Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 929 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 13935
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11100

    Starting my recon early

    Hey guys!! I'm coming up from SE AZ in mid-Jan 2024 for a convention and started checking out what kind of action I could expect. I looked on Adult Search, Adult Look, Eros, and STG. I saw on AS and AL, there were quite a few smoking hot women, but they were all quoting $$ 5, which coming from AZ, seemed quite low for their looks. No one on STG or Eros listed a fee. I RTFF on this thread and it sounds like these girls just want that $$ 5 to show up, and will then quote more once they think they have you're committed. I went onto a SB site and I had a woman respond she was up for an evening of fun for $$ (yes, 8). I saw a few CL ads, but it is way too far out to start working a CL connection. So I ask. What is the best and safest way to get laid in LV?? Casino Girls?? AMPs? I would like to have a girl come back to my room, but wonder if that's even possible. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #11099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    They

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew  [View Original Post]
    We reaaaaaaaly need a depression. There is waaaaay too much money circulating right now. The economy needs to shut down.
    Keep saying a recession is coming, but the economy keeps chugging along and even if we do hit a recession that alone won't bring down the prices. I've been seeing a lot more ads on craigslist trying to get FWBs arrangement there as well it seems the ads are scams it's unreal how many scams there are online. But it won't deter me I will keep trying till I get what I am seeking!

  3. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Recently divorced and thought I'd take a trip to LV for some adult recreation. I'm a hunt and peck STG and LC for a decent provider type guy. I thought since LV had so much to offer, prices would be pretty reasonable, but after reading through the last 20 pages on this forum I can see it's just totally not worth it. Man, what a disappointment. It's not just the ridiculously high rates, but all the scams too. I'll stick to the east coast where scams are easy to spot and minimal and rates are somewhat reasonable for decent providers.

    I hit NY, Phili, Balti and North VA. Now we also have a few providers that go way high on their rates and the service doesn't match, I think you have that anywhere you go, but not nearly to the extent you all experience. Man, it's got to be tough. Average around here is 100-120 SS, 140-160 HH and 200-240 Hr. And that's for someone decent and a decent experience like (DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, FIA, CFS, MSOG) and 50+ for Greek. But again, it's a hunt and peck though lots of fake adds and ex-SWs that just got a phone and couple nickels to rub together for a hotel room. Not looking for model type provider or a PSE but don't want a SW or meth altered or old and wrinkled either.

    Good luck LV, maybe in a year or two. Shooter.
    We reaaaaaaaly need a depression. There is waaaaay too much money circulating right now. The economy needs to shut down.

  4. #11097

    Tj

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    What the hell is TJ? Just sayin. I don't live here.
    Tijuana Mexico. Monger paradise.

  5. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to go to TJ. Your money will go a long way there.
    What the hell is TJ? Just sayin. I don't live here.

  6. #11095

    Reposting

    Gentlemen,

    Any advise on below questions please?

    1. I found Chloe Carpenter's post here and she looks very attractive. Is it worth? Please advise - www.chloecharpentierlv.com/home. She has old posts with number (702) 546-8035.

    2. Just like K girls, are there any reliable places or agencies that has young white / blonde line-ups? Appreciate any advice.

  7. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Recently divorced and thought I'd take a trip to LV for some adult recreation. I'm a hunt and peck STG and LC for a decent provider type guy. I thought since LV had so much to offer, prices would be pretty reasonable, but after reading through the last 20 pages on this forum I can see it's just totally not worth it. Man, what a disappointment. It's not just the ridiculously high rates, but all the scams too. I'll stick to the east coast where scams are easy to spot and minimal and rates are somewhat reasonable for decent providers.

    I hit NY, Phili, Balti and North VA. Now we also have a few providers that go way high on their rates and the service doesn't match, I think you have that anywhere you go, but not nearly to the extent you all experience. Man, it's got to be tough. Average around here is 100-120 SS, 140-160 HH and 200-240 Hr. And that's for someone decent and a decent experience like (DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, FIA, CFS, MSOG) and 50+ for Greek. But again, it's a hunt and peck though lots of fake adds and ex-SWs that just got a phone and couple nickels to rub together for a hotel room. Not looking for model type provider or a PSE but don't want a SW or meth altered or old and wrinkled either.

    Good luck LV, maybe in a year or two. Shooter.
    Your best bet is to go to TJ. Your money will go a long way there.

  8. #11093

    Guess I'll wait

    Recently divorced and thought I'd take a trip to LV for some adult recreation. I'm a hunt and peck STG and LC for a decent provider type guy. I thought since LV had so much to offer, prices would be pretty reasonable, but after reading through the last 20 pages on this forum I can see it's just totally not worth it. Man, what a disappointment. It's not just the ridiculously high rates, but all the scams too. I'll stick to the east coast where scams are easy to spot and minimal and rates are somewhat reasonable for decent providers.

    I hit NY, Phili, Balti and North VA. Now we also have a few providers that go way high on their rates and the service doesn't match, I think you have that anywhere you go, but not nearly to the extent you all experience. Man, it's got to be tough. Average around here is 100-120 SS, 140-160 HH and 200-240 Hr. And that's for someone decent and a decent experience like (DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, FIA, CFS, MSOG) and 50+ for Greek. But again, it's a hunt and peck though lots of fake adds and ex-SWs that just got a phone and couple nickels to rub together for a hotel room. Not looking for model type provider or a PSE but don't want a SW or meth altered or old and wrinkled either.

    Good luck LV, maybe in a year or two. Shooter.

  9. #11092

    Dolla Dolla y'all

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    I am an old timer, but I just do not understand the $$ and 2 $$, and 2 $$ signs, and 4 $, and 4 $$$ signs amounts. How in the world and why in the world, not just say the amount, such as $2 oo per hour, etc.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations

    So $$ . 75 Is 275.00.

  10. #11091

    Research Tip

    Just an FYI for reverse image searching ad I found that the Bing browser has a reverse image search built in. You can just click on the image and in the right corner an icon appears that you click to image search the pic.

  11. #11090

    Once Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Solid detective work that makes this site invaluable.

  12. #11089

    Anyone

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...5840.htm?cat=1 This is a pornstar I met her in person and took a pic with her at Exxxotica 2022. Anyone book her before. Her name is diamond banks.

  13. #11088
    Thanks. There was only one review of her. But sounds like she is not the girl in the pictures. Sounds like a recommended pass.

  14. #11087

    Reported scam


  15. #11086

    Bethany aka Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by SlicRic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I couldn't find any reports online other than this link. Thanks!

    https://www.whathappensinvegasstays.com/escort/bethany/
    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/haley-2/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...351389-362811/

    Your Welcome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape