Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4320

    Veterans Day Weekend Fun with Mira

    Had a good time with this one as soon I got to Vegas for the long weekend. Must say, I'm not surprised given what LV is but y'all have some gems. I've been waiting to venture out and try out cities for the Kgirl scene and Rumi would do well in La given the slim pickings of tried and true. That said, TOFFT on Mira and was thoroughly impressed. Advertised to me as a young provider and she most certainly was. Being Korean American myself, I always have been told to look at a woman's hands and that's the age you're actually seeing. Her hands were smooth though, unwrinkled and petite. Great body and a fairly warm presence. Had to give her a 10/10 in looks as she's actually gorgeous. Instagram pretty as my friends like to say haha.

    Took me through the shower and bt before handing me her bun for her hair and went to town for the BBBJ. Great technique and I enjoyed watching her leave a fat glob of saliva on my dick before doing a double hand twist before going back down for seconds. Had to get inside of her so I bent her over for some prime time k9 and her ass was pretty decent but not a thick mama by any means. Switched to cg which is my weakness and it didn't take her long to complete me by allowing a nice CIP. Kept riding even after knowing I busted by I get sensitive so I had to pop her off. Overall good service and nice to see young girls do come through for a tour in the US. Hoping she takes a trip to LA so I can see her again.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/mira

  2. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    I have bought a pay as you go phone from Walmart, but I remain hesitant above providing my full name and drivers license. Is there a way around this? Can I get a fake I'd online and use that?

    I am trying to avoid blackmail or being interviewed in a police sweep.

    I am at the end of my tether with AMP grannies, so need to make a move!
    Yikes pretty relevant, seems like the police usually stakeout the place for a couple weeks before moving in. I use a voip number from jmp chat and a fake Id.

  3. #4318
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    I saw Lev, Jay, Abby

    Is been a while since my last reviews and this what I saw since.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    Lev has become my favorite. Seen her multiple times her pussy get naturally wet. She is my favorite and one of the best.

    I saw Abby too one time she speak good English and I told her to talk dirty to me which she did. Very nice girl.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    Jay classic. Always good time. She clean my asshole with her tongue.

  4. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by CalJammer  [View Original Post]
    I have bought a pay as you go phone from Walmart, but I remain hesitant above providing my full name and drivers license. Is there a way around this? Can I get a fake I'd online and use that?

    I am trying to avoid blackmail or being interviewed in a police sweep.

    I am at the end of my tether with AMP grannies, so need to make a move!
    Just black out all your sensitive info. I just left my name visible.

  5. #4316

    Qualification Process

    I have bought a pay as you go phone from Walmart, but I remain hesitant above providing my full name and drivers license. Is there a way around this? Can I get a fake I'd online and use that?

    I am trying to avoid blackmail or being interviewed in a police sweep.

    I am at the end of my tether with AMP grannies, so need to make a move!

  6. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Report back. I've seen her twice. Once in Vegas and once in LA. In LA It was amazing. I did things to her I don't read about anyone else do.
    Hmmmm. Interesting. I visited her twice over the course of 2 different nights and she pretty much has the same routine. I was hoping for more, but wasn't able to figure out a way to encourage her to change things up.

    Any Details that you care to share?

  7. #4314
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
    My ATF. Look forward to reading your report.

  8. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
    Just note that Jay is in her 40's but a total MILF with a great body. Long legs, small waist, great tits, slim body, speaks fairly good English and is about 5 feet 6. She does follow a routine, but great service. Just be prepared for the best rimming of your life. She's totally worth it IMHO.

  9. #4312

    Visiting Vegas. Hoping for Overview

    Hey,

    I'll be visiting Vegas next week and am hoping for a rundown from the regulars here on a few things:

    -Which Agency out of VAC and LT LV is easier to get verified with? I am verified with a few K agencies IN DC so thinking that the reference process should be easy for me.

    -Which Agency of those two is closest / easiest to get to from the strip?

    -Rates for each agency.

    -Any recommendations for who to see?

    Appreciate the help and I will be sure to return the favor if you ever visit DC!

  10. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
    You made the right choice. I still get a hard on thinking about her and it's been af ew months.

  11. #4310

    VAC Betty

    Not as young or as pretty as pictures, but sadly that's the reality with these agencies. She is tiny almost as small as Miso but with bigger tits and giant areolas, could see some scaring from implant surgery. Super quick shower, then she has chair set up in middle of room with good mirror angles for BBBJ. Went through all the positions after finishing she gave a light massage until time was up. She wasn't much of a talker which I don't really mind. 7/10 over all.

  12. #4309

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.
    Report back. I've seen her twice. Once in Vegas and once in LA. In LA It was amazing. I did things to her I don't read about anyone else do.

  13. #4308

    Got an appointment with Jay

    Okay fellow mongers, I have an appointment Jay from VAC. I hope I made the right choice. I will report back.

  14. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Between these girls, who:

    - is the tiniest?

    - is the youngest or best looking?

    - has the nicest natural breasts?
    Are these two agencies associated.

  15. #4306

    Ari

    I had to see Ari to see what you been saying and I'll say she's average, she was in Vegas before I don't remember what name, but I remember her because her nose / mouth reminded me like she looks like a Dr Seuss cartoon. BBBJ average bad dfk. She's a nice girl but I'll rather spend the $ with a better service. Like Lev, Tyra or Somi. If anyone has inside of the other newbies I'll appreciate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape