Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 527 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7175

    Wednesday1499

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-8d8b25bce9ec

    She's pretty cool, just not for me. Thick, nice ass. Damage was $$.
    I've been chatting her up and meeting next week, anything I should know so I'm not surprised?

  2. #7174
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who gives this chick anything close to $700 needs their head examined.

  3. #7173

    Wednesday1499

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-8d8b25bce9ec

    She's pretty cool, just not for me. Thick, nice ass. Damage was $$.

  4. #7172

    Bumdsiri

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-1a125aedb173

    Asking for $x7, but is negotiable.

  5. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    You can negotiate down if you're savvy. Won't reveal here but dm if you care.
    Looks like the profile is down.

  6. #7170
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Should be $x6. Not sure why it's not letting me edit it correctly.
    You can negotiate down if you're savvy. Won't reveal here but dm if you care.

  7. #7169

    StunningCutie

    This girl says she already has two jobs and she is in SA to sell her feet pics. Those who are interested to purchase them can contact her. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-90ade98c85d8

  8. #7168

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her pics here? I don't want to waste my time reaching out to her if I don't like what I see.
    I didn't save the pics before she hid them. Sorry.

  9. #7167

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Should be $x6. Not sure why it's not letting me edit it correctly.

  10. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her pics here? I don't want to waste my time reaching out to her if I don't like what I see.

  11. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lola sometime 2 years ago. She was only ok and wasn't worth seeing again. $$ for an hour bbfscip. Sad she's decided to turn to cash and dash.
    She also dances now at Indulge in Baltimore. Immediately moved to just meet her at club for first visit.

  12. #7164

    BlondeBombshell37


  13. #7163

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Please read the escort forum and there is report dated 10/16/2023 by JamesChase407 about her scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-16e5a38904ed
    I saw Lola sometime 2 years ago. She was only ok and wasn't worth seeing again. $$ for an hour bbfscip. Sad she's decided to turn to cash and dash.

  14. #7162

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Says she lives in Baltimore. Wanted $$ 5 for meet, but wanted gas money. I passed. Has an Instagram. I can provide via DM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-ad8b27ea5613
    Asked for $$ 5, not $$. 5.

  15. #7161

    Lola Scammer -Avoid

    Please read the escort forum and there is report dated 10/16/2023 by JamesChase407 about her scam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-16e5a38904ed

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape