Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 7895
-
12-01-23 10:51 #7190Regular Member

Posts: 9Miracle
Started talking to this one yesterday as well. Hitting it off. Super attractive. Asks me about allowance, I start with $1 k / month. Admittedly high but she's very pretty and thought it may be worth it depending on how often she was available. Anyway she responds not worth her time. I ask what she's looking for and says $1 k / week and that that's what some of her friends have been making. I told her good luck LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-df5035fb88a7
-
11-30-23 23:16 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 212Any info on this one?
Er9.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-1adb7950ce8d
Chatting with this one. Seems to be open to a variety of arrangements.
-
11-30-23 16:11 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 1241Especially with the Russian flag on the ferry boat! .
Originally Posted by JMoney555
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 12:39 #7187Regular Member

Posts: 9A few reports
Sam. This one cracked me up. Girl is in San Francisco California, but also travels to work in Maryland. Or so she says. Girl had no idea there was a city of California in MD when I asked to meet up there. I doubt she's real anyway. But I got a good laugh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-895f294278c9
Deliciously deviant. Cute but the other pics she sent me, looked quite a bit larger. Was getting a weird vibe overall so decided not to pursue. Says she can and will host in Baltimore for 4-600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-25cca7a09a9c
Brown eyed gal. Met with her for lunch. She's cute but the pics online are definitely dated. Willing to host. Wants minimum 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-d80ae16e376f
Irish baby. Really hot. She knows she's really hot. Won't host. Wants $1 k minimum per date + asked for $300 for dinner date. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-d1b6d99bc7e2
Warm seductress. Met up with her a couple years ago for 300. She's Russian. Not really sure her family dynamics with her husband but was always a little odd. Had a good time but decided not to repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9
-
11-27-23 15:24 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 187Watch out
Watch out. Reine28 is back. Scammer who will rob you. Have a past report about it and a pic. https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-d81e57107ba6.
-
11-18-23 08:26 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 138Ella
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-6b4f120bfc23
Scammer, Wants something before you meet etc. GTFO. LOL.
-
11-13-23 17:21 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 244
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
Someone on the streetwalker thread mentioned her.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 18:39 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 138Talked to her once, wanted a 40 dollar deposit. So I kicked her to the curb.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 21:43 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 244Julezzzzz
Has anyone seen or know anything about julezzzzz? She looks really familiar but I can't place where I might have seen one of her pics before.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-7843a7441dd8
-
11-07-23 20:59 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 244
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
I recently made the mistake of seeing her. The pics she sent me looked good but in reality she's basically a short fluffy munchkin with stubby legs. She didn't smoke at all during our time together so there's that. She's open to anything except anal and like to get filled up but when we weren't fucking she was tapping away on her phone so there was no connection at all. Definitely not worth the 2 bills I got her down to at plus the room I had to get. She's desperate for money to get a car (yup. I had to pick her up) and to get her own place. BJ was good but the sex was meh. Definitely not worth repeating!
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 12:16 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 456Her profile says that she's a heavy smoker. That's a hard no for me.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
I did make contact with her on SA, she was quick to respond and wanted to move to text. I paused as I'm not into heavy smokers. She seems very eager to meet. , or maybe desperate.
-
11-07-23 08:22 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 1626She is not worth the price range she is asking for. I won't pay her more than $ and she will come down to it. I would consider her as a thick girl ( as per my opinion) .
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 18:35 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 182Baby4You
Has anyone seen this girl recently?
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-23 20:39 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 586Guess no one pays attention
For the next person, it will also be $$ because when you type more than three of the same special character in a row, this board automatically abbreviates it, and none of you pick up on that.
Just say a fucking number like a normal adult.
-
11-04-23 12:24 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 28Wednesday
For me it was $$.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





