Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 927 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 689 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13900
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11080

    Once Again

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Solid detective work that makes this site invaluable.

  2. #11079

    Anyone

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...5840.htm?cat=1 This is a pornstar I met her in person and took a pic with her at Exxxotica 2022. Anyone book her before. Her name is diamond banks.

  3. #11078
    Thanks. There was only one review of her. But sounds like she is not the girl in the pictures. Sounds like a recommended pass.

  4. #11077

    Reported scam


  5. #11076

    Bethany aka Haley

    Quote Originally Posted by SlicRic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I couldn't find any reports online other than this link. Thanks!

    https://www.whathappensinvegasstays.com/escort/bethany/
    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/haley-2/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...351389-362811/

    Your Welcome!

  6. #11075

    Bethany

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I couldn't find any reports online other than this link. Thanks!

    https://www.whathappensinvegasstays.com/escort/bethany/

  7. #11074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    That's

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been here in almost 2 months as nothing memorable has happened since my Boulder Jackpot with Veronica.

    I just scanned the wall of shame on LV LC and was shocked at how many "popular" providers had their first few of the first 5 reviews done by me. A lot. So I was wanting to mention this for a while, and I'm sure others have noticed that on another site I used to get a lot of gold was Erot M, which has of late has new reviews of providers who haven't been around in Years over 10 years in some cases. I don't know if they are site generated or by users posting straight BS for a month free or what but several reviews over the past year were of people I personally know or knew and who haven; t worked or been around in a very long time. I hope that site doesn't go to shit like so many others. But hopes don't float it.
    Because these scuzzy losers are overcharging or scamming guys! Lets see what happens as the know it all have said the economy is cooling a bit if that's the case maybe prices will come back down from the pandemic times!

  8. #11073

    This interested me


  9. #11072

    Have you noticed

    I haven't been here in almost 2 months as nothing memorable has happened since my Boulder Jackpot with Veronica.

    I just scanned the wall of shame on LV LC and was shocked at how many "popular" providers had their first few of the first 5 reviews done by me. A lot. So I was wanting to mention this for a while, and I'm sure others have noticed that on another site I used to get a lot of gold was Erot M, which has of late has new reviews of providers who haven't been around in Years over 10 years in some cases. I don't know if they are site generated or by users posting straight BS for a month free or what but several reviews over the past year were of people I personally know or knew and who haven; t worked or been around in a very long time. I hope that site doesn't go to shit like so many others. But hopes don't float it.

  10. #11071

    Fat waste of time

    Went to go see this one today. Good response time but prices she initially gives you is for BJ only. Once you get to her location and ready to go. She now goes. Wait, do you want sex? Oh well that's 300 hr minimum. I'm might of been down to pay it too but not if you're going to play games like that. Pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/159605472

  11. #11070

    Chloe?

    Hi All.

    1. I found Chloe Carpenter's post here and she looks very attractive. Has anyone partaken yet? Please advise - www.chloecharpentierlv.com/home. She has old posts with number (702) 546-8035.

    2. Just like K girls, are there any reliable places or agencies that has young white / blonde line-ups? Appreciate any advice.

  12. #11069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2986

    First

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    https://escort13.com/post/92029875?currentPage=4

    Who can verify this?

    then this one
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-447-4436


    My guess is too good to be true.
    Glance I said 50/50 then I read the ad and BBFS and how hot she is no way guaranteed FAKE!

  13. #11068

    Stumbled onto this

    https://escort13.com/post/92029875?currentPage=4

    Who can verify this?

    then this one
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-447-4436


    My guess is too good to be true.

  14. #11067

    Vegas Joy

    Hi any info on this one?

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...876.htm?cat=54

    I've searched but the name is too short and generic to pull up any results. I vaguely remember someone saying that this one was an extreme upsale kind of provider but can't find the post. Much thanks if anyone can provide any info. I mean $150. TGTBT.

  15. #11066

    Breakfast or lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSalem  [View Original Post]
    EXTRAS

    200 HJ. No touch.

    400 FS. No touch.

    1000 for DATY and other options.

    College Girl, 400 to show up, same number being used on CallEscort where age=30, here=22. I reported to STG as a scam but they have not removed.
    4 bens with no touch, might as well double up the hours on reg AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape