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/159752285[/URL] I want to pull the trigger but something seems wrong? Anyone know anything?
    I asked about her too. Someone said she didn't do blow jobs which he didn't know about it, and has pipes open and stays at 1 star hotel.

  8. #13218

    Info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159752285 I want to pull the trigger but something seems wrong? Anyone know anything?

  9. #13217
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree but the whole downtown thing and trying to find somewhere to park. And by the by, Erica is Trans? Color me confused.
    Who the fuck is Erica? I reviewed Anastasia. No clue what the fuck you're talking about bro. But Anastasia is definitely not trans.

  10. #13216

    Agree but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    If you love receiving oral, Anastasia is a must see. I have seen her multiple times all within the last 6 months and sometimes I wonder why I look elsewhere when it comes to a BBBJCIM. She is easily in my top 3 if not #1 of amazing cock suckers. I am much larger than average and she has no problem taking the whole thing down her throat. If you've seen the videos on her ads you know what I'm talking about. I've never done FS with her and probably won't (too thick for my liking) but if I need a quick release she is at the top of the list.
    I totally agree but the whole downtown thing and trying to find somewhere to park. And by the by, Erica is Trans? Color me confused.

  11. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Been remiss in posting and in one case a bit embarrassed.

    Not in any particular time order.

    Marianna / LaLa. Had a time set said she was going to shower and then would send me address. Got txt saying out of shower then nothing. Tried txting back and still nothing.

    Pretty https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159736408 nice enough lady. Just didn't click.

    Corey https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159724760 Not sure if I was just a target of opportunity or not but was a rip. Got me naked and was rubbing back when "husband" came home early. She has been posting for long time. Doubt he was husband was definitely much younger than she. Was in IL and decided not worth hassle so just left.

    Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/159637491 Fantastic BBJ CIM. I would like to go back again but I absolutely hate going into the city, But she is advertising 2 girl with Erin ( who was there when I was there ) so I may just bite the bullet.
    If you love receiving oral, Anastasia is a must see. I have seen her multiple times all within the last 6 months and sometimes I wonder why I look elsewhere when it comes to a BBBJCIM. She is easily in my top 3 if not #1 of amazing cock suckers. I am much larger than average and she has no problem taking the whole thing down her throat. If you've seen the videos on her ads you know what I'm talking about. I've never done FS with her and probably won't (too thick for my liking) but if I need a quick release she is at the top of the list.

  12. #13214

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Erica is a transgender.

  13. #13213

    Who I have seen (or not seen) within last 30 days

    Been remiss in posting and in one case a bit embarrassed.

    Not in any particular time order.

    Marianna / LaLa. Had a time set said she was going to shower and then would send me address. Got txt saying out of shower then nothing. Tried txting back and still nothing.

    Pretty https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159736408 nice enough lady. Just didn't click.

    Corey https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159724760 Not sure if I was just a target of opportunity or not but was a rip. Got me naked and was rubbing back when "husband" came home early. She has been posting for long time. Doubt he was husband was definitely much younger than she. Was in IL and decided not worth hassle so just left.

    Anastasia https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/159637491 Fantastic BBJ CIM. I would like to go back again but I absolutely hate going into the city, But she is advertising 2 girl with Erin ( who was there when I was there ) so I may just bite the bullet.
    Last edited by DoodleKatz; 11-07-23 at 14:00. Reason: Forgot one

  14. #13212

    Luckily you

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know when she back in St Louis. Looks like a real hot mama.

  15. #13211
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I set up a meeting with her today. Went to her place but she canceled at the last minute due to personal issue. Would you recommend?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159631370
    Good thing you canceled chick has terrible reviews and way way bigger than those old pics she post. You dodged a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape